75C11867 B46B 406C A663 7BCBE0C4125C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: finn899, Sny, ThatChicoFan and 3 others
kys

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
imagine the adrenaline 😍

this would be the dream job tbh, bad part is the risk of getting arrested but thats also what would make it fun

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, luv and BoredPrince
imagine the adrenaline 😍

this would be the dream job tbh, bad part is the risk of getting arrested but thats also what would make it fun
I'm pretty sure these guys got away with it. Their faces were completely concealed and they where wearing gloves.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29167
I'm pretty sure these guys got away with it. Their faces were completely concealed and they where wearing gloves.
there are other ways of getting fucked over by dna but yeah they probably got away with it

i would start doing this but imagine getting caught, i would instarope so its not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: luv and Deleted member 6128
They'll probably get caught in the future. Unfortunate.

Even if you manage to succesfully rob a jewelry you will still need a contact that will buy your stolen goods. And after that you need someone for you to launder the dirty money.

Even if you manage to succesfully rob a jewelry you will still need a contact that will buy your stolen goods. And after that you need someone for you to launder the dirty money.
I'd just drive to another state and sell the stolen jewelery on eBay.

imagine the adrenaline 😍

I know, criminal might be dangerous, but it's fun as fuck

Plus easy money ofc

I'd just drive to another state and sell the stolen jewelery on eBay.
Police works internationally together.

Also there is the problem with the money. If your bank sees that you suddenly made 200k out of nothing they want to know where you got the money from. That's why you must launder it

Police works internationally together.

Also there is the problem with the money. If your bank sees that you suddenly made 200k out of nothing they want to know where you got the money from. That's why you must launder it
keep it in cash

they'll trade that for 500 dollars worth of fentanyl

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
2 months in california prison if caught