How to make your face appear taller

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
How can you make your face appear taller if you have some off ratios?
What kind of surgeries would you guys recommend?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21044 and Manletmachine
Why would u want such a thing

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why would u want such a thing
I don't want it
I'm just wondering if it's possible because there are some flaws like small FWHR (1:1 ratio) ideal being (3:2 or somewhere close) and I was wondering if you can improve the ratio and make your face taller, what do you think?

I don't want it
I'm just wondering if it's possible because there are some flaws like small FWHR (1:1 ratio) ideal being (3:2 or somewhere close) and I was wondering if you can improve the ratio and make your face taller, what do you think?
No idea

Lean face, long hair on top, short on sides

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 25354
Better title should be: How to fix a small FWHR tbh, bump

Horse face max bro

Genioplasty/chin implants, jaw and zygos shaving, bimax CW

• +1
On a serious note tho does short hair on the sides actually make your face narrower or it’s just cope???
Depends on face fat. It can make it seem wider , the hair is like a helmet for the face

Vertical genio

if your fwhr is "small" then you already have a tall face, you mean you lack facial height?
3-Figure1-1.png

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 25354
Theres actually a thing called zygos shaving? Mirin, can you Elab on those?
Sure.

image1-600x600.jpeg

I think it's a great way to help with ESR, reducing the close-set eyes look. But you gotta be careful, your bigonial width needs to harmonize with your bizygomatic width - so if you have a really wide jaw already, you would end up with a extremely wide and disproportional jaw.

Trimax CW is usually the best way to add height to the face. Best bimax results are with CW too.

• +1
Sure.

image1-600x600.jpeg

I think it's a great way to help with ESR, reducing the close-set eyes look. But you gotta be careful, your bigonial width needs to harmonize with your bizygomatic width - so if you have a really wide jaw already, you would end up with a extremely wide and disproportional jaw.

Trimax CW is usually the best way to add height to the face. Best bimax results are with CW too.
Do you have more examples ?

Nope, I’ve sent you my pics for you think I lack it?
oh you changed your name

can't tell because you only sent me side profile

but essentially if you have closer set eyes you want hair to cover your zygos, shaving the sides is a bad idea

if you have wide set eyes you can shave the sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
how can i do the opposite

Do you have more examples ?
There are plenty on the net, I believe this is a quite common procedure in SK.

cheek_reduction_results_male.png
images

I assume you're a Edomite (so-called White) man so I linked some other examples for you. There are plenty more in the net if you look up for cheekbone reduction surgery.

images

It's more common for Edomites (so-called Whites) to get implants on the region rather than getting a reduction I believe.

• +1

images

I assume you're a Edomite (so-called White) man so I linked some other examples for you. There are plenty more in the net if you look up for cheekbone reduction surgery.

images

It's more common for Edomites (so-called Whites) to get implants on the region rather than getting a reduction I believe.
Isn’t that BFR? First guy looks so much better did he also get chin implants ?

jaw surgery isn't the right option in your case

you already have downward growth to a slight degree and a CW rotation would worsen that, CCW rotation would make your face shorter

genioplasty is the best choice for you and it is 100x faster than orthognathic surgery

just looked at pms your esr looks to be pretty good im not gonna measure it tho so u can have whatever hairstyle

jaw surgery isn't the right option in your case

you already have downward growth to a slight degree and a CW rotation would worsen that, CCW rotation would make your face shorter

genioplasty is the best choice for you and it is 100x faster than orthognathic surgery
Would genio add tallness to my face?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Would genio add tallness to my face?
yes if you specify "vertical genioplasty" to your surgeon

you can also add projection to your chin if u want

• +1
how can i do the opposite
Bimax CCW since it reduces a bit of your facial height, although not significantly. Possibly a genioplasty with chin height reduction.

There is not much else that could be done without being too invasive. Your facial width isn't bad though, your problem is downward growth, so just using implants on your zygos will make your eyes look too close-set and look uncanny. Jaw implants could possibly help.

You should leanmax and stop rotting because you're not ugly at the moment and can improve already, and you're tall. Just being tall with your face and a good body will be enough

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
yes if you specify "vertical genioplasty" to your surgeon

you can also add projection to your chin if u want
Alright sounds good, wouldn’t chin implants add the same results??

Isn’t that BFR?
In the last example, he gained mass on his zygos, his buccal fat looks pretty much the same so I think it's unlikely to be BFR.

First guy looks so much better did he also get chin implants ?
Possibly but I think the surgeon is frauding hard, using a different camera focal length to make his face look longer.

• +1
In the last example, he gained mass on his zygos, his buccal fat looks pretty much the same so I think it's unlikely to be BFR.

Possibly but I think the surgeon is frauding hard, using a different camera focal length to make his face look longer.
Just looked up vertical genio and the procedure looks brutal, idk if I even have the balls to do that man, wouldn’t ascend me hard though.

Just looked up vertical genio and the procedure looks brutal, idk if I even have the balls to do that man, wouldn’t ascend me hard though.
Not brutal at all jfl, bimax is invasive but genio isn't. I won't recommend you any procedure because I don't know what you look like

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 25354
Alright sounds good, wouldn’t chin implants add the same results??
not sure i only know chin implants are good at adding projection u can ask a surgeon. dont think so tho
lmao every osteotomy is brutal they literally cut your face open and reshape bone. as far as i know genioplasty and rhinoplasty are the some of the most normie plastic surgeries

not sure i only know chin implants are good at adding projection u can ask a surgeon. dont think so tho

lmao every osteotomy is brutal they literally cut your face open and reshape bone. as far as i know genioplasty and rhinoplasty are the some of the most normie plastic surgeries
Ye want to get the balls to do genio tho, I think it’s the right option
How much do you think it will cost me
If you had to guess

Ye want to get the balls to do genio tho, I think it’s the right option
How much do you think it will cost me
If you had to guess
i googled it it said the avg price is 7k USD in the US might be cheaper in other parts of the world but probably not as good results

i googled it it said the avg price is 7k USD in the US might be cheaper in other parts of the world but probably not as good results
Damn really good, can you find any near Spain/Portugal sides ?

why? are u brachycephalic?

brachycephalic skull mogs
the only reason ppl with brachycephalic skulls look like shit like a lot of russians dudes for example is they cant get away with dental problems and malocclusion as easily as dolichocephalic ppl can

dolichocephalic skulls can have a severe overbite and bruxism and still have a tall skull, a dude with brachycephaly will look like someone cut their lower third from their face if they had the same issues

why? are u brachycephalic?

brachycephalic skull mogs
the only reason ppl with brachycephalic skulls look like shit like a lot of russians dudes for example is they cant get away with dental problems and malocclusion as easily as dolichocephalic ppl can

dolichocephalic skulls can have a severe overbite and bruxism and still have a tall skull, a dude with brachycephaly will look like someone cut their lower third from their face if they had the same issues
Post examples, I’ll give you a better answer

Post examples, I’ll give you a better answer
4d02bd255801bbb68d05cff12407196b5e4895c5.jpg

brachycephaly left dolichocephalic right

XA4NQRC47VKDFHVHHDY6QQL5EM.jpg
1000_F_214975050_WZqjYxNBJYsd4NltVWJIfIYAhHL76wxS.jpg

brachycephalic and lower third 404 due to poor dental state
3252c8b61ad5c329f927ab71328f9f8f.jpg
beabf2a673d0f119da52587c33dc911e.jpg
fd68a54acac5c4dcc3e56db95003.jpeg

brachycephaly with decent facial growth
handsome-swedish-mature-guy-great-hairstyle-beard-smiling-looking-camera-confident-flirty-handsome-swedish-102310839.jpg
30734048-portrait-of-a-german-guy.jpg
quran_burning_pastor_upsets_old_german_flock.jpg

mesocephalic-dolichocephalic skulls poor craniofacial development, old, low t but still has lower third height due to skull shape

i couldn't find any better pics cuz too hard but those are ok examples

• +1

Just have an "Oblong" face shape with short hair theory.

• JFL

images

images

images
what surgeries this man got?

Vertical genio