How to make most of teen years?

M

minty

Iron
I see all the time on this depressing ass forum “durr I wish I could go back to when I was 16 I’d do so much differently” and then they just don’t elaborate. Like it’s just a thought that they got out of their head and put on the screen but it’s not actually helping anybody.
I’m 15 turning 16 in January, so I figured I might as well ask these guys what sort of shit I should do to “make the most” of these years.
I’m 6’4, not posting my face on here but I’ve been told elsewhere (reputable) I’m around a 6.5/10 in looks, I have a few different friend groups I get along well with, I train mma and go to the gym, I live in the UK.

So if there really are 25 year old guys on here who are full of regret; live through me real quick and give me advice on what to do with the next few years.

Final question yeah just answer this one: if you were suddenly struck by lightning and you woke up in my body with my life, what would you do?

• +1
Reactions: wsada, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
Literally nothing, it's just cope, teen love is cope

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, wsada, watah and 4 others
Apex legends all day all night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceltriad78, dockmaxxing, Kevin Logan and 4 others
p much, im still a teen but i cant imagine how love will feel any diff, i say this because now a days teens have alot of responsibilities so i dont see how it will differ when im older

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
by saying teenager love is cope, are you saying that because you never had it or because it's actually cope, I agree with you, but just curiousity

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
nice cope my gypsy neighbor got married at 14 and has kids at 15

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
p much, im still a teen but i dont imagine how love will feel any diff, i say this because now a days teens have alot of responsibilities so i dont see how it will differ when im older
love doesn't even exist dawg
it's just chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and truthhurts
love doesn't even exist dawg
it's just chemicals
boiling it to its fundamentals does nothing dude, ofc something doesnt exist if you haven't experienced it

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
by saying teenager love is cope, are you saying that because you never had it or because it's actually cope, I agree with you, but just curiousity
i dont get it :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
alright bro
im being serious lol, get off this forum and go find a girl, even if it isnt true true love you will be gazed until she breaks your heart (happened to me)

• +1
i dont get it :lul:
Alright I'm writing like a monkey, I'll be simpler

are you saying that teenage love is cope, because you never go to experience it? so you call it cope

or

your saying teenage love is cope, because it truly is, and you had experienced it?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
im being serious lol, get off this forum and go find a girl, even if it isnt true true love you will be gazed until she breaks your heart (happened to me)
man I don't really care ab girls if I have to be fair, I just want to be treated humanely and be wealthy, that's all, if I can't get a woman I'm okay with it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and esoterik
I see all the time on this depressing ass forum “durr I wish I could go back to when I was 16 I’d do so much differently” and then they just don’t elaborate. Like it’s just a thought that they got out of their head and put on the screen but it’s not actually helping anybody.
I’m 15 turning 16 in January, so I figured I might as well ask these guys what sort of shit I should do to “make the most” of these years.
I’m 6’4, not posting my face on here but I’ve been told elsewhere (reputable) I’m around a 6.5/10 in looks, I have a few different friend groups I get along well with, I train mma and go to the gym, I live in the UK.

So if there really are 25 year old guys on here who are full of regret; live through me real quick and give me advice on what to do with the next few years.

Final question yeah just answer this one: if you were suddenly struck by lightning and you woke up in my body with my life, what would you do?
" listen 2 ur parentz "

• +1
man I don't really care ab girls if I have to be fair, I just want to be treated humanely and be wealthy, that's all, if I can't get a woman I'm okay with it
yeah asexual is awful. you only feel like that because your disconnected

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and PeakIncels
yeah asexual is awful. you only feel like that because your disconnected
no my nigga it's because I'm a subhuman and can't get a girl so I turned asexual to not have false hopes

Brace urself it only gets worse also ofc ur 6”4 at 15 like the average org user jfl at u

• +1
Reactions: minty
Be homophobic, misogynistic, transphobic and sexist. These are all traits of good men. Also turns women on.

• Love it
Reactions: lBlame
no my nigga it's because I'm a subhuman and can't get a girl so I turned asexual to not have false hopes
your literally making excuses, i am a low mtn and i have a roaster as of current, even if your slightly uglier you can get a girlfriend, its legit not that hard

• +1
Alright I'm writing like a monkey, I'll be simpler

are you saying that teenage love is cope, because you never go to experience it? so you call it cope

or

your saying teenage love is cope, because it truly is, and you had experienced it?
it still doesn't mean anything lol it's easy to tell/conclude it's cope, also only animals and retards need direct experience of X— even when they know its conceptual precedents— to understand it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
it still doesn't mean anything lol it's easy to tell/conclude it's cope, also only animals and retards need direct experience of X— even when they know its conceptual precedents— to understand it
how old are you

• +1
your literally making excuses, i am a low mtn and i have a roaster as of current, even if your slightly uglier you can get a girlfriend, its legit not that hard
you are probably not a low mtn
I'm 5'9
I have 0 appeal
I'm a ltn or high Ltn if lucky
I'm ND
framecel
what excuses am I putting? I asked out girls, didn't work out, that's it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and NZb6Air
you are probably not a low mtn
I'm 5'9
I have 0 appeal
I'm a ltn or high Ltn if lucky
I'm ND
framecel
what excuses am I putting? I asked out girls, didn't work out, that's it
pm me your face dude, i doubt you have 0 appeal

• +1
Nigga as a teen I'm wishing id go back to my childhood :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
pm me your face dude, i doubt you have 0 appeal
I don't want to end up like legbfinal but either way I won't leak my face, I already rated my face by myself and I'm confident it's accurate, I know if I have good or bad features, I'm not an attention seeker, thanks for tryna help tho

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
Don't party too hard.

get into self custody

decentralized assets asap

make money asap

follow passion as well

but you need shit loads of money

learn about hostile takeovers

fuck some shit up

take massive risk

fight people

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, minty and PeakIncels
I don't want to end up like legbfinal but either way I won't leak my face, I already rated my face by myself and I'm confident it's accurate, I know if I have good or bad features, I'm not an attention seeker, thanks for tryna help tho
real....

can i pm you my face because i get mixed results

• +1
real....

can i pm you my face because i get mixed results
idk bro, i know how to rate myself not others, if you want to I'll rate but don't expect an 100% accurate rating bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
what made you think i was older
Idk. Just the pfp i guess:lul::lul:. I saw threads where u discussed with @Blackgymmax and you stated u gonna get 9 surgeries if I remember correctly. When are u finished with your ascension?

Idk. Just the pfp i guess:lul::lul:. I saw threads where u discussed with @Blackgymmax and you stated u gonna get 9 surgeries if I remember correctly. When are u finished with your ascension?
i have most funds, in my feb post this year i said i have a few things planed for oct this year

but i also need to plan with giant, i was confused you said you thought i was older because i think i look young

• +1
i have most funds, in my feb post this year i said i have a few things planed for oct this year

but i also need to plan with giant, i was confused you said you thought i was older because i think i look young
What surgeries are u planning if you don’t mind to answer?:ogre:

What surgeries are u planning if you don’t mind to answer?:ogre:
i wont say alot of them but potent ones are ccw, projection & superorbitals

• +1

play games all day n just chill

• +1

be gl