How to make DHT oil - (Crosses Blood-brain barrier)

Michael50

Michael50

Iron
This method increases the absorption rate of DHT and is easy to make

Use pure d-alpha tocopherol oil or pure mixed tocopherol oils, ensuring it is 100% pure and not a cheap seed oil like wheat germ oil, which contains only a small amount of vitamin E but is often misleadingly labeled as "vitamin E oil."

Heat the tocopherol oil in a jar in the microwave until it reaches a high temperature. When the jar is too hot to touch, carefully pick it up with a towel and place it on a scale. Dissolve 1mg of DHT for every 10mg of tocopherol. Reheat the mixture in the microwave until the DHT is fully dissolved. This ratio (10%) is what I go for as more than 10% might not dissolve properly. It stays dissolved, just don't store it on a cold surface or place.

Substances dissolved in tocopherols can have absorption rates of up to 80%, bypass the liver, and enhance cellular entry.

I get my DHT powder from purple panda labs.

@halloweed @PsychoDsk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, IndraBC, halloweed and 2 others
heat kills the compound

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: Michael50 and asdvek
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Michael50

Use pure d-alpha tocopherol oil or pure mixed tocopherol oils, ensuring it is 100% pure and not a cheap seed oil like wheat germ oil, which contains only a small amount of vitamin E but is often misleadingly labeled as "vitamin E oil."

Heat the tocopherol oil in a jar in the microwave until it reaches a high temperature. When the jar is too hot to touch, carefully pick it up with a towel and place it on a scale. Dissolve 1mg of DHT for every 10mg of tocopherol. Reheat the mixture in the microwave until the DHT is fully dissolved. This ratio (10%) is what I go for as more than 10% might not dissolve properly. It stays dissolved, just don't store it on a cold surface or place.

Substances dissolved in tocopherols can have absorption rates of up to 80%, bypass the liver, and enhance cellular entry.

@halloweed @PsychoDsk
when did u do this

@halloweed @PsychoDsk
shouldn't it be 10mg DHT powder for every 1 ml of oil my guy

shouldn't it be 10mg DHT powder for every 1 ml of oil my guy
Depends on the vitamin E oil you buy. The one I bought has 60mL and each mL contains 200mg of tocopherols. In total, 12g of tocopherols in the jar so I dissolved 1.2g of DHT as it's a 10% ratio.

when did u do this
Couple months ago. I've been experimenting with many supplements/substances for 3 years now and 80% of the time they don't work the way I've wanted them to. So I'm sharing on this forum what has worked for me so far

Couple months ago. I've been experimenting with many supplements/substances for 3 years now and 80% of the time they don't work the way I've wanted them to. So I'm sharing on this forum what has worked for me so far
what benefits and negatives have u seen from this oil

where do you apply it

I drink the droplets, 5mL at max (100mg dht), I noticed accelerated beard growth, I felt slightly calmer, happier and more stoic. My face looked more masculine (probably due to reduced water retention) and my physique looked "harder". No negative effects personally, but I don't reccomend if prone to hair loss.

I drink the droplets, 5mL at max (100mg dht), I noticed accelerated beard growth, I felt slightly calmer, happier and more stoic. My face looked more masculine (probably due to reduced water retention) and my physique looked "harder". No negative effects personally, but I don't reccomend if prone to hair loss.
do you have a test base or PCT? This will surely shut down your natural testosterone production.

any facial change

do you have a test base or PCT? This will surely shut down your natural testosterone production.
No need for pct or test base, dht is very mildly suppressive