How To Make Shrimp Alfredo

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
WHEN SHE REMOVED HER SHORTS, I was in the kitchen, cooking Shrimp alfredo.

I usually react with suspicion to such. It didn't matter if it was a neighbor, a friend's lover, or a coworker's daughter. When it happened, my shaft hardened like a sausage log freshly packed with meats and pig intestines. Other guys in this circumstance would rush to that opportunity unfastening themselves ready to rupture inside or on her. But me? Ugh. I love the passion but mainly, the anticipation. Moments would pass before determination would consume her.

Although this time is slightly different. She's younger. 22 years of age.

She's my landlord's daughter.

I couldn't understand what persuaded her to do that. Red thongs and a wrinkled t-shirt she stood in gazing at me with lust and wonder. I mix the grilled shrimp into the creamy alfredo sauce then pour over fresh warm angel hair pasta. She notices the erection bulging within my pajama bottoms. As I reach into the cabinet to draw diner plates, she walks into my area. I look down and see her animal shelter. She must've removed the thongs along her way. Smiling and face blushing red, she says, "Are you gonna fuck me, or do I have to rape you?"

Ugh. What a trooper. I pondered to myself as she approached closer then seized my shaft. She squirms in between me and the kitchen counter. Looks like she wants to be ravaged from behind. "No. I can't." I tell her. But it didn't matter as she scooted my waistband down and reached inside and drew my dick out. She then moistens her other fingers with her tongue and proceeds them down to get her mutt excited. "Ugh. Serious. I can't do this." I remind her. But once again, it didn't deter her. She reaches her other hand behind and shoves it down then grips my cock and works it inside her. "Ugh. Boogers. Why are you doing this?" I question her. But realized it was too late. I will have to fuck the shit out of her in order to enjoy my diner for the evening.

And so it was. Half of an hour later I finally enjoyed a Shrimp Alfredo dinner while she sat on the other side of the kitchen table with love in her eyes. We were both naked.

The end.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10652, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
good fan-fic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
good fan-fic
True story. I stopped seeing her because her mom insisted on fucking me. In addition, she didn't take kindly to the mom/daughter sandwich proposal. "You nasty mother fucker! How dare you get this perverted with me!" She said after my proposal as she stood there holding a strap-on dildo wearing a clown costume with cutout titty and vagina sections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, SteveRogers, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I also enjoy diner

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's true I was the shrimp alfredo.
It was good. Just a little gamey. But that's to be expected considering that circumstance. But you couldn't have been her. She was a simple-minded woman. Lived for the moment and later I'd discovered she had an addiction to drugs. Ugh. So I guess that day her dealer didn't come through and so she applied me for the drug. Dickmeth. Dickphine. Cocktanyl. Peniscontin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10652