How to make my voice more dimorphic? im 15yo and my voice still like a baby

selixxx

selixxx

Iron
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
16
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, kewerest, Dēmētrios and 1 other person
late puberty мб
 
  • +1
Reactions: тушканчик, trav191, Resonant and 2 others
начни курить
 
  • +1
Reactions: h82love, machinebog, trav191 and 3 others
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
1790613086703
 
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminerd, tormentor, trav191 and 3 others
начни курить
lol its really work but a lot of harm ,in my school one eighth grader has been smoking since childhood and i envy his voice 🫩
 
  • +1
Reactions: BloodLustedVamp, Dēmētrios and Resonant
Control your pitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: BloodLustedVamp
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
voice fraud
 
вы ахуели писать на английском здесь
 
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminerd, tormentor and code80
Brah I'm obviously only english, translator is too much of an effort
ты издеваешься сейчас? к нам много кто приходил общаться, и все они использовали переводчик, неужели это правда так трудно для вас?
are you serious right now? a lot of people have come here to talk, and they all used a translator, is it really that hard for you?
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and tormentor
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
eng? why here
 
  • +1
Reactions: trav191
да я забыл
ну и ты бля молодец, щас рандом пацыкам и тебе варн могут дать, написано же под сабфорумами что нельзя писать на английском или любом другом языке на сабах
 
ты издеваешься сейчас? к нам много кто приходил общаться, и все они использовали переводчик, неужели это правда так трудно для вас?
are you serious right now? a lot of people have come here to talk, and they all used a translator, is it really that hard for you?
My condolences
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moon860 and trav191
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
кури у меня в 15 голос 85-90 герц
 
eng? why here
тип на английском заголовок и пост написал, вот другие америкосы и подумали что тут на англ тред, они часто смотрят тут новые посты
IMG 0765
 
  • +1
Reactions: tormentor
тип на английском заголовок и пост написал, вот другие америкосы и подумали что тут на англ тред, они часто смотрят тут новые посты
View attachment 5702322
жесть, лан кому не похуй
 
  • +1
Reactions: selixxx and trav191
жесть, лан кому не похуй
варны дают если ты пишешь на английском или любом другом языке на сабфоруме под определений язык
 
  • +1
Reactions: tormentor
варны дают если ты пишешь на английском или любом другом языке на сабфоруме под определений язык
учтём
 
  • +1
Reactions: trav191
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
Сядь на тест и начни курить во все щели
 
:lul::lul:,@тушканчик ебать у тебяник
 
  • +1
Reactions: trav191
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
сиги
 
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
Bratan Eto kakby ruskiy SabForum, idi V oftopik
 
I’ve read a few forum threads on this topic, but they’re superficial. If you know the answer, please post—and I’m not just talking about preparation
Smoke cigarettes and do steroids
 

Similar threads

dopaminerd
Replies
24
Views
125
ooooowl
ooooowl
Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
10
Views
70
Daniel Larpson JR
Daniel Larpson JR
ебанина
Replies
7
Views
71
ебанина
ебанина
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Replies
18
Views
89
R1zzka
R1zzka

Users who are viewing this thread

  • noilpf
Back
Top