How to make eyebrows thicker and less sparse ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Anyone has a legit way of making eyebrows darker and less sparse

Bimatoprost - Will fuck up your supraorbital fat giving you UEE
Minoxidil - Will grow hair were you don't want to and you'll need to manage the dry skin
Eyebrow Transplant - You need to keep trimming the hair

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ive done minox, did nothing except dry my skin
I did castor oil + vit e oil + coconut oil for 4 months, no noticeable changes
I did latisse and it did great for eyeLASHES but nothing for eyebrows

So basicalyl nothing has worked for me, I just dye them dark brown so they appear a bit thicker

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

So basicalyl nothing has worked for me, I just dye them dark brown so they appear a bit thicker
I think dying them is the only legit way to max them what do use to dye them ?

I think dying them is the only legit way to max them what do use to dye them ?

51PyUs-p5AL._SY355_.jpg

I use it once a week, it says to leave on for 5 min but Ive found 3.5 mins to be plenty. Pretty easy and since you're only doing eyebrows not a full beard one box of this stuff lasts me like 6 months

51PyUs-p5AL._SY355_.jpg

I use it once a week, it says to leave on for 5 min but Ive found 3.5 mins to be plenty. Pretty easy and since you're only doing eyebrows not a full beard one box of this stuff lasts me like 6 months
How has minoxidil not worked for u. You apply it every night or 2x a day a little bit to ur eyebrows

Arent you north african? How tf did you not get thick eyebrows??

Brutal that one of the better traits your race has wasnt granted to you.

Minoxidil works the best imo. But use the foam version or it will dry out your skin like shit. Minox + Castor oil is best combo imo if you can manage to do both, minox every morning and every night.

How has minoxidil not worked for u. You apply it every night or 2x a day a little bit to ur eyebrows

It just didnt, dunno. Maybe I have a thyroid issue since that cause cause the outer third to thin

It just didnt, dunno. Maybe I have a thyroid issue since that cause cause the outer third to thin
Oh I see. It literally starts to work for me after 6-7 days of consistent applying once a day. If i apply it 2x a day they get way too thick lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas and Amnesia
Bimatoprost - Will fuck up your supraorbital fat giving you UEE
Minoxidil - Will grow hair were you don't want to and you'll need to manage the dry skin
Eyebrow Transplant - You need to keep trimming the hair
I want more hair overall especially on my chest and forearms

Oh I see. It literally starts to work for me after 6-7 days of consistent applying once a day. If i apply it 2x a day they get way too thick lol
Interesting, did you have a shedding phase where you lost some hairs first ?

lifefuel i will get %5 foam minox next month. cant wait hopefully goes well
Minoxidil works the best imo. But use the foam version or it will dry out your skin like shit. Minox + Castor oil is best combo imo if you can manage to do both, minox every morning and every night.
how do you combine castor with minox?

Interesting, did you have a shedding phase where you lost some hairs first ?
No not really. But if I stopped using it a for 2-3 weeks after using it for 2 months and I lost a lot of gains. I think it has to be used for a very long time to make the hair follicles permanent. It also thickens my existing follicles. Im using once a day now

I want more hair overall especially on my chest and forearms

Chest hair is disgusting, don't.

I have a bit and it's always better when I shave

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 685
No not really. But if I stopped using it a for 2-3 weeks after using it for 2 months and I lost a lot of gains. I think it has to be used for a very long time to make the hair follicles permanent. It also thickens my existing follicles. Im using once a day now
How do you apply it exactly? Like spread it with your finger, cotton ball?

same tbh

it's either none or a decent amount, anything in between looks absolutely awful, just like beards
My kids will be high prenatal T brutes so it's fine

Attachments

• ihyxKIQ9XzY.jpg
    ihyxKIQ9XzY.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470

How long did you use it?

Keep in mind not all brands will work for you even if it says it's the same composition and bla bla bla, sometimes even the same brand won't.
My kids will be high prenatal T brutes so it's fine

Do these kids have a more Dom face than you @ 17??

How long did you use it?

Keep in mind not all brands will work for you even if it says it's the same composition and bla bla bla, sometimes even the same brand won't.

Do these kids have a more Dom face than you @ 17??
They have a higher prenatal T face. The right definetly does he looks masculine af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Paint them on like the bitches do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685