how to make hair mantain After using Sea salt spray

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
I used Sea salt spray for my straight hair and It gives a decent result, but After some time It falls even with using hairspray, how can I make them mantain
 
Use it again
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
I guess you really need a perm unless you’re ok with your hair only lasting an hour.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
I guess you really need a perm unless you’re ok with your hair only lasting an hour.
The problem is that I don't think curls will fit me, I got really unlucky with hair genetics
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
0
Views
8
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
S
Replies
19
Views
53
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
excitee
Replies
0
Views
34
excitee
excitee
pennyniceto win
Replies
2
Views
48
pennyniceto win
pennyniceto win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top