How To Make The Most Out Of Looksmaxxing And Beat The System

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Vantablackpill: lev 2022 guide

Ever find yourself using women as motivation, feeling depressed, no self worth?

Welll here’s a new branch of blackpill I’d like to introduce

The just be good looking therom.

Here’s what I state as my philosophy

1) be attractive and looksmax rigorously
2) take pride in looks and make sure to have max SMV everyday
3) instead of chase women we strive for female validation and for desire from them, knowing we mog other men and we could have any woman
4) stop having an cringe unbased soy mindset in chasing oussy, we competing against the chads
5) the name of the game is to uograde like a video game in every aspect of your SMV (LMS) and chill w the bros
6) have fun, with the knowledge you are maxxing out your “character” you can go and live off of hedonism and stop worrying about what others think since you know you’re beating other “players”

Thoughts on my cozy blackpilled philosophy for optimal gains from looksmaxxing and life maxxi bdd?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Chintuck22, Daniel Plainview and 17 others
:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
miss your high iq old posts brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Lev Peshkov
Stop being a simp for foids and treat your life as a game where we MUST win and beat the other Multiplayers, there is no room for following the path of women they lead to only destruction. Strive to win the game

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 11gaijin, Mewton and 3 others
miss your high iq old posts brother
Indeed hopping back on my high iq grind while I practise this new philosophy of blackpilled living

I hope people can take this seriously since most ppl get caught up in worrying about what women think and end up not getting the true results since they chasing oussy. Real results come in when u can go to any given place and know you mog everyone there, you can see the respect and just know that you could have any girl in the room with minimal effort. This is ideal, not chasing pussy and getting nowhere. The Amount of time wasted chasing could be used productively

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Chadethnic101 and currylightskin
Indeed hopping back on my high iq grind while I practise this new philosophy of blackpilled living

I hope people can take this seriously since most ppl get caught up in worrying about what women think and end up not getting the true results since they chasing oussy. Real results come in when u can go to any given place and know you mog everyone there, you can see the respect and just know that you could have any girl in the room with minimal effort. This is ideal, not chasing pussy and getting nowhere. The Amount of time wasted chasing could be used productively
true brother . i think of you like a wise old monk . a true wise leader

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Lev Peshkov
Chasing pussy is the most productive thing a man could do.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, 11gaijin and Lev Peshkov
Father Time is undefeated

sounds good but your philosophy about women is wrong. they have unlimited options they are not fighthing for you, you are the one fighting

3) instead of chase women we strive for female validation and for desire from them, knowing we mog other men and we could have any woman
4) stop having an cringe unbased soy mindset in chasing oussy, we competing against the chads
5) the name of the game is to uograde like a video game in every aspect of your SMV (LMS) and chill w the bros
6) have fun, with the knowledge you are maxxing out your “character” you can go and live off of hedonism and stop worrying about what others think since you know you’re beating other “players”

Thoughts on my cozy blackpilled philosophy for optimal gains from looksmaxxing and life maxxi bdd?
You are based I literally live like this- we would be irl friends fr haha

I make sure I'm the what I can be, try enjoy my life new experiences
Don't give a fuck about my slay count etc
Initially I did this- disregarded females, and acquired aesthetics
Nearly there

But I will only consider a woman if they add something good to my life
Not chase them they can come for me

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lev Peshkov
Chasing pussy is the most productive thing a man could do.
Once you are max smv for yourself they will make it clear they want you

It's up to you if you want to approach or leave them heck they may even approach you

He means we aren't chasing them despite not fulfilling our potential

I used to chase women pre ascension and guess what happened, my self esteem was crushed back then as a result of constant rejections

Then I started looksmaxxing!

• +1
You are based I literally live like this- we would be irl friends fr haha

I make sure I'm the what I can be, try enjoy my life new experiences
Don't give a fuck about my slay count etc
Initially I did this- disregarded females, and acquired aesthetics
Nearly there

But I will only consider a woman if they add something good to my life
Not chase them they can come for me
Based I’m glad someone agrees with me
Once you are max smv for yourself they will make it clear they want you

It's up to you if you want to approach or leave them heck they may even approach you

He means we aren't chasing them despite not fulfilling our potential

I used to chase women pre ascension and guess what happened, my self esteem was crushed back then as a result of constant rejections

Then I started looksmaxxing!
fr no need to chase oussy when it just comes to you, work on yourselves boyos

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Chadethnic101

i see @Lev Peshkov thread, I updoot

• +1
😍 chad bro how u been?
man I have fking exams rn a which obviously sucks, but otherwise great, also started finally gymcelling religiously again a few months ago, feels good

what abou you?

• +1
man I have fking exams rn a which obviously sucks, but otherwise great, also started finally gymcelling religiously again a few months ago, feels good

what abou you?
Life’s treating g me good brother we getting to chad territory again and life is looking on the up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and EasternRightWinger15

I completely agree with Peshkov's philosophy and I subscribe to it myself.

I'll add just one thing Lev... Chasing pussy is important, but not for the reason you might think. You shouldn't do it from the perspective of cringe beta mindset but from the perspective of analysis. Chasing pussy is the only thing that will allow you to test what your current SMV is... and you should approach it from that mindset. Going out into the field and being aware of your value is almost an essential part of actually making progress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1901
I completely agree with Peshkov's philosophy and I subscribe to it myself.

I'll add just one thing Lev... Chasing pussy is important, but not for the reason you might think. You shouldn't do it from the perspective of cringe beta mindset but from the perspective of analysis. Chasing pussy is the only thing that will allow you to test what your current SMV is... and you should approach it from that mindset. Going out into the field and being aware of your value is almost an essential part of actually making progress.
I agree and would actually like to make a post about using posts in insta, conversations and general treatment from ppl and foids irl to indicate whether you have been given an ioi or are repulsive to test the water so to speak

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AlexanderTheGreat
I agree and would actually like to make a post about using posts in insta, conversations and general treatment from ppl and foids irl to indicate whether you have been given an ioi or are repulsive to test the water so to speak
I can help too. I have been trying to observe and analyze these things quite a bit since some time.

• +1
I can help too. I have been trying to observe and analyze these things quite a bit since some time.
Pop me a dm I’ll help you with formatting and general ideas if u have the time to write up a high quality thread

I agree, this is the most reasonable path to take after understanding the importance of looks, assuming one can compete near the top of the SMV hierarchy

• +1
I agree, this is the most reasonable path to take after understanding the importance of looks, assuming one can compete near the top of the SMV hierarchy
Ofc this makes sense it’s the most logical use of Blackpill knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist