HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY AND BE FAMOUS AS FUCK (NOT JOKING)

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Requirements:
- Be white (anything "light" & Caucasian)
- Be somewhat tall and have a good physique (At least 5'9)
- Be at least HTN
- Know a little bit of Hindi

The plan:
- As we all know, Bollywood is the largest entertainment in the world, and Indians worship whites. So basically what you're going to do is go to India, go to a film festival, go to a director, and tell him you want to act. Now you're automatically in some kind of movie. Just use your Hindi skills to play your character. Since you're white, tall, and HTN you will be a god in India and get a shit ton of money and fame.

No need to thank me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Laplace, Gonthar and 6 others
learning hindi would be annoying though

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and ;-;
learning hindi would be annoying though
You just gotta know basic conversation starters and they'll prob teach u

You lost me there.
I mean there are already a lot of MTN white guys in Bollywood, HTN would really stand out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and duckducknoose
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, poopoohead and GalacticHero
would work but congrats now you live in the shithole known as india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, poopoohead and FoolOfAGook
Yep. Would rather be homeless where I live than in a mansion over there.
Rich people in shitholes not only get treated like gods but get away with shady shit as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and poopoohead
So basically what you're going to do is go to India, go to a film festival, go to a director, and tell him you want to act. Now you're automatically in some kind of movie. Just use your Hindi skills to play your character. Since you're white, tall, and HTN you will be a god in India and get a shit ton of money and fame.
They're gonna put you to play villains, bad guys, creeps, rapists, British oppressors, etc., while the main character played by an Indian will jump in to save the day and show his superiority over the white race, that's the type of roles whites get in Bollywood.
Also, many Indians are kinda dumb, they have trouble differentiating an actor from the roles he plays - if you play the bad guys, and become recognizable you're gonna get threatened, booed, attacked, etc., you aren't gonna be treated like a God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and poopoohead
Requirements:
- Be white (anything "light" & Caucasian)
- Be somewhat tall and have a good physique (At least 5'9)
- Be at least HTN
- Know a little bit of Hindi

The plan:
- As we all know, Bollywood is the largest entertainment in the world, and Indians worship whites. So basically what you're going to do is go to India, go to a film festival, go to a director, and tell him you want to act. Now you're automatically in some kind of movie. Just use your Hindi skills to play your character. Since you're white, tall, and HTN you will be a god in India and get a shit ton of money and fame.

No need to thank me
Sucka join a cult, sell drugs, thas it..you dont want to suck indian directors lil wayne

Sucka join a cult, sell drugs, thas it..you dont want to suck indian directors lil wayne
You wanna give me a couple of dollars bro

would work but congrats now you live in the shithole known as india
1.4 billion pajeets

at least some of the pajeetas are bound to be hot

and if you are a movie star… need I say more?