HOW TO MAKE THE NOSE SHARPER?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Any way to make the nose sharper other than surgery?
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and HighIQcel
only surgery rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Fear, HighIQcel, sytyl and 1 other person
Genetics or surgery

• +1
Reactions: 000 and xdxdxnice1
Hydrocortisone if you have thick skin

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Plasma fibroblast

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Shrek2OnDvD and Patrick Baitman
A receding maxilla causes you to have a wide bulbous nose. Therefore, mewing and developing proper chewing habits and posture will help move your maxilla forward, giving you a thin nose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, gakpostman, uglysadnigga69 and 4 others
get a rhinoplasty end of story

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
A receding maxilla causes you to have a wide bulbous nose. Therefore, mewing and developing proper chewing habits and posture will help move your maxilla forward, giving you a thin nose.
Mewing will fix all your problems bro:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Shrek2OnDvD
Unless your ethnicity/race is naturally predisposed to a wide bulbous nose like blacks.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
It is very simple to do this you will need two tools a hammer and a chisel (no you retard not that rubber ball thing you chew on)
C3E283CE 1021 45A5 B86D B8E04113B4A8
26E938F6 2991 4B09 AA72 86BE527DA739
Not what ur going to do is chisel off the parts of your nose you don’t like- if you have a bump or your nose is bulbous at the bottom then chisel the cunts off.

TLDR just mutilate yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Shrek2OnDvD
Having a better nose isn't going to make you more attractive. Nobody looks at a woman and is like damn her nose is so pretty.

Usually, a shit nose is a sign of a deeper issue. But regardless, I wouldn't touch my nose unless it was severely fucked up. Changing the nose fucks your harmony and doesn't really add any psl to your face

Having a better nose isn't going to make you more attractive. Nobody looks at a woman and is like damn her nose is so pretty.

Usually, a shit nose is a sign of a deeper issue. But regardless, I wouldn't touch my nose unless it was severely fucked up. Changing the nose fucks your harmony and doesn't really add any psl to your face
if this was true people wouldn't pay for rhinoplasties jfl at you

Having a better nose isn't going to make you more attractive
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Fear, HighIQcel and wristcel
Receding maxilla only makes nose look bigger, not fatter. The actual shape with the cartilage and such can not be changed with that.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
if this was true people wouldn't pay for rhinoplasties jfl at you

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
For females it's important so you should look into it

• Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl
It’s genetics and ethnicity

• +1
Discreet contouring

• +1

• +1
Nose is so underestimated feature on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
results look amazing tbh, especially for bulbous/fleshy noses
Yeah absolutely and it’s inexpensive too. I believe around $300-600 for 1 session. If it’s permanent or lasts a long time, then it seems good

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
Yeah absolutely and it’s inexpensive too. I believe around $300-600 for 1 session. If it’s permanent or lasts a long time, then it seems good
lifefuel, defo gonna try this one day

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • JFL
Hydrocortisone if you have thick skin
it doesnt do anything, i used hydrocortisone for years as a kid due to my eczema, nose didnt thin or change at all lol

it doesnt do anything, i used hydrocortisone for years as a kid due to my eczema, nose didnt thin or change at all lol
That’s weird, a lot of dermatologists say that’s it’s very effective and potent in thinning out skin...

maybe you used one with a small percentage? that seems likely if you were using it for years tbh

Or you might not have thick skin

• +1
Pics I saw weren't very promising. Mind sharing the ones you found?

The results are subtle but if you have thick skin on your nose it could be pretty big IMO

Its only good if you have a fleshy/bulbous nose

• +1
Reactions: wasted
View attachment 574710View attachment 574711View attachment 574712View attachment 574713View attachment 574714View attachment 574717

The results are subtle but if you have thick skin on your nose it could be pretty big IMO

Its only good if you have a fleshy/bulbous nose
There's a slight improvement. However, It seems retarded that the after pics are taken right after the procedure is done.... I've read that it takes a few weeks for all the changes to start showing.

Thanks btw

• +1
There's a slight improvement. However, It seems retarded that the after pics are taken right after the procedure is done.... I've read that it takes a few weeks for all the changes to start showing.

Thanks btw
some of the pics are straight after, but some of them are from a few weeks aswell

no problem

• Love it
Reactions: wasted