How to make looksmaxxing videos selling a course of mine and scam kids

C

cc_7373

Zephir
The course is gonna be mostly chatgpt generated, i got some good info so im gonna use all that to make big promised for videos need help on how to make them tho

Nooneis going to buy some looksmaxxing course from little creator bro. Maybe if you were K. Shami, who already has kids following him.

Nooneis going to buy some looksmaxxing course from little creator bro. Maybe if you were K. Shami, who already has kids following him.
Hmm yea makes sense, i was thinking of getting some gl dude and some ugly dude and say this was my before and after of using this method, also gonna say some complicated stuff noone will understand so i will look legit

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
I just need to get some followers first tho can do that probably

Steal videos from those guys who do jawline exercises or whatever or height growth shit on insta reels and link the course at the end

Steal videos from those guys who do jawline exercises or whatever or height growth shit on insta reels and link the course at the end
Wouldnt my vid get removed then?

Looksmaxing content is in high demand amongst curries. Make an instagram account. Post looksmaxing content and advertise to Indians. There is a huge portential market in India.

Looksmaxing content is in high demand amongst curries. Make an instagram account. Post looksmaxing content and advertise to Indians. There is a huge portential market in India.
Fuck are they gonna buy with 10 rupees

Arnt pajeets like fucking poor tho? I could get some followers that way tho youre right

Just mew and chew bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Fuck are they gonna buy with 10 rupees
Lol its easy to amass followers in India. Niggas are 1.5 billion already. Get 100k followers( ik a guy who has done it makinh looksmaxing content). Sell a course for 5 dollars( most curries can buy it). Even if 30% buy the course its 150k.

Lol its easy to amass followers in India. Niggas are 1.5 billion already. Get 100k followers( ik a guy who has done it makinh looksmaxing content). Sell a course for 5 dollars( most curries can buy it). Even if 30% buy the course its 150k.
How do i do it tho

30% conversion rate is nowhere near realistic even with the followers being braindead curries