How to make my lower thrid look same as when I'm jutting?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Posts
1,680
Reputation
1,800
Bimax isn't necessary because it's just my lower third that's lacking. When I jut it fits into face.

Also I have no need for implants my chin and jaw are big enough when I unlock them so to say by moving them from their recessed position. They lose rounded look when I just and chin gains a lot of height that there but invisible due to recession.But by themselves they are good enough.

It's just that my lower third is retruded.

What can someone do to achive Perma jutting.
 
Jutting moves the entire ramus forward and down. I'd assume you can emulate that with jaw angle implants or possibly sidewing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14280
jutting loses dumb when I do it without sucking cheeks
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
3
Views
26
a7lass
a7lass
L
Replies
14
Views
107
jp212
jp212
mewannaascendnow
Replies
5
Views
108
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
Guser
Replies
3
Views
75
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
hopelessface14
Replies
4
Views
68
Heaver
Heaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top