HOW TO MAKE MONEY (GTFIH!!!)

jr49506

jr49506

Gold
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
936
Reputation
666
Hey guys I’m 10 year old how to make money? I don’t want to work a job and I don’t want to do boring work online?

Any advice?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Kevin Logan
Hey guys I’m 10 year old how to make money? I don’t want to work a job and I don’t want to do boring work online?

Any advice?
sure
 
At your age you are locked out of the financial system. First you need to have your own bank account and debit card.

It would be a mistake to even pursue money at your age. Accumulate knowledge instead. When you turn 18 (or whatever age you get your own bank account and debit card) then you can even entertain this.

Focus on knowledge that's actually useful in life while you're in the information accumulation phase.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506
Hey guys I’m 10 year old how to make money? I don’t want to work a job and I don’t want to do boring work online?

Any advice?
sell your nude pics, if you dont have any body hair its a good time period(i'm not buying them find someone else)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506
a few things:
I don’t want to apply for a job
I don’t want to do boring online work
I don’t want to day trade because it takes too much effort to click buttons on computer
I don’t want to be awake it’s too tiring for me so preferably something I can do while my eyes are closed
I don’t want to lift my finger it’s too much work

What can I do to make 300 trillion by the end of the month??
 
  • +1
Reactions: iqletlowtest
a few things:
I don’t want to apply for a job
I don’t want to do boring online work
I don’t want to day trade because it takes too much effort to click buttons on computer
I don’t want to be awake it’s too tiring for me so preferably something I can do while my eyes are closed
I don’t want to lift my finger it’s too much work

What can I do to make 300 trillion by the end of the month??
sure
 
  • Love it
Reactions: jr49506
Why are minors allow in here? Lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506
@iqletlowtest @kbj @Mecha-Man @krvkxh igrok @Kevin Logan

JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS WAS A NON-SATIRE THREAD

I was just trying to fit in with the 14 yo clones who make the exact same
'Im 14 how do I make money? I don't want to get a real job, what do I do??'

Like you're going to be a failure if you can't get a job you're not gonna make money online

ten yo on org
Laugh Lol GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and softmaxmike
@iqletlowtest @kbj @Mecha-Man @krvkxh igrok @Kevin Logan

JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS WAS A NON-SATIRE THREAD

I was just trying to fit in with the 14 yo clones who make the exact same
'Im 14 how do I make money? I don't want to get a real job, what do I do??'

Like you're going to be a failure if you can't get a job you're not gonna make money online

ten yo on org

Laugh Lol GIF
Idc lol, nigga tryna act like he aint 10 cause we called mods :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506 and Orka
@iqletlowtest @kbj @Mecha-Man @krvkxh igrok @Kevin Logan

JFL IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS WAS A NON-SATIRE THREAD

I was just trying to fit in with the 14 yo clones who make the exact same
'Im 14 how do I make money? I don't want to get a real job, what do I do??'

Like you're going to be a failure if you can't get a job you're not gonna make money online

ten yo on org

Laugh Lol GIF
Hahahahahahahaha

@BigBallsLarry hillarious thread
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kbj, BigBallsLarry and jr49506

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
14
Views
160
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
10
Views
192
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
broxaxmaxxed
Replies
8
Views
262
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
notrico
Replies
21
Views
218
RJ_ascends
RJ_ascends
Messabouts
Replies
2
Views
80
RJ_ascends
RJ_ascends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top