How to make my dick bigger?

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Are there any ways to increase the size of my penis, both in length and girth? If so then what are the best options? If there isn't a way to increase it in both length and girth then tell me methods for either. I was just thinking today that even if I attract females I won't be able to pleasure them like some Tyrone with a banana schlong, so I need a bigger dick. I hope it's possible.

And btw I'm pretty sure my dick is done growing so there's no hope there.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
@jefferson

I wish i knew, but it seems like its impossible tbh, dont believe in those pegym methods

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Have you ever tried bathmate?

No I have not. Can you elab on that

Even if it is possible those methods probably only increase size by a centimeter or two :feelsbadman:
I only heard about some positive effects of that stuff, haven't tried it yet though.

Bathmate is more for temporary gains. Jelqing works to some extent for length and girth but will generally yield disappointing results.

Best method for length: Penis Extender (should be worn at least 2hrs per day, more is better).

Best method for girth: Clamping (Google something like "PE penis clamping").

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 206 and LooksJourney
No I have not. Can you elab on that

Even if it is possible those methods probably only increase size by a centimeter or two :feelsbadman:
Centimeter or two isnt that bad, but considering you probably need to spend a lot of time and efforts... yeah, thats shit

Best method for length: Penis Extender (should be worn at least 2hrs per day, more is better).

Best method for girth: Clamping (Google something like "PE penis clamping").
Is it okay for me to do both of these methods, or I can only do one? I am assuming you have first hand experience with these

Is it okay for me to do both of these methods, or I can only do one? I am assuming you have first hand experience with these
You can do both. Yes I have done both successfully.

What are your results/ size difference? Maybe this will work for me too
Don't really do it anymore cause I'm already big enough and don't have the motivation to do both that and workout hard and school.

I did it about 3 months, went from 6.7x4.7 to 7.5x5.1 inches (measured from the top, bone-pressed). Can't see why it wouldn't work for you, but it is an annoying time commitment.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
hop on a beginner pe routine tbh
jelq, stretch and kegels maybe add some clamping and other techniques later.
warm up its important

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and jefferson
Don't really do it anymore cause I'm already big enough and don't have the motivation to do both that and workout hard and school.

I did it about 3 months, went from 6.7x4.7 to 7.5x5.1 inches (measured from the top, bone-pressed). Can't see why it wouldn't work for you, but it is an annoying time commitment.
Yeah seems like it could take up a lot of time. Thats a sizeable increase though so I think it will be worth it. Is the end result permanent even if you stop doing the routines? Just curious is any of this painful? I looked up penis clamping and it looked like it could hurt :feelsmega:. I won't mind the pain if there is any.

Yeah seems like it could take up a lot of time. Thats a sizeable increase though so I think it will be worth it. Is the end result permanent even if you stop doing the routines? Just curious is any of this painful? I looked up penis clamping and it looked like it could hurt :feelsmega:. I won't mind the pain if there is any.
if it hurts youre doing it wrong is base rule at least from what ive read

Yeah it's permanent. With extending there is an unpleasant stretching sensation that could be described as mild pain.

You are saying you are unhappy with 6.5 inch dick ? That’s bigger than average

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
fat grafts for girth, stretcher (extender) for length

I started doing penis enlargement exercises two weeks ago. So far, I have seen no gains. I'll measure again in 3 months.
My routine:
1. 3-5 minutes pouring hot water on my dick to warm up
2. 3 sets of one stretch 30 seconds, 3 different directions, so I start with stretching it downwards for 30 sec, down to the left for 30 sec, down to the right for 30 sec. I repeat this three times. In between the sets you can twirl your dick 360 degrees to stay warm. Then I stretch it straight, straight to the left and straight to the right, 3 repetitions. Then I stretch upwards, upwards left, upwards right, 3 repitions.
So 3*0,5*3*3=13,5 minutes of stretching

3. Jelqing. I try to maintain a 60-70% erection and do jelqs. 2-4 seconds for each. Around 200 jelqs.
10-15 minutes of jelqing

2 days of training, 1 day off

I started doing penis enlargement exercises two weeks ago. So far, I have seen no gains. I'll measure again in 3 months.
My routine:
1. 3-5 minutes pouring hot water on my dick to warm up
2. 3 sets of one stretch 30 seconds, 3 different directions, so I start with stretching it downwards for 30 sec, down to the left for 30 sec, down to the right for 30 sec. I repeat this three times. In between the sets you can twirl your dick 360 degrees to stay warm. Then I stretch it straight, straight to the left and straight to the right, 3 repetitions. Then I stretch upwards, upwards left, upwards right, 3 repitions.
So 3*0,5*3*3=13,5 minutes of stretching

3. Jelqing. I try to maintain a 60-70% erection and do jelqs. 2-4 seconds for each. Around 200 jelqs.
10-15 minutes of jelqing

2 days of training, 1 day off
Your routine is pretty complex! Number 2 is at least. I think I will just use a penis extender instead of the stretches you described
I never said I had a 6.5 incher?

I'm planning on using a penile traction device for size gains. I also will be using topical 4AD to encourage growth too, and hopefully I'll reach my genetic max potential.

I'm also trying to restore my foreskin, hopefully more skin mobility allows my dick to expand out more during an erection.

Sounds painful no thanks

Sounds painful no thanks
It's not supposed to be painful at all. If it hurts, then you're doing it wrong and you're likely damaging your dick.

When you're stretching it, it's supposed to be stretched to the point of it's erect length but not to where it's painful.

Yeah an extender might be better than manual stretches. I can't buy one at the moment, but will probably later get one (and a penis pump)
Your routine is pretty complex! Number 2 is at least. I think I will just use a penis extender instead of the stretches you described

I never said I had a 6.5 incher?

Good blood flow will maximize your natural potential

Yeah an extender might be better than manual stretches. I can't buy one at the moment, but will probably later get one (and a penis pump)
It seems better and easier. Looks like the better option tbh

Are there any ways to increase the size of my penis, both in length and girth? If so then what are the best options? If there isn't a way to increase it in both length and girth then tell me methods for either. I was just thinking today that even if I attract females I won't be able to pleasure them like some Tyrone with a banana schlong, so I need a bigger dick. I hope it's possible.

And btw I'm pretty sure my dick is done growing so there's no hope there.
you cant

I have a legit micropenis

silicon implants

What are your current stats?

Yes, 5.1 inches is the average penis size.
silicon implants

Don't do this unless you want your penis mutilated. The gains won't be permanent as everyone's who's gotten them takes them out sooner or later.

Last edited:
What are your current stats?

Yes, 5.1 inches is the average penis size.
I have average penis size then its 5 inches. I've never measured the girth but its probably not impressive.

I have average penis size then its 5 inches. I've never measured the girth but its probably not impressive.

The average girth is 4.59 inches. If your penis is 5 inches then you shouldn't worry about your size.

The average girth is 4.59 inches. If your penis is 5 inches then you shouldn't worry about your size.
Are you sure? 5 inches seems pretty small to me :feelsthink: even if its considered average

Thats around the world bro which I assume includes asia. Asian dickcels probably bring the average down.

Bro, the Japanese actually have a bigger dick size than Americans do, so the stereotype about Asian men being the smallest is not true. The country with the biggest penis size is Congo, but there's only 1 million males living there, so the average is skewed since there isn't as many men as there are in other countries.

Bro, the Japanese actually have a bigger dick size than Americans do, so the stereotype about Asian men being the smallest is not true. The country with the biggest penis size is Congo, but there's only 1 million males living there, so the average is skewed since there isn't as many men as there are in other countries.
Most statistical maps I see show asian countries with the lowest and african ones with the highest, and everything else in between. Can you link me a source for the Japanese having bigger dick size than Americans. I want to know if this is really true.

I will take back my Japan is bigger statement, it was posted by the Tokyo Reporter. So it's obviously biased. But try this. Keep in mind, again, that Congo has only 1 million males, so them being the biggest on average isn't that impressive. http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

Screen_Shot_2018-12-01_at_10.42.15_AM.png

there really isn't a way to increase dicc size tbhngl

I will take back my Japan is bigger statement, it was posted by the Tokyo Reporter. So it's obviously biased. But try this. Keep in mind, again, that Congo has only 1 million males, so them being the biggest on average isn't that impressive. http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
I was surprised to see Iceland of all places up there at number 9. That could be because of its relatively small population though

I was surprised to see Iceland of all places up there at number 9. That could be because of its relatively small population though

Yes, there are only 170.000 males in Iceland so the average is also skewed. Don't worry about your penis size!

Dude if you are a chad , 5 inches is more than enough