How to make sure my bones get better: LOOKSMAX SCIENTISTS GTFIH!

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
I'm currently 19 and my jaw/bones have considerably improved since I was 16, I have wide and outward gonions and wide zygos but I don't think my bones are that prominent. How can I maximize bone development as I reach my facial structure development end? Any supps or lifestyle changes?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and mug
Solution
reptiles
I'm currently 19 and my jaw/bones have considerably improved since I was 16, I have wide and outward gonions and wide zygos but I don't think my bones are that prominent. How can I maximize bone development as I reach my facial structure development end? Any supps or lifestyle changes?

It's to late at 19 unless you pump on selective androgens for years like IGF 150 nothing physically is gonna change you could try chewing this makes you masster muscles more robust IGF-150 though stay far far far away from it you will turn into an ogre

It's to late at 19 unless you pump on selective androgens for years like IGF 150 nothing physically is gonna change you could try chewing this makes you masster muscles more robust IGF-150 though stay far far far away from it you will turn into an ogre

• Love it
Reactions: lelouch
Solution
Thank you yeah I don't wanna be an ogrecel, but I heard that bones keep developing till 25 is that jus cope?

Thank you yeah I don't wanna be an ogrecel, but I heard that bones keep developing till 25 is that jus cope?

It is and it isn't completely depends on which parts the midface is finished by 18 from what I remember hardest part to fix is your midface as that decides everything else about your face and this is decided by your androgen receptivity in the womb so it's all genetic slavery right from the start.

You don't want to be an ogre but this pretty boy cope tiktok is spewing is not what women are after according to the studies consistently women want muslced men with very facially masculine traits the only reason LTR'S is exist is because masculine men don't commit in other words those pretty boys in the eyes of women nick kaufman and these other types to the eyes of women are left overs they have infinitely more options than the average man but pit him agaist an masculine chad and he loses 10/10 times

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Kingkellz and lelouch
It is and it isn't completely depends on which parts the midface is finished by 18 from what I remember hardest part to fix is your midface as that decides everything else about your face and this is decided by your androgen receptivity in the womb so it's all genetic slavery right from the start.

You don't want to be an ogre but this pretty boy cope tiktok is spewing is not what women are after according to the studies consistently women want muslced men with very facially masculine traits the only reason LTR'S is exist is because masculine men don't commit in other words those pretty boys in the eyes of women nick kaufman and these other types to the eyes of women are left overs they have infinitely more options than the average man but pit him agaist an masculine chad and he loses 10/10 times
is this correct because young jb’s prefer skinny tiktok prettyboys

According to the studies healthy straight women do not like pretty boys they like phenotypes more akin to god frey goa than taeyung @Kingkellz did a study complication a while back retards here fell for jew memes that an first grade black pillar should have spotted from a mile get go never trust what women say look at there actions and statically when it comes to sexual success in the market of dating it's males who are higher in facial masculinity but not to much to the point where you become an ogre it's a retarded comparison tbqh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 22126 and Kingkellz
Prettyboys with masculine facial structure are mega slayers for young women, I'm pretty sure that's just maesthetic though. Girls that are BI or on birth control do prefer pretty boys though from what ive seen

According to the studies healthy straight women do not like pretty boys they like phenotypes more akin to god frey goa than taeyung @Kingkellz did a study complication a while back retards here fell for jew memes that an first grade black pillar should have spotted from a mile get go never trust what women say look at there actions and statically when it comes to sexual success in the market of dating it's males who are higher in facial masculinity but not to much to the point where you become an ogre it's a retarded comparison tbqh

Prettyboys with masculine facial structure are mega slayers for young women, I'm pretty sure that's just maesthetic though. Girls that are BI or on birth control do prefer pretty boys though from what ive seen

What can u do at 15

I made my midface shorter by 5mm and I’m 19

I'm currently 19 and my jaw/bones have considerably improved since I was 16,
is this common or did you get lucky?
have you grown in height since 16 years old?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
is this common or did you get lucky?
have you grown in height since 16 years old?
16 I was 5'9 with bad posture, at 18 I was 5'10.5 but I had apt and after I fixed it I got to 6'0.5. I did grow after 16. Also facial structures developed for basically all my friends after 16 it's what happens late stages of puberty but mine developed more probably because I mewed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
16 I was 5'9 with bad posture, at 18 I was 5'10.5 but I had apt and after I fixed it I got to 6'0.5. I did grow after 16
mirin.
I'm 16 and growing in height so I hope my facial structure improves as well.

and at 15? what we can do?