Why Does No One Do This? (For Making Money)

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
If you have owned websites, you know traffic is worth money. Display ads are by far the worst ways to monetize a site however, they are the easiest.

Take a look at how much looksmax.org gets in traffic: This is taken from similarweb, it's not always accurate but with a site with substantial traffic it sometimes is close.

If you were to get an RPM/EPM (earnings per click or there's per mile metric which is generally what larger networks go by. As it tends to pay more from what I know.) of say like 3-4$ which isn't a lot. It would bring you in (5,700,000/1000) * 3 = $17100 per month from ads alone.
6cfbb33f61dd4a36fade079b7c3edfae.png

Again I hope I don't get banned for this. But you could create a website on looksmaxing, you can be dropship jaw exercise tools, shoe lifts, colognes, be an affiliate for clothing, Get In Shape Course, Enlargement pumps, Selling different oils like castor oil, Charge them for Looksmax ratings, Be an affiliate for finastride/minoxide like Keeps, affiliate for surgeons. (Both Dropshipping and affiliate programs would pay a lot for some of these. Custom courses would of course cost very little to make.)

How would you get traffic? You create a youtube channel, for example tails or wheatwafffles channel or maybe Qoves. Start creating videos, since you browse and talk a lot about looksmaxing, you probably know these things by heart.

You then funnel that traffic, into your website you can start with a blog where you write these detailed guides. Even a full guide that gets a ton of traffic, that has amazon affiliate links you will make a good chunk of money. If you write a blogpost, it will be easier to outrank random forum threads that looksmax ranks for on Google. You can even use that content some users create on here and write it of course in your words and adding more value to it.

You then would create a tiktok account, and start creating short form video content from your youtube long form content and you upload it on tiktok, youtube shorts, IG reels, and pinterest.

You can even take clips others made those "sick edits" that are some actors walking or something, post that same content on IG if let's say you took it from tiktok. Post blackpill/looks memes on IG as photos.

You'd also want to go on many discord communities and pay a very small fee for users to join your discord server. Then from there, you funnel them to your store/forum/blog/youtube channel.

Let's say once your site becomes as large as looksmax (assuming it's a forum, organic traffic won't be that easy if it's just a blog.) you create strict rules and just ban the extreme members of the community (since there are people that would keep calling everything a scam in the blackpill/looksmax community). So, you'd have a strong growth from the more niche community then you slowly pivot.

You can even create a "marketplace" section and let people post there only if they have paid a monthly fee. There people can advertise their services.

Once you make money from doing all this, you can also on your site have a section where you teach others how you did it. And you can create a course/paid community to make money from. You can also charge 1 on 1 mentorship/consulting if you did that as well.

This would be something not that difficult for some people here since you are already writing about looksmaxxing things why not make $ from it? I say this because I don't see a lot of people doing this on scale in this niche and it seems low competition enough.

This could earn a decent amount of money why waste time on earning pennies like doing surveys or dropshipping some product in a random niche you know nothing about when you can go in a niche you know so much about and dominate it?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, LooksReality, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
Jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 29167, aleksander and 9 others
Jokes aside, amazing write-up

But I don't see that working. Looksmaxxing isn't that big at all, the short trend on tiktok was just making fun of all these concepts.

There are few products you could even sell:

Jawzrcsize has been saturated as fuck, penis pumps are too niche and already dominated by some r/gettingbigger scammers, shoe lifts are universally ridiculed, etc.

Too taboo and non-established of a niche

Tiktokers have been on the little game there is with jawzrsize, sea salt spray and castor oil

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and aleksander

But I don't see that working. Looksmaxxing isn't that big at all, the short trend on tiktok was just making fun of all these concepts.

Jawrxcise has been saturated as fuck, penis pumps are too niche and already dominated by some r/gettingbigger scammers, shoe lifts are universally ridiculed, etc.

Tiktokers have been on that game already
Is it true that in this subforum there's this guy who makes 200K a year by forcing others to ride his trucks? (he's getting LL and OBO this year)

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ccwarrior

Jawrxcise has been saturated as fuck, penis pumps are too niche and already dominated by some r/gettingbigger scammers, shoe lifts are universally ridiculed, etc.

Tiktokers have been on that game already
You don't become an authority on jawexercise or pumps and lifts either. You sell it through niche markets. You get traffic from say looksmax/blackpill audience and you convert them to buy yours solely on the fact that you recommend it or they trust you.

Take a look at this, this is how you tackle competition in any niche:
bd120f754a037a1ed8271d848dedcd56.png

This guy explains it here, watch from this timeframe:

It's about creating a brand. Most people don't always buy the best of something, especially in the USA. If they trust you and feel like they belong there, sort of like a community, they will buy from you.

That's why you see many blackpillers or even incels hang out in certain communities. They feel welcomed and accepted there/or they feel like someone hears their views/concerns.

You see coke or mcdonalds have big commercials where they barely talk about the drink but, they try to associate something with it. So the next time you go to the store even if something else tastes better, you go with coke because you might support their message.

The same thing happened with Prime look at so many people buying Prime drinks (I bought it personally since I watched Logan Paul promote it. Tastes horrible but, assume if it was decent I would have kept buying it. All because I saw it a youtuber do it.)

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 3 others
If you have owned websites, you know traffic is worth money. Display ads are by far the worst ways to monetize a site however, they are the easiest.

Take a look at how much looksmax.org gets in traffic: This is taken from similarweb, it's not always accurate but with a site with substantial traffic it sometimes is close.

If you were to get an RPM/EPM (earnings per click or there's per mile metric which is generally what larger networks go by. As it tends to pay more from what I know.) of say like 3-4$ which isn't a lot. It would bring you in (5,700,000/1000) * 3 = $17100 per month from ads alone.

Again I hope I don't get banned for this. But you could create a website on looksmaxing, you can be dropship jaw exercise tools, shoe lifts, colognes, be an affiliate for clothing, Get In Shape Course, Enlargement pumps, Selling different oils like castor oil, Charge them for Looksmax ratings, Be an affiliate for finastride/minoxide like Keeps, affiliate for surgeons. (Both Dropshipping and affiliate programs would pay a lot for some of these. Custom courses would of course cost very little to make.)

How would you get traffic? You create a youtube channel, for example tails or wheatwafffles channel or maybe Qoves. Start creating videos, since you browse and talk a lot about looksmaxing, you probably know these things by heart.

You then funnel that traffic, into your website you can start with a blog where you write these detailed guides. Even a full guide that gets a ton of traffic, that has amazon affiliate links you will make a good chunk of money. If you write a blogpost, it will be easier to outrank random forum threads that looksmax ranks for on Google. You can even use that content some users create on here and write it of course in your words and adding more value to it.

You then would create a tiktok account, and start creating short form video content from your youtube long form content and you upload it on tiktok, youtube shorts, IG reels, and pinterest.

You can even take clips others made those "sick edits" that are some actors walking or something, post that same content on IG if let's say you took it from tiktok. Post blackpill/looks memes on IG as photos.

You'd also want to go on many discord communities and pay a very small fee for users to join your discord server. Then from there, you funnel them to your store/forum/blog/youtube channel.

Let's say once your site becomes as large as looksmax (assuming it's a forum, organic traffic won't be that easy if it's just a blog.) you create strict rules and just ban the extreme members of the community (since there are people that would keep calling everything a scam in the blackpill/looksmax community). So, you'd have a strong growth from the more niche community then you slowly pivot.

You can even create a "marketplace" section and let people post there only if they have paid a monthly fee. There people can advertise their services.

Once you make money from doing all this, you can also on your site have a section where you teach others how you did it. And you can create a course/paid community to make money from. You can also charge 1 on 1 mentorship/consulting if you did that as well.

This would be something not that difficult for some people here since you are already writing about looksmaxxing things why not make $ from it? I say this because I don't see a lot of people doing this on scale in this niche and it seems low competition enough.

This could earn a decent amount of money why waste time on earning pennies like doing surveys or dropshipping some product in a random niche you know nothing about when you can go in a niche you know so much about and dominate it?
I thought of doing all of this. I even took action and stayed consistent with it for a while.

The problem that arises is this.

Most dropshipping products are coin tosses when it comes to quality
And with affiliate marketing, putting affiliate links would be so immensely not lucrative that you'd need a lot of traffic to make it worth it.

Imagine getting less than 10% commissions on a $17 supplement. that's literally less than $1.7 for you per sale.
A 5% commission would get you ~$0.60 per sale.

Being an affiliate for expensive peptides or surgeries though... 😲

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ccwarrior
Being an affiliate for peptides or surgeries though... 😲
On the surgery side, that's what RealSurgeryMax has been doing... but it's not really replicable. He actually provides a ton of value and innovation on every front. Literally dedicates his entire life to it.

As for peptides, does anyone even buy them lol... maybe other chemicals. But the legality is dubious

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
On the surgery side, that's what RealSurgeryMax has been doing... but it's not replicable at all. He actually provides a ton of value and innovation on every front. Literally dedicates his entire life to it.

As for peptides, does anyone even buy them lol... maybe other chemicals. But the legality is dubious
People will drool over peptides like IGF-1, Follistatin, Celebrolysin, and Melanotan if you could pitch it to normies and convincingly show what it could do for them.

If you could find a good affiliate deal on Melanotan, you could literally be running money machines.
Promise normies you can make their skin darker (tanner) if they spray this thing three times up their nose?!

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, KING REIDYZ and ccwarrior
People will drool over IGF-1, Follistatin, and Melanotan if you could pitch it to normies.
Pinning is too massive of a barrier... no normie is doing that

Maybe MK-677 and beta-carotene or similar

What do you mean by pinning?

There are nasal sprays for Melanotan

I don't think that selling peptides for human consumption is legal though ;/
So you can't really sell it online (as in ads, posts, etc.). You can just list it as a research chemical and let people find you on Google.

• So Sad
Reactions: ccwarrior
What do you mean by pinning?
Term for injecting

There are nasal sprays for Melanotan
Nice

But I see the other ones doing way better

This supplement will make you grow taller. Target it for teenagers (mk-677)

This supplement will give you an year-round tanned, vibrant skin (beta carotene)

If you look just at the packaging for these 2.... the former is marketed to body builders and the latter to health people. Not even close to what I'm proposing. I see potential

AIs are too iffy and might actually make people grow taller so better not to try your luck :feelswow::feelswow:

• +1
cuz they're lazy and will look for reasons to make excuses. if i was still in high school and had time i would do this 1000%, it will work but im busy with other businesses and career.

I thought of doing all of this. I even took action and stayed consistent with it for a while.

The problem that arises is this.

Most dropshipping products are coin tosses when it comes to quality
And with affiliate marketing, putting affiliate links would be so immensely not lucrative that you'd need a lot of traffic to make it worth it.

Imagine getting less than 10% commissions on a $17 supplement. that's literally less than $1.7 for you per sale.
A 5% commission would get you ~$0.60 per sale.

Being an affiliate for expensive peptides or surgeries though... 😲
You find a quality product that you believe in, and you reach out to the manufacturers and see if they'd let you dropship.

Also, Amazon doesn't work like that, while you have a low percent commission, you get 24 hour commission for any other goods they purchase through Amazon.

You also upsell things. For example, if someone buys shoe lift, you can also offer them eyelash curler and/or downsells sunscreens. This increases your AOV (Average order value). Get their email and you can promoting/selling products. (This is how large companies take a loss on their initial loss on the frontend but profit a lot in the backend.)

Again you can also do a newsletter on top. These things get larger and larger as time goes on. The guide just needs to be written once and updated every now and then, and your goal is just to send traffic and build up an email list.

Now, every time you post a YouTube video, use that email list to funnel traffic to the YouTube video, it gets more views so it's pushed more. So it keeps growing more and more.

• +1
B
Term for injecting

Nice

But I see the other ones doing way better

This supplement will make you grow taller. Target it for teenagers (mk-677)

This supplement will give you an year-round tanned, vibrant skin (beta carotene)

If you look just at the packaging for these 2.... the former is marketed to body builders and the latter to health people. Not even close to what I'm proposing. I see potential

AIs are too iffy and might actually make people grow taller so better not to try your luck :feelswow::feelswow:
But then every teen will go on mk

Hope they are retarded enough to get diabetes

Creating content in a niche to sell products or services isn't anything new.

I wouldn't sell dropshipping products through building a community would be more profitable

You find a quality product that you believe in, and you reach out to the manufacturers and see if they'd let you dropship.
I have a hard time finding quality products I believe in when it comes to dropshipping products to be honest.

good post. this video is good and for this kind of business.

This vid is good and shows you the psychology behind marketing.

Essentially you want to monetise a community. you want to sell access to information. Use free guides, consultation, free trial (these are called lead magnets). Use a content framework to churn out content everyday on tiktok about your product, then repost on IG. Write blogs on trending topics, trends etc around your niche and then use these blogs to write tweets.

Also pro tip is if you train the algorithm to your niche, you can find the most popular video very easily. For example, you can engage with pet videos on tiktok till you get pet toy videos which is your niche. Then you compile a list of most viral videos, analyse what made it viral, and then just take inspiration from it.

The same thing happened with Prime look at so many people buying Prime drinks (I bought it personally since I watched Logan Paul promote it
you should feel fucking ashamed of yourself

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Youtube channel about looksmaxxing, Ok.

Step 1: Be good looking