How to make money fast with just a knife and some screws

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
So I was thinking of getting a Bimax surgery because it would be a huge looksmax for me, but it is really expensive.
Then it came to me. If you think about it all you have to do is cut your maxilla and mandible and put them where you want and screw them together.

Think about all of the people on a college campus that could benefit from proper forward growth of the maxilla and mandible.

What if I went around my college campus and charged $500 to do bimax on people.
Why spend 20k on bimax when you can spend 500 dollars.
Business would be booming

Think about it, the average bimax surgery takes like 3 to 4 hours.
That would be over $100 dollars an hour

This is a quick and easy way to make money that I came up with.
What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member and 3 others
Amazing! From an Indian village to one of the world's finest heart surgeons  - Rediff Getahead

Why should I pay you $500 when a Pakistani Surgeon does it for 300? :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, LooksOrDeath and .🇹🇩.
View attachment 1598589
Amazing! From an Indian village to one of the world's finest heart surgeons  - Rediff Getahead's finest heart surgeons  - Rediff Getahead

Why should I pay you $500 when a Pakistani Surgeon does it for 300? :feelshah:
Because I would do it right on the spot, and you wouldn't have to travel to pakistan

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You forgot one important part. Do you know where the nerves are located? Usually they do scans to locate those so they don't cut them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AsGoodAsItGets and Dragon5000
So I was thinking of getting a Bimax surgery because it would be a huge looksmax for me, but it is really expensive.
Then it came to me. If you think about it all you have to do is cut your maxilla and mandible and put them where you want and screw them together.

Think about all of the people on a college campus that could benefit from proper forward growth of the maxilla and mandible.

What if I went around my college campus and charged $500 to do bimax on people.
Why spend 20k on bimax when you can spend 500 dollars.
Business would be booming

Think about it, the average bimax surgery takes like 3 to 4 hours.
That would be over $100 dollars an hour

This is a quick and easy way to make money that I came up with.
What do you guys think?
high IQ thread

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
You forgot one important part. Do you know where the nerves are located? Usually they do scans to locate those so they don't cut them.
who cares

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
brb severing nerves and arteries, brb lack equipment to properly drill and seat screws, panicking how to stabilize smashed face back together, brb praying people's maxillas open with a crowbar in the bottom of mom's basement.

cringe at thinking anyone would let some random incel weirdo put them under anaesthesia. cringe at thinking you would be able to properly mix and even obtain the incredients for anaesthesia.

brb severing nerves and arteries, brb lack equipment to properly drill and seat screws, panicking how to stabilize smashed face back together, brb praying people's maxillas open with a crowbar in the bottom of mom's basement.

cringe at thinking anyone would let some random incel weirdo put them under anaesthesia. cringe at thinking you would be able to properly mix and even obtain the incredients for anaesthesia.
Cringe at taking this so seriously

i already do this, i was able to afford my own house lol ngmi. i do every single surgery too nowadays for people