How to make friends (easiest method I've found)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
This applies online the most. And I've done this a couple times. Each time it has worked tremendously

It's simple. Show up to a place over and over again. This takes time and dedication, but if you get really good at this thing you show up to do, and you show up a lot. The community WILL BUILD AROUND YOU

I've done this at my gym, online csgo servers (they treated me like a god), video game communities, sports etc.

How would you do this in person? Show up the an area a lot. Let's say a certain tennis court. Ppl will recognize you a lot and you might play together

Bonus points if your hobby requires people and it's not weird to ask a random to play with you. Like playing soccer for example

How do you move from friendship to group leader? I'll make a full tutorial if you guys are interested. It's ALOT harder than making friends. But still is easy, and if you're the group leader in a friendship with girls. You basically get all the puss while all the other guys in the group get nothing (this has happened to me aswell)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MonoTBB, Aspiemogger, Deleted member 32973 and 27 others
Arent you like 5'5 or something?
no disrespect but you are definitely not the "group leader"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, fvolkek, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
This applies online the most. And I've done this a couple times. Each time it has worked tremendously

It's simple. Show up to a place over and over again. This takes time and dedication, but if you get really good at this thing you show up to do, and you show up a lot. The community WILL BUILD AROUND YOU

I've done this at my gym, online csgo servers (they treated me like a god), video game communities, sports etc.

How would you do this in person? Show up the an area a lot. Let's say a certain tennis court. Ppl will recognize you a lot and you might play together

Bonus points if your hobby requires people and it's not weird to ask a random to play with you. Like playing soccer for example

How do you move from friendship to group leader? I'll make a full tutorial if you guys are interested. It's ALOT harder than making friends. But still is easy, and if you're the group leader in a friendship with girls. You basically get all the puss while all the other guys in the group get nothing (this has happened to me aswell)
You're right.

2020, I was at my aunt's place the whole time lockdown was there.
Every evening I went to play sports with everyone in that colony.
Gradually, I was a part of their community too.

31st December 2022, they invited me to the new year's party.
The women there didn't know me much yet danced with me.
Fed me 4 different cuisines, gallons of liquor, and then finally a hookah and some late-night chat.

All of this just because one day I went up to them and said "Can I play in the next match?"

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBrownOne, RAMU KAKA, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Online friends aren't really friends...
But yes, going repeatedly to a place where there are other people too and constantly interacting with them can lead to friendships, that's how things go in school and college. However if you are low in looks/status/money/etc. you'll find that people don't want to interact with you, or if they do, you'll be just acquaintances not real friends that you also hang out and do other stuff besides school.
After college is over, such opportunities are mostly gone however, people already have friends, social circles, and they are less willing to make new ones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Maalik, forevermirin and 10 others
this unironically works

i got some mate who was very anti social until he went to the gym for 7 years and everyone is good with him there now and wants to hang out and shit. he got pretty good socially from this

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Sondern
How i delete this shit

Last edited:
However if you are low in looks/status/money/etc. you'll find that people don't want to interact with you, or if they do, you'll be just acquaintances not real friends that you also hang out and do other stuff besides school.
This. Ive been to the same gym for 7+ years, all the "friendships" ive made are just nods and fistbumps with other regulars

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 5467 and Sondern
I went to school almost every day and this didn't work :/

Sure, the leader of cs go server will get all pussies

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, incel194012940, Sondern and 1 other person
This. Ive been to the same gym for 7+ years, all the "friendships" ive made are just nods and fistbumps with other regulars
You need to spend on average 80-100 hours with someone to become friends, in school/college this can happen fast since you're spending 5-6-7 hours every single day with other people, however even in this case groups and cliques immediately form based on looks/status/money and you can easily be left outside if you are inferior or you end up in a group of losers with low status.
Making friends at the gym is also hard since you're spending like 30-60 minutes daily and you might not meet the same people repeatedly, or they can have a different schedule, so accumulating those 100 hours to make a friend can be extremely difficult, and of course - just like in school, even if you spend all that time with someone else there's no guarantee you'll actually become friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sondern
It was a csgo jailbreak server. It never got me any puss, but I had CRAZY status in there. I would have reeped some amazing benefits if the ppl on there were not dumb af

What's crazy is, I would 100% agree with you. Yet in every friend group I've been in (about 4 main ones) ive always been the group leader.

The blackpill brain in my head always thinks, there's no way, it's possible to earn the respect of a full friend group to that extent but that's just the reality of it. (There's a lot of stuff that goes into it, but I've been told I'm the group leader straightup in 3 of my friend groups)

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne
There's more that goes into it. Although school is a great example of this method. Most people make friends in school

this is unironically true but there will be quite limited chances per year

all video game virtual leaders jump at the chance of hearing a female voice on a low skill level player, they will create a massive gathering in the discord or community to jestermaxx and see who the circle of contenders is to receive the female

females are at the minimum not opposed to this

server leader has power over other people, if remotely NT he will mock others and organize activities he leads, he’ll put the female in an in group with his close circle.

His number 2 and maybe some random will attempt to get the female from here. The game is to get her inside consistent private calls and escalate to a relationship from there.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Sondern
Online friends aren't really friends...
But yes, going repeatedly to a place where there are other people too and constantly interacting with them can lead to friendships, that's how things go in school and college. However if you are low in looks/status/money/etc. you'll find that people don't want to interact with you, or if they do, you'll be just acquaintances not real friends that you also hang out and do other stuff besides school.
After college is over, such opportunities are mostly gone however, people already have friends, social circles, and they are less willing to make new ones.
Not true. This is simply blackpill cope. This won't happen unless you have a clear mental or physical disability. You might get lower quality friends because if your low looks, status or money but never does this apply to real life if your a slightly below average guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
You need to spend on average 80-100 hours with someone to become friends, in school/college this can happen fast since you're spending 5-6-7 hours every single day with other people, however even in this case groups and cliques immediately form based on looks/status/money and you can easily be left outside if you are inferior or you end up in a group of losers with low status.
Making friends at the gym is also hard since you're spending like 30-60 minutes daily and you might not meet the same people repeatedly, or they can have a different schedule, so accumulating those 100 hours to make a friend can be extremely difficult, and of course - just like in school, even if you spend all that time with someone else there's no guarantee you'll actually become friends.
Based af great analysis. There's two things I left out. #1 I became leader of my gym friend group for a little while, because I would go to the gym, same time everyday after school, and all the other ppl doing the same would be there. Eventually the new people would literally just gravitate towards me, because I was one of the strongest lifters (which is somthing I would put in my leader of the friend group guide)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Based af. There's two things I left put. #1 I became leader of my gym friend group for a little while, because I would go to the gym, same time everyday after school, and all the other ppl doing the same would be there. Eventually the new people would literally just gravitate towards me, because I was one of the strongest lifters (which is somthing I would put in my leader of the friend group guide)
Yeah, that could work, like if you're the biggest, most muscular guy there and you spend a lot of time at the gym, others would gravitate towards you, but in this case you would naturally have a lot of friends anyway... Another case would be if you would have a job there, like a trainer, coach or even own the gym, your status will also be high in this situation and it will be normal to interact and chat with people.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Would never work for me as a 5"6 mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Would never work for me as a 5"6 mentalcel
im 5,5 (im actually 5'4 3/4th) and it worked for me multiple times. mentalcel? yeah its prob over

Yeah, that could work, like if you're the biggest, most muscular guy there and you spend a lot of time at the gym, others would gravitate towards you, but in this case you would naturally have a lot of friends anyway... Another case would be if you would have a job there, like a trainer, coach or even own the gym, your status will also be high in this situation and it will be normal to interact and chat with people.
OMG super good idea / based analysis. Being a personal trainer is probably such an easy way to make friends or even better. hosting a class like a yoga class. you'd get all the chicks there aswell.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Gonthar
this is unironically true but there will be quite limited chances per year

all video game virtual leaders jump at the chance of hearing a female voice on a low skill level player, they will create a massive gathering in the discord or community to jestermaxx and see who the circle of contenders is to receive the female

females are at the minimum not opposed to this

server leader has power over other people, if remotely NT he will mock others and organize activities he leads, he’ll put the female in an in group with his close circle.

His number 2 and maybe some random will attempt to get the female from here. The game is to get her inside consistent private calls and escalate to a relationship from there.
looking back on this thread again. super good analysis brother. 😘
although i never got any puss cuz my csgo server was unbelievably degenerate. I don't think a single girl ever stepped foot in it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
this unironically works

i got some mate who was very anti social until he went to the gym for 7 years and everyone is good with him there now and wants to hang out and shit. he got pretty good socially from this
Just go to the gym for 7 years to make some friends theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, IAMNOTANINCEL, Sondern and 1 other person

how to become group leader 😎😎 real friendships don’t involve leaders lol

• JFL
how to become group leader 😎😎 real friendships don’t involve leaders lol
all friendships have somone who has superior traits that the group values.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

@ me in the tutorial

• JFL
A friend of mine does this at a bar, seems to work.

• Love it
ur killing me
sorry lol. the two best tips I have is
be the guy that always invites people to hangout. the best example of this is the guy with the cool house (which costs money) and then invite ppl over.
if i were to go into detail this would involve having games, things to do, cool backgrounds, things to talk about at your place.
and being the most respected. which often means being the most fit, having the best physique, being able to fight the best, making the most money, having the most status and having the best girl out of the group.

you don't need all of these traits, but you need most of them, id say bare minimum one from the physical category like most fit and one from the status category, like makes the most money

Wateriest water ever

Height doesn't determine your leadership skills lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Sondern and autistic_tendencies