How to make myself look more muscular on phone pictures without photoshop

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Whenever I get pumped and see that I look very good in the mirror and try to take a photo I get very unsatisfied becauss the photo never meets my expectations. For some reason I look much smaller and less round on photos than in real life. What is the reason for that? How can I fix that?

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
better light and angles.

mirror selfies are shit by the way, in home mirrors at least, those in the gym are tilted at an angle to make you look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
Whenever I get pumped and see that I look very good in the mirror and try to take a photo I get very unsatisfied becauss the photo never meets my expectations. For some reason I look much smaller and less round on photos than in real life. What is the reason for that? How can I fix that?
Light. Put your room in the dark and open the flash in the direction of your face

take pics in good lighting and angles

Light. Put your room in the dark and open the flash in the direction of your face
I think light will mostly affect how lean you look but I want to emphasize my size. I already know how to play with light to stress the leanness. But dont really know how to show off size like david laid who goes from dyel skinny to roider

better light and angles.

mirror selfies are shit by the way, in home mirrors at least, those in the gym are tilted at an angle to make you look bigger.
Gym mirrors look good irl but I still look shit in photos
Maybe Im just coping and I do look like shit
But why dont I see the reality with my eyes and only notice it on photos

Gym mirrors look good irl but I still look shit in photos
Maybe Im just coping and I do look like shit
But why dont I see the reality with my eyes and only notice it on photos
you probably aren't lean enough to look good in photos, they always make you look way fatter.

lots of definition that's visible in real life simply isn't captured on photos.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and ItsOverCel
you probably aren't lean enough to look good in photos, they always make you look way fatter.

lots of definition that's visible in real life simply isn't captured on photos.
I understand now but it now seems to me that the leanness also affect how round I look
Cuz irl my shoulders look round and have striations and boom I make a photo and they are flat and natty

I understand now but it now seems to me that the leanness also affect how round I look
Cuz irl my shoulders look round and have striations and boom I make a photo and they are flat and natty
everyone has that.

also the best time to take photos is after breakfast with a pump, if you've had lunch the bloat will ruin most pictures, but if you haven't eaten anything you also won't get much of a pump.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
everyone has that.

also the best time to take photos is after breakfast with a pump, if you've had lunch the bloat will ruin most pictures, but if you haven't eaten anything you also won't get much of a pump.
Im very bloated rn from dbol and 7k calories a day, though after I added tren I started leaning out but the weight gain became a bit slower