How to make money with Corona crisis?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Is it too early to invest yet? share prices of Lufthansa, American Airline have gone to shit. What other stocks are there? How should we make money? we are a community, we have to work together TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Lorsss
Airlines will take time to recover. Even after virus has gone there will be public fears of travelling. Stay out of those types of businesses. Find common business that have next level management. So that even though their stock price is down, they have a great underlying business and can recover better than others

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Lorsss
Airlines will take time to recover. Even after virus has gone there will be public fears of travelling. Stay out of those types of businesses. Find common business that have next level management. So that even though their stock price is down, they have a great underlying business and can recover better than others
so are airline tickets cheaper rn

dont invest in airlines, they dont even make that much money when theyre at peek

if anything travel alot now, im considering traveling to amsterdam next week

It is better to just not invest stock right now, consumerism is going down, no one will be buying shit soon - when full on quarantine lockdown hit other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Stock market is at minimums at is highly risky to do anything. The Spanish stock market (IBEX-35) went to shit, is on -30% in one year, yesterday it went down -15%.

The banks are the worst ones, like BBVA or Santander.

Yet today is +10% because of some big movements to keep it higher, yet the loses are enormous.

Wall Street is going to shit too, and the virus isn't even that strong in the US as in Italy, France or Spain, so when the virus goes worse, it will even go more down Wall Street. Currently -10% today, so imagine monday will go even lower.

Then when the coronavirus is over is very risky to do anything because no one fucking now what gonna happen, unless you are the director of a stock company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 685
could easily drop way more so i would wait if ur going to "buy the dip"

whatever company makes hand sanitisers invest in those lul

Stock market is at minimums at is highly risky to do anything. The Spanish stock market (IBEX-35) went to shit, is on -30% in one year, yesterday it went down -15%.

The banks are the worst ones, like BBVA or Santander.

Yet today is +10% because of some big movements to keep it higher, yet the loses are enormous.

Wall Street is going to shit too, and the virus isn't even that strong in the US as in Italy, France or Spain, so when the virus goes worse, it will even go more down Wall Street. Currently -10% today, so imagine monday will go even lower.

Then when the coronavirus is over is very risky to do anything because no one fucking now what gonna happen, unless you are the director of a stock company.
But all those companies still have good assets which will all be functioning sooner or later, so I invested some during the crisis

But all those companies still have good assets which will all be functioning sooner or later, so I invested some during the crisis
But the thing is, the crisis will last months, and then there is USA elections and Brexit will become a real thing, so anything is very risky

Is it too early to invest yet? share prices of Lufthansa, American Airline have gone to shit. What other stocks are there? How should we make money? we are a community, we have to work together TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!
Invest in masks or hand desinfection

Move all money out of ricecel SMV and into currycel SMV asap

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I think adidas is a good investment bc it's worth will eventually raise again in the future bc it's adidas

What do u suggest?
Ethereum and any Crypto bitcoin related. or bitcoin itself if you can afford to lose money if the market doesn't recover

Ethereum and any Crypto bitcoin related. or bitcoin itself if you can afford to lose money if the market doesn't recover
Ok but how much to buy. I see bitcoin’s reached $5k but I ain’t got that much

Ok but how much to buy. I see bitcoin’s reached $5k but I ain’t got that much
If you ain't got that much then don't buy anything.
Only investment 10% of your savings but act like that money is gone and it will never come back!
And as I said there is Ethereum and other BTC related cryptos

Sell lemonade to your neighbours cash business bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634