How to make the mandible to slide forward into proper position (fixes overbite and could potentially be used to expand palate) - High iqcels gtfih

D

Deleted member 22354

What he did is legit, but he made it harder than it had to be, if you have an overbite when you put your teeth together it causes the mandible to slide forward into proper position, if you maintain this for awhile it will cause mandible to adapt into new position

I saw this and I tried this, besides having a normal bite (so visible normal). This literally works imo. I look better while doing this shit and I can breath better. My palate literally hurts rn as bad as when I had a removable expander to fix my flared teeth. Even thumbpulling along blue arrows hurts.I even think this in combination with thumbpulling along blue arrow can have the same effect as a removable expander.

3136157_18c5c353b3c9d72f7342363049d61f78.png

This is literally legit advice, do it now, unless your teeth already look like this:
smile-diagram_b8czjs.gif

edit: also original post @retard commented under
DISCLAIMERS:
  • Some of the shit I did were extremely retarded and might end up fucking up your jaw for life, causing anything from mild pain for a couple of days to TMJ or temporomandibular joint dislocation. In case it isn't clear later on, I will explicitly mention the things I did that you shouldn't.
  • It might not work for everyone. It's pretty obvious that this is my personal experience and every case differs in some way.
  • Other complications I might not be aware of.

RESULTS
2 YEARS AGO, 18 YEARS OLD, 2 MONTHS BEFORE FINDING OUT ABOUT MEWING, 5 BEFORE STARTING THE OVERBITE CORRECTION PRACTICE
(underweight around 15-17% bf):
Beforemew

AROUND 4 MONTHS AGO, 2 WEEKS BEFORE PERMANENTLY REDUCING MY 5+MM OVERBITE TO A MERE 1-1.5MM
(underweight, around 15-17% bf):
Beforebite

TWO WEEKS AFTER PERMANENTLY REDUCING MY 5+MM OVERBITE TO A MERE 1-1.5MM
(same weight and bf% as before):
Afterbite

NOW, ALMOST 20
(normal weight, minimum 17% bf):
Now

HOW?

I was browsing lookism when I stumbled on a before and after post by an indian guy who looked something like this in the before pic
Chin
who was jutting his jaw forward into a normal bite when chewing gum regularly. In his post he mentioned that at first he had trouble jutting at first but his jaw adapted over a few weeks. This, however, is a post about my experience, not his. He looked like shit either way.

SO WHAT DID I DO EXACTLY?
I would chew gum twice a day, everyday for 1 hour at a time and with each bite, I would jut my mandible forward into a "regular" bite. When I wasn't chewing gum, I would mew with my jaw jutted into a "regular" bite. During the night I'd sleep on my back with my mouth shut and mewing throughout the entire night. I couldn't mew into a "regular" bite, but if you're high IQ you might be able to make a contraption and force one.

I put regular in quotes as during those 2 long years, my bite was not regular in the sense that most, if not all teeth, of the mandible were resting on the teeth of the upper jaw. Chances are, you will most likely experience the same. There's a reason the overbite exists and it's because either one of the temporomandibular joints is misplaced (unlikely) or you suffer from teeth malocclusion. This is why before the overbite correction orthognathic surgery they make you wear braces for months.

During the first few months my teeth, and especially incisors, would hurt while doing this and some of the enamel on my right central incisor is gone for ever because I put to much force while chewing and mewing.
DO NOT DO THIS. BE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN I WAS. Chew and mew into a proper bite with less force.

After chewing and mewing into a "regular" bite for a while I realised that my masseter on the side which my teeth would not touch was beginning to atrophy, since my teeth weren't touching for most of the day and my chewing habits weren't restricted to one particular side. To combat the atrophy, I would focus my chewing by 90% on the side which my teeth didn't touch. My gap at first was pretty big, so I used 2 to 3 pieces of gum each time to make chewing comfortable.

Another thing I experienced throughout the entire process was that the side which my teeth would lean would change from right to left and vice versa multiple times. So when the side changed, so did my chewing habits in order to prevent atrophy on either side.

Over time this entire process should become second nature to you. You'll start to notice a few things.
The position of your "regular" bite will start to change. The gaps will start to shrink and you'll need less gum, your mandible will widen in order to accommodate the (possibly) wider upper jaw.

THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL I DID?
After around 16 months, my mandible had started to position itself into a "regular" bite, but the gap was still there. 3 to 4 months later, the gap between my molars was beginning to diminish and they would touch occasionally when chewing. During this time I thought that all I needed to do was to apply force and diminish the gap between all my teeth on the side they wouldn't touch altogether, and that's what I did. For the following 3 days, I overdosed on gum and I applied a ton of force and forced an actual regular bite. THIS MIGHT'VE BEEN THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE. DO NOT DO THIS, YOU RISK FUCKING UP YOUR JAW FOR LIFE BY DISLOCATING THE TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINTS, CAUSE TMJ, FRACTURE TEETH FROM EXCESSIVE FORCE, PERHAPS EVEN CAUSE BRUXISM, IDFK. JUST DON'T DO WHAT I DID.

In my case, none of that happened, but I stood lucky. I felt a lot pain on both my masseters for a few days and then I was fine with a 1-1.5mm bite ever since. But my bite was still not perfect as some of my teeth of my left side of the mouth would not touch.

Since then, after 4 months, almost all my teeth are resting on the upper jaw. I did, however, upgrade to falim gum after fixing my overbite, and a month ago I upgraded to mastic gum and reduced my daily chewing from 2 hours a day, 1 hour on each side, to 1 hour a day, half an hour on each side.

Thank you for reading. High T if you read all of it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and thecel
@FrenchChad @Hipcel @szolliontaraelis @Dr. Bruh @MaxillaMaxing

Am I stupid ?

Could this work for a pallate that's tilted or crooked?

all you're doing is create muscle memory to keep your mandible in a new position. soon as you fall asleep, your jaw will always fall back into recessed subhuman territory. bone won't change until you get bsso.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Maalik and Deleted member 22354
all you're doing is creating muscle memory to keep your mandible in a new position. soon as you fall asleep, your jaw will always fall back into recessed subhuman territory. bone won't change until you get bsso.
you are wrong, but im to tired to explain this. I dont talk about recessed people or overbite btw, but normal bite bc i dont have this probelms. But I think this would still improve a n overbite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ifyouwannabemylover
If you just keep your teeth touching they will align perfectly. You can pretty much move your teeth around however you like, that's the core of forward clenching, which advances mandible and lower maxilla.

GifMeme22021017122022

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Probably by using a device like this
Mandibule.jpg

megacope thread

• +1
Reactions: Maalik