Surgery is dirt cheap in Pakistan

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog
Some guy messaged me on insta asking where i got surgery from and when i said i don’t have money for surgeries he said something that blew my mind

09610786 867F 4EEA BBD6 06E4F25D1E55

I thought it was a joke at first bcos in my mind i always thought surgeries were very expensive but then i decided to message a surgeon based in my city. I asked him about lefort 1 and this is what he said.

E8637E46 199F 4021 B328 92B92B125F8B

For those who don’t know conversion rate of pakistani currency let me save you some time

50,000 = 320 usd
1 lac = 640 usd

Imagine getting a bimax for 300 dollars. Your flight here will be more expensive than the surgery itself. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Futuresalludon, Sny, anticel and 67 others
Why get surgery when mewing is free??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, micropp, opeggard and 69 others
Only 1 reply in a salludon thread

Salludon you forgot to tag the bros

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

(Copypaste from Arvid bros list)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, SkinjobCatastrophe, chaddyboi66 and 17 others
Please mewing guide bro please

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Good_Little_Goy, currylightskin and 19 others
It's also dirt in general

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, marin, SkinjobCatastrophe and 13 others
you will be dethroned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, SkinjobCatastrophe and Ryan
Look at this reverse psychology psyop to convince us you didn't get surgery and all your gains are from mewing...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ascension, one job away and 23 others
Some guy messaged me on insta asking where i got surgery from and when i said i don’t have money for surgeries he said something that blew my mind

View attachment 1057078

I thought it was a joke at first bcos in my mind i always thought surgeries were very expensive but then i decided to message a surgeon based in my city. I asked him about lefort 1 and this is what he said.

View attachment 1057086

For those who don’t know conversion rate of pakistani currency let me save you some time

50,000 = 320 usd
1 lac = 640 usd

Imagine getting a bimax for 300 dollars. Your flight here will be more expensive than the surgery itself. :feelskek:
I applaud the 4D chess you are playing here to convince us you didn't get surgery but no one gives a shit and no one believes you regardless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, zeshama, Deleted member 8869 and 10 others
Brb going to Pakistan for ultra bimax with ZSO, rhinoplasty and upper eyelid fat graft

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshehe::chad::feelsohh:

I will ascend or i will enter Gandy heaven
PicsArt 09 17 084737

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member, Patient A and 7 others
I applaud the 4D chess you are playing here to convince us you didn't get surgery but no one gives a shit and no one believes you regardless.
Not playing any games I just feel like i can start a business with this. Anyone who needs surgery can contact me. I’ll be the middle guy between you and the surgeon. I’ll provide you emotional support and a place to live in my hut while you recover.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ducksoover, Awan, Deprived and 42 others
So are you admitting to getting surgery

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 2816 and SkinjobCatastrophe
You think you will get surgery but in reality you will kidnapped and ransomed by the taliban

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, j05, Vain786 and 19 others
Not playing any games I just feel like i can start a business with this. Anyone who needs surgery can contact me. I’ll be the middle guy between you and the surgeon. I’ll provide you emotional support and a place to live in my hut while you recover.
I mean in a completely unironic sense I might lose count of the PSL autists who would sign up for the salludon surgery hut experience, what is the starting rate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Patient A, oldcelloser and 3 others
Salludon how much bf are you atm :)

And did you see a difference going from 13% to 11%

Not playing any games I just feel like i can start a business with this. Anyone who needs surgery can contact me. I’ll be the middle guy between you and the surgeon. I’ll provide you emotional support and a place to live in my hut while you recover. :lul:
Good to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Jimbobson mogs you rope asap

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
how much is hair transplant check for me
brb flying there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and gamma
Idk exactly but i’d guess 12%. My abs are visible in almost every lighting

Yes. There are some muscles in your face that only starts to show after you get really lean.
Motivation :) 3 weeks and i am there bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, sorrowfulsad, datboijj and 1 other person
probably will steal your organs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, coping ethnic, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
nice try

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Only 1 reply in a salludon thread

Salludon you forgot to tag the bros

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @MakinItHappen @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

(Copypaste from Arvid bros list)
Where am I ?

Tenor 7 1

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
It's also dirt in general
Not really. Curry doctors/surgeons are high iq. There’s a pashtun guy near my house who was riding his donkey last year and a truck crushed him and the donkey. The donkey died on the spot and he broke several bones in his face. They took him to maxillofacial surgeon in a government hospital (it’s for the poor people they usually charge no money) and now if you look at him you can’t even tell he ever suffered from that gruesome accident. His face is just like before.

Now if you go to a surgeon in a private hospital that charge you a few hundred dollars and you plan the surgery with him and tell him exactly what you need and to not make any other changes i think you will get the desired results in fraction of the price.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Edgar, TurkishAscender and 9 others
how much is hair transplant check for me
brb flying there
I just checked a good hair transplant clinic and their price is between 0.3 to 0.7 dollars per graft depending on the graft thickness, quality, quantity etc. So if you need 2000 grafts it’ll be somewhere between 600-1500 dollars.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member, StephIsCold and 1 other person
Pakistani prices for Pakistani quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Gaia262, Carpediem and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
He's trying to help you guys by telling you there is affordable bimax, and you mfers are fixated on whether he's had surgery or not.

That's why you're incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, garoupilled_, Deleted member 16371 and 14 others
I just checked a good hair transplant clinic and their price is between 0.3 to 0.7 dollars per graft depending on the graft thickness, quality, quantity etc. So if you need 2000 grafts it’ll be somewhere between 600-1500 dollars.
pretty good
its a bit more expensive here in hungary, however still way cheaper than 1st world countries

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
He's trying to help you guys by telling you there is affordable bimax, and you mfers are fixated on whether he's had surgery or not.

That's why you're incel.
have secks inssel

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
pretty good
its a bit more expensive here in hungary, however still way cheaper than 1st world countries
think i'll go with mongols rather than taliban

How much for a rhino? Btw isn't it a bit sketchy to get a surgery in pakistan or am i just brainwashed by the media that say "Reconsider your need to travel to pakistan"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Just become a hostage theory

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and FilthyCasual
How much for a rhino? Btw isn't it a bit sketchy to get a surgery in pakistan or am i just brainwashed by the media that say "Reconsider your need to travel to pakistan"
There was a time when Pakistan wasn’t safe but it was like 10 years ago now it’s completely safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, AcneScars, Celexawer and 6 others
Not really. Curry doctors/surgeons are high iq. There’s a pashtun guy near my house who was riding his donkey last year and a truck crushed him and the donkey. The donkey died on the spot and he broke several bones in his face. They took him to maxillofacial surgeon in a government hospital (it’s for the poor people they usually charge no money) and now if you look at him you can’t even tell he ever suffered from that gruesome accident. His face is just like before.

Now if you go to a surgeon in a private hospital that charge you a few hundred dollars and you plan the surgery with him and tell him exactly what you need and to not make any other changes i think you will get the desired results in fraction of the price.
im black they might hang me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, AsGoodAsItGets, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
  • +1
Reactions: BertrandRussell

View attachment 1057078

View attachment 1057086

50,000 = 320 usd
1 lac = 640 usd

I heard they offered lefort 2 in pakistan for only 2 k the issue is I don't know if the quality of the results will be that good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Karstossos and .👽.
How much for lefort 3, srs. @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Salludon, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
How much would rhinoplasty cost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Salludon
the lion king disney GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 13824 and JizzFarmer
in thailand you can get whore for 5$ for night jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: marin, Patient A, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
Yeah, cheap surgery is one of the few things I appreciate about living in Curryland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Yerico7 and Salludon
The real question is does the hut has a pool ? If not its a dealbreaker 🤔