How to make platelet rich plasma(for skin regeneration) at home. (use with dermastamp for elite skin care.)

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken

Yeah so its pretty easy to make the centrifuge.

Making platelet rich plasma has a lot of benefits, you will be able to regenerate your skin with derma stamping and retain a youthful glow.

Youtube likes to delete videos like this, probably to get money for greedy corparations. this shit would cost like 700-1000 USD for one treatment. Fuck that shit.

I should also note you will need an anti-coagulant, you can order ACD online. Or maybe you can find tubes with ACD already prepared for this purpose(ive seen the ACD tubes on a few popular marketplace websites today, just look for 10 minutes, ull find it.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, stressftw, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Just apply Tretinoin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and CyprusGD
Just apply Tretinoin.
Unfortunately it lowers test and fucks with fertility.

You know me, im the natty daddy. only chem i use is minox.

Also PRP is debateably much better and more regenerative.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Elvisandreaa
No it doesn't.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

just kys theory

I think u mistook looksmax for incels, wrong website buddy boyo
You have no background of biochemistry etc, anyone who follows this guide is just gonna kill themselves lol

You have no background of biochemistry etc, anyone who follows this guide is just gonna kill themselves lol
you are not gonna die from drawing small amounts of blood, spinning them around on a centrifuge, then applying it topically to your face.

Retarded meth and heroin addicts inject themself with dirty heroin aids needles every single day.

Making platelet rich plasma has a lot of benefits, you will be able to regenerate your skin with derma stamping and retain a youthful glow.

Youtube likes to delete videos like this, probably to get money for greedy corparations. this shit would cost like 700-1000 USD for one treatment. Fuck that shit.

I should also note you will need an anti-coagulant, you can order ACD online. Or maybe you can find tubes with ACD already prepared for this purpose(ive seen the ACD tubes on a few popular marketplace websites today, just look for 10 minutes, ull find it.)

Good thread OP.

What is your opinion on the effectiveness of using your own blood, which is the result of using a dermapen, compared to plasma?

Good thread OP.

What is your opinion on the effectiveness of your own blood, which is the result of using a dermapen, compared to plasma?
prp is just more oncentrated. youll find that PRP isnt even red, its a yellow substance you draw out of the blood.

I guess that blood could work too. The amound of blood drops probably wouldn't be very concentrated if you have collagen loss in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
you are not gonna die from drawing small amounts of blood, spinning them around on a centrifuge, then applying it topically to your face.

Retarded meth and heroin addicts inject themself with dirty heroin aids needles every single day.
well cant argue with that

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
i think it comes down to dosage

if the same thing would be done to humans
it would not do shit because we are like 75kg fat fucks
compared to a few hundred gram of mice

i think it comes down to dosage

if the same thing would be done to humans
it would not do shit because we are like 75kg fat fucks
compared to a few hundred gram of mice
yeah maybe if you used like a tiny amount concentrated into a moisturizing cream it wouldn't be too bad, but its better to stay at a low doseage and throw the kitchen sink approach at skin care.

I haven't tried DIY PRP yet btw, these are just infos i found across the web. This thread is a little better and explains more in depth

> It was found that both retinoic acid and retinol stimulated testosterone production.

Also your study was done on rats.

yeah maybe if you used like a tiny amount concentrated into a moisturizing cream it wouldn't be too bad, but its better to stay at a low doseage and throw the kitchen sink approach at skin care.

I haven't tried DIY PRP yet btw, these are just infos i found across the web. This thread is a little better and explains more in depth
might actually try it

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
  • +1
Reactions: tooLOW and CyprusGD
might actually try it
Yeah after I get the equipment I am deff gonna try this. I think if I can safely do it it will be a surefire way to keep a youthful glow even if an apocalypse/total supply chain collapse occured

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW

And how do you extract your own blood?

I think if u plan doing this is better invest some money and buy a decent centrifuge

Im all about DIY, i learned how to use TCA peels with precision, all type of light and medium strenght peels, but ive always found DIY PRP out of reach

Any videos on doing surgeries like rhinos etc.with a friend doing it to save on doctor fees?

And how do you extract your own blood?

I think if u plan doing this is better invest some money and buy a decent centrifuge

Im all about DIY, i learned how to use TCA peels with precision, all type of light and medium strenght peels, but ive always found DIY PRP out of reach
with a syringe. yeah go ahead it will probably cost u like 5000 dollars when a fan works fine.

to me its not really out of reach derma stamped my skin like 30 times myself with a 3mm stamper, i dont feel really a lot of pain at all anymore.

Any videos on doing surgeries like rhinos etc.with a friend doing it to save on doctor fees?
doing rhino with a friend. wow lol i dont think that would be a good idea, you would definitely end up with scarring at the incision from lack of proper care.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
with a syringe. yeah go ahead it will probably cost u like 5000 dollars when a fan works fine.

to me its not really out of reach derma stamped my skin like 30 times myself with a 3mm stamper, i dont feel really a lot of pain at all anymore.
Stamping and needling is fine, i mean. The out of reach part to me was processing correctly the blood

this prp centrifuge machine looks cheap to me (100usd) dont you think is worth the try?

Stamping and needling is fine, i mean. The out of reach part to me was processing correctly the blood

this prp centrifuge machine looks cheap to me (100usd) dont you think is worth the try?
a centrifuge just needs to spin at high rpms as far as i know. I have no idea abou tit, dont have one. im just gonna use a flat fan like the one in the video i linked.

Idc, PRP is very cheap where i live, around 50-80$ per treatment. I am starting from next month for hair+skin care

what part of the US do you live in
I am from India, some clinics charge upto 100-200$ per treatment too, but generally it's lower than 100$ per treatment. Still costly because of purchasing power of our currency, but thankfully i can afford it

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I am from India, some clinics charge upto 100-200$ per treatment too, but generally it's lower than 100$ per treatment. Still costly because of purchasing power of our currency, but thankfully i can afford it
yeah the us way overcharges for everything so its like 1000 or more. nearly two weeks of work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back