How to make normies stop using our slangs or abbreviations

Avillionre

Avillionre

MTN rated by org niggas
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
403
Reputation
194
Every time a normie says "larp" or any other kind of these just tell them that "it's deeply rooted in mysoginy and incel culture",if they don't fold just go on with the woke shit, they love being "morally correct":ROFLMAO:
 
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FoidEater and Игорь бурда
the office rage GIF
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Avillionre
Every time a normie says "larp" or any other kind of these just tell them that "it's deeply rooted in mysoginy and incel culture",if they don't fold just go on with the woke shit, they love being "morally correct":ROFLMAO:
Our? Whos "our"? Youre not one of us you dumb bastard
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Avillionre
or you could just shoot them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre
Our? Whos "our"? Youre not one of us you dumb bastard
How am I a normie? And don't say my join date because my join date because we're a few months apart and I've hated my looks for years I just discovered org late or that I'm grey because it doesn't actually mean anything I just don't spam posts to seem cool
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
3
Views
44
horseman
horseman
deris
Replies
0
Views
9
deris
deris
Thodian
Replies
7
Views
50
mxl4chi1
M
filthycurrycel
Replies
9
Views
90
Scarso
Scarso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top