How to make hands bigger/rougher so as to not get handshakemogged IRL? (brutal)

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Solstice
1592771460073.png

I lift weights which makes them more calloused but what else can be done beyond genetics? Work construction all day JFL?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide, BrickTop, CrazyFitLover and 10 others
hgh if young or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Chadelite, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
My hands are big but too skinny

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Schizoidcel
Try rock climbing or really any sport/activity that involves heavy grip. Or if you’re feeling a bit frisky put your hand on a hot stove for a couple of seconds. That should give you some massive scar tissue that would feel hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mid, cell0xide, Deleted member 4720 and 3 others
- Build up to push ups on your fingertips and back of you hands
- rope climbs
- captains of crush trippers
- hit heavy bag with no gloves (be very careful and build up)

As others said it's largely genetic but these will help for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, BrickTop, ChadRoneXL and 2 others
grip-heavy exercises but it will take a lot of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, RAITEIII, Htobrother and 1 other person
Inject T and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ChadRoneXL, Htobrother and 1 other person
grip-heavy exercises but it will take a lot of time

This it takes ages but hands definitely grow a bit from grip heavy training

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Htobrother
Ah yes the handshake mog, truly the most brutal of mogs. Many have roped from this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, saltii131, forwardgrowth and 15 others
idk bro im okay with the size

Attachments

• 1C2A2F16-A45E-4941-846A-5E46FD1A3FA7.jpeg
    1C2A2F16-A45E-4941-846A-5E46FD1A3FA7.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 121
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
Ah yes the handshake mog, truly the most brutal of mogs. Many have roped from this

One guy squeezed the shit out of my hand a few years ago when I wasn't ready and still giving soft handshakes. I think he wanted to prove how alpha he is.
I still have PTSD from it. I found out later the guy did decades in jail for stabbing a guy while drunk jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, cell0xide, BackFromTheMogging and 3 others
Handshakemaxxing in 2020 with corona

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
anything that puts the bones under stress. so yes, construction work will do.

• +1
wreslte + jiujutsu, also do some armwrestling training in the gym, builds you forearms like crazy, add in some sprinkles of HGH and you should mog 99% of the population

Imagine Opening up peanuts like this in a Bar, Instant MOG to death ! no chad can recover from witnessing this.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
that handshake was brutal, 100% guaranteed that guy went home to sign his wife up to some kind of hotwife website afterwards, it was over

I get hand mogged by almost everyone ngl

You can’t do nothing bro

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
BRUTAL

Attachments

• 0CE87D8D-5337-4BFE-A2C0-C2A6DEA738CF.png
    0CE87D8D-5337-4BFE-A2C0-C2A6DEA738CF.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 1,196
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide, forwardgrowth and Schizoidcel
I lift weights and do lots of some manual labor type stuff like mechanic/car repair type shit but my hands are still fairly soft. Not like a woman’s hands but they are definitely not rough and calloused.

I knew someone who had one of those hand grip strengtheners and he used it all the time but his hands were still not manly looking and calloused, they looked fairly regular. I would imagine like a lot of things that this comes down to genes. Maybe you could rub your hands against some sandpaper or a file to get that guitar player finger callous effect over your entire hand

As for getting your hands bigger, that is pretty much impossible. Your hands and thumbs do have muscles but they are very limited in growth potential so you are pretty much stuck with the size you have

if you wanna hand shake mog people just grip their hands really tight and tense up your whole arm so you seem intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
You only want to do this if you're already extremely masculine. Pretty boys like prime Chico, Shawn Mendes, would seem awkward with rough, scarred hands. If you are masculine, then I recommend working a lot with your hands. Rock climbers or climbers in general have thick fingers and strong grips. Do calisthenics and try to work to 2 finger pullups. Your fingers will be noticeably stronger and feel rougher in handshakes.

Steps:
1.buy -> MummyFit grip on amazon
2. leave the MummyFit grip in room and use whenever you feel you like you should/can
3. Start rock climbing or doing carpentry work

That's pretty much it.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
1592771460073.png

I lift weights which makes them more calloused but what else can be done beyond genetics? Work construction all day JFL?
Blast High dose hgh for 10 years straight

Option A: Rough hands that make other men go "this guy's tough".
Option B: Actually touchable hands a girl likes to touch.
If you're looksmaxxing just to intimidate other guys you're doing it wrong.

Never seen a guy that does manual labour 8 hours a day without masculine hands so thats a way

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
i will do

hgh + weightlifting + specific grip training to increase hand and wrist size

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Keep hands soft for the ladies but strong to dominate handshakes. Women don’t like rough hands. Strong hands don’t have to be rough.

Keep hands soft for the ladies but strong to dominate handshakes. Women don’t like rough hands. Strong hands don’t have to be rough.

I think some of them like it especially slightly older females tbh, maybe not some of the JB's. Of course not overly calloused and bleeding or some shit but like you said, strong man hands.

I think some of them like it especially slightly older females tbh, maybe not some of the JB's. Of course not overly calloused and bleeding or some shit but like you said, strong man hands.
In my experience a bit older they like seeing calluses but not the feeling of rough ones. I have 4 scars across my knuckles that grabs their attention every time along with lifting calluses but I keep them smooth, never tear them.

• +1
Be born a man before the 20th century...

• +1
I was making out with a girl and she felt my hands (calloused to hell drom weight lifting)and goes wow that’s really hot and continued to make out with me the rest of the night. Your wrong

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69 and Schizoidcel
I was making out with a girl and she felt my hands (calloused to hell drom weight lifting)and goes wow that’s really hot and continued to make out with me the rest of the night. Your wrong
Larp

• JFL
One guy squeezed the shit out of my hand a few years ago when I wasn't ready and still giving soft handshakes. I think he wanted to prove how alpha he is.
I still have PTSD from it. I found out later the guy did decades in jail for stabbing a guy while drunk jfl.

Karma punished him after that monstrous atrocity.