How to make her catch feelings (works like magic)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Getting initial attraction from a woman and making her catch feelings are two different world. If a girl is attracted to you physically she may still ghost you simply based on the fact that she has many other options who are good looking. Once you make a girl catch feelings. That bitch is now your slave. You could cheat on her and she will come crying to u begging u to come back.

1. Dont constantly message her or text her. She cares more about your attention if you barely text her than if you spam text her every 5 seconds. Dont be like waiting there for 5 hours to respond but just have something you wanna do to occupy your time. Over time, once she gets to the point where shes anxious waiting for your texts, she will slowly catch feelings

2. Show her what she could have
Post thirst traps, post other bitches. Other shit

3. Have good dick game
Probably the #1 way to get a woman attached. Trust me all it takes is for you to give her a nice pounding and she will be obsessed. Women biologically cant really fuck someone and have good sex without getting attached except the rare 1% of hoes

4. Act like a player
You don't actually have to cheat but you need to act like a player. But at the same time act like a loverboy. Meaning tell her shit like "i only want you" meanwhile you barely respond to her and ignore her. The manipulation and switching up how you act will get her wondering what you want and make her attached

5. Dont ask her out
If you can fuck or just keep talking to her but don't ask her to be your girlfriend. her natural desires for a relationships will arise. Women are meant to be monogomous so she will be the one coming to you for that. Not you coming to her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate, FrankOcean, dadfa and 10 others
oops forgot to finish will edit lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
Where the fuck is the guide?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer and LVZZO
chad doesn't read guides
Do you think there is a single chad on this forum? The whole reason anyone is here is because we’re the exact opposite

• +1
Reactions: breadyl and Kristin
Do you think there is a single chad on this forum? The whole reason anyone is here is because we’re the exact opposite
no shit sherlock

anyone under mtb don't even bother reading, good thread op nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Getting initial attraction from a woman and making her catch feelings are two different world. If a girl is attracted to you physically she may still ghost you simply based on the fact that she has many other options who are good looking. Once you make a girl catch feelings. That bitch is now your slave. You could cheat on her and she will come crying to u begging u to come back.

1. Dont constantly message her or text her. She cares more about your attention if you barely text her than if you spam text her every 5 seconds. Dont be like waiting there for 5 hours to respond but just have something you wanna do to occupy your time. Over time, once she gets to the point where shes anxious waiting for your texts, she will slowly catch feelings

3. Have good dick game
Probably the #1 way to get a woman attached. Trust me all it takes is for you to give her a nice pounding and she will be obsessed

4. Act like a player
You don't actually have to cheat but you need to act like a player. But at the same time act like a loverboy. Meaning tell her shit like "i only want you" meanwhile you barely respond to her and ignore her. The manipulation and switching up how you act will get her wondering what you want and make her attached
Good thread, works if youre high MTN+ only

Chad comes here, mass downloads BOTB, uses his genetically gifted brain to parse and understand everything in 2 hours and begins looksmaxxing the next day to slay even harder than before. 0 posts, 0 rep.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, vzaat, capybar and 7 others
Most Blackpillers don't understand that Looks, height, overall Looksmaxxing is just LUST, it's not Deep Feelings, Connection or Love. It's all FAKE. If you got woman only by your looks and married her, you must realize everytime in your mind that she's solely with you because of your looks or height. If you'll become paralyzed, or get your both legs amputated or losing an eye, she'll completely lose any interest in you. Love and Loyalty is based on connection, common interests, Friendship(It's not Friendzone of course) and same point of viewing world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, breadyl, EggKing and 5 others
Most Blackpillers don't understand that Looks, height, overall Looksmaxxing is just LUST, it's not Deep Feelings, Connection or Love. It's all FAKE. If you got woman only by your looks and married her, you must realize everytime in your mind that she's solely with you because of your looks or height. If you'll become paralyzed, or get your both legs amputated or losing an eye, she'll completely lose any interest in you. Love is based on connection, common interests, same viewing world
no one develops deep feelings for an uglyincel like u
haha

Lust furnishes the foundation of Romantic Feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, capybar, Kristin and 1 other person
Most Blackpillers don't understand that Looks, height, overall Looksmaxxing is just LUST, it's not Deep Feelings, Connection or Love. It's all FAKE. If you got woman only by your looks and married her, you must realize everytime in your mind that she's solely with you because of your looks or height. If you'll become paralyzed, or get your both legs amputated or losing an eye, she'll completely lose any interest in you. Love is based on connection, common interests, same viewing world
She wont love you if she was never initially attracted
I do agree people here go overboard with the "male model or death" standard, but we all know how important looks are in life otherwise we wouldn't be here

• +1
Pretty based. Will it work with milfs? If you want you can check my thread and help me

I do agree people here go overboard with the "male model or death" standard, but we all know how important looks are in life otherwise we wouldn't be here
Again as I said before It's just Lust not Love

HTN is minimum for that romantic fantasy everyone has in their heads

I remember one women was asked if she likes tall attractive guys. She said that it's just Sexual Lust, not Love or Deep Feelings

• JFL
HTN is minimum for that romantic fantasy everyone has in their heads
This guy is 5'5 and LTN and has bodycount of 40+. He's below average in money. What can you say about that?

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Most Blackpillers don't understand that Looks, height, overall Looksmaxxing is just LUST, it's not Deep Feelings, Connection or Love. It's all FAKE. If you got woman only by your looks and married her, you must realize everytime in your mind that she's solely with you because of your looks or height. If you'll become paralyzed, or get your both legs amputated or losing an eye, she'll completely lose any interest in you. Love and Loyalty is based on connection, common interests, Friendship(It's not Friendzone of course) and same point of viewing world

:bluepill::bluepill:🤓

• Woah
Reactions: Feliezzx
It's not Bluepill, It's severe awareness of All Fakeness in this kind of relationships. If you got on some accident and got your Face like this

Or got Both your legs Amputated, would you really expect that she'll be loyal with you?

If you're the exact opposite of Chad, the only guide that'll likely be of any use is the roping one.

• JFL
Reactions: capybar and EggKing
It's not Bluepill, It's severe awareness of All Fakeness in this kind of relationships. If you got on some accident and got your Face like this View attachment 2623792

Or got Both your legs Amputated, would you really expect that she'll be loyal with you?
I'd become a hermit and spend the rest of my days searching for enlightenment in the himalayas

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Maalik
It's not Bluepill, It's severe awareness of All Fakeness in this kind of relationships. If you got on some accident and got your Face like this View attachment 2623792

Would you be loyal to her

Would you be loyal to her
If I went with her through hard times, if she's my friend, we have common interests and overall she's good person, Yes I will be loyal

If I went with her through hard times, if she's my friend, we have common interests and overall she's good person, Yes I will be loyal
of course you will simpcel :soy: :soy: :soy:
She still SMV fogs you even after a tractor runs over her face xd

of course you will simpcel :soy: :soy: :soy:
She still SMV fogs you even after a tractor runs over her face xd
This guy has no limbs and he still managed to marry Woman being below average in money. I know you are just rotting here silently, you have everything in life and still shit on everybody in the internet

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing

3. Have good dick game
Probably the #1 way to get a woman attached. Trust me all it takes is for you to give her a nice pounding and she will be obsessed. Women biologically cant really fuck someone and have good sex without getting attached except the rare 1% of hoes

4. Act like a player

5. Dont ask her out
If you can fuck or just keep talking to her but don't ask her to be your girlfriend. her natural desires for a relationships will arise. Women are meant to be monogomous so she will be the one coming to you for that. Not you coming to her
cool story, so how am i supposed to hit?

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters
View attachment 2623869 This guy has no limbs and he still managed to marry Woman being below average in money. I know you are just rotting here silently, you have everything in life and still shit on everybody in the internet
Pity Marriage is a thing

happened to that incel guy on YT. Then the blackpill reared its ugly head and she left him

you think girls are looking to be caretakers in marriage jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and LivingWaters
  • +1
Reactions: LivingWaters and Maalik
Pity Marriage is a thing

happened to that incel guy on YT. Then the blackpill reared its ugly head and she left him

you think girls are looking to be caretakers in marriage jfl
No it isn't , anyone can find love of their life no matter how bad their situations. Good women exist. Man you really should find God. By your name I suppose you are Muslim?

Good women exist
False. No woman, even your mother or grandmother can truly feel love for their spouse. It’s all just based on looks and resources, which isnt necessarily a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Maalik
False. No woman, even your mother or grandmother can truly feel love for their spouse. It’s all just based on looks and resources, which isnt necessarily a bad thing
It's False. There's no such a thing as 100% in Nature. Platonic Love exists, which is Friendship and how close you are, connection. Looks are just Lust, nothing more, it's not Real Love

If you're the exact opposite of Chad, the only guide that'll likely be of any use is the roping one.
I remember I saw a guide on roping here somewhere but I forgot to bookmark 😪😪

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
notice how hescovering his bald slaphead and augmenting his weird cranial shape with a thick hat

See even this guy's looksmaxxing in his own way. Your own citation is the proof against you
Delusional Autistic Copecel😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 It's probably cold there. You are mad you down syndrome MF

notice how hescovering his bald slaphead and augmenting his weird cranial shape with a thick hat

See even this guy's looksmaxxing in his own way. Your own citation is the proof against you
You are Weirdo Loser. This guy has more bodycount than you Masturbated in your whole life lmaaooooo

You are Weirdo Loser. This guy has more bodycount than you Masturbated in your whole life lmaaooooo
bluepill tears :feelshah: :feelshah:

its funny how you only got triggered when I made fun of him covering his bald head
Did that remark finally penetrate your Bluepilled Slaphead and strike blackpilled FEAR into your weak little heart

go back to reddit to talk about how :
BALD GAAAAHS GET POOOSIE TOOO
Image result for bald guy creepy

bluepill tears :feelshah: :feelshah:

its funny how you only got triggered when I made fun of him covering his bald head
Did that remark finally penetrate your Bluepilled Slaphead and strike blackpilled FEAR into your weak little heart

go back to reddit to talk about how :
BALD GAAAAHS GET POOOSIE TOOO
Image result for bald guy creepy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂You cannot get harsh true, I'll bet million of dollars that he'll pull in the streets more women than you in 3 lifes combined. Fairy Tale Loser, your situation is hard it cannot be cured. While you are rotting in this forum he probably fucks woman. JFL!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂You cannot get harsh true, I'll bet million of dollars that he'll pull in the streets more women than you in 3 lifes combined. Fairy Tale Loser, your situation is hard it cannot be cured. While you are rotting in this forum he probably fucks woman. JFL!!!
As a 4'11 balding manlet who is also 50, I can confirm I bang 17 htbs everyday

As a 4'11 balding manlet who is also 50, I can confirm I bang 17 htbs everyday
This guy simply nearly look like this, he's 5'5 and at the age 25 started balding

View attachment 2623869 This guy has no limbs and he still managed to marry Woman being below average in money. I know you are just rotting here silently, you have everything in life and still shit on everybody in the internet
That's just basic JBW lil bro

As long as you behave as alpha as possible, use all your knowledge of how dopamine works and habits, try and make mistakes, about 1000 hours before the first bitch. Chad is just shaking and embarrassed in front of the girl, having peed his pants, will still be very popular among girls :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

have good dick game if youre 8+ and she will never leave you lol

Ong this is facts, you gotta find a balance

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359

3. Have good dick game

4. Act like a player

5. Dont ask her out
does this work for sub3?

As a ltn I find this thread very informative and helpful. My life would be incomplete without a guide made solely for htn+