How to make your jaw, cheek, chin implant less obvious.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Cover your face with a thick osama like beard atleast 2 months before the implant (use minoxidil if u have to) in order to make people forget what your face looks like. Also make sure at end of those 2 months some sort of holiday is starting (like 2/3 month long summer holidays). Shave the beard, get the implant and when people see your face after the holidays all of a sudden you've become alot funnier, charismatic, your personality has improved and because of those reasons women become moist every time they look at you. If you really, really, really dont want anyone to find out, become a little bit fat on purpose going into those holidays (as long as you come back lean), so when someone says "your face looks different" just tell them you got ripped. Is this is a good idea or bad one? Do let me know. This WILL NOT work for surgeries like rhino (ofcourse).Spend your holidays alone if you reallllly want this to work.. ( i know i would)

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 2 others
all of a sudden you've become alot funnier, charismatic, your personality has improved and because of those reasons women become moist every time they look at you.
ROFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
Tbh this is pretty legit.

Good guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, San Salvador and 1 other person
Yeah. I plan to get mine in December 2020.

But honestly, I don't think people will notice anyways. People don't pay that much attention to others' faces. Unless you go all out like /u/jawgumentation on reddit, and even he said people didn't notice IRL... that dude went from pretty ugly to upper tier normie. Beard technique is the best, just maintain some stubble for a few months after surgery and then shave it. You could always credit a growth spurt or weight loss or gain or whatever anyways. Not everyone analyzes faces like we do. But you'll look more attractive in general.
What I'd worry about is the week or so of swelling on the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
What I'd worry about is the week or so of swelling on the face.
Well if you are on holidays that shouldn't matter too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Cover your face with a thick osama like beard atleast 2 months before the implant (use minoxidil if u have to) in order to make people forget what your face looks like. Also make sure at end of those 2 months some sort of holiday is starting (like 2/3 month long summer holidays). Shave the beard, get the implant and when people see your face after the holidays all of a sudden you've become alot funnier, charismatic, your personality has improved and because of those reasons women become moist every time they look at you. If you really, really, really dont want anyone to find out, become a little bit fat on purpose going into those holidays (as long as you come back lean), so when someone says "your face looks different" just tell them you got ripped. Is this is a good idea or bad one? Do let me know. This WILL NOT work for surgeries like rhino (ofcourse).Spend your holidays alone if you reallllly want this to work.. ( i know i would)

^ quality content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
This is legit as fuck, I'll pin this no kidding @Weed

• +1
After seeing your pics you only need rhino. That's it. No implants of any kind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Cheap (by PS standards anyway) 5000-10000 dollars
My left jaw is slightly more developed like orbs ngl. still think i dont need a implant?

• +1
In a lot of people's cases they think they need a rhinoplasty but they really need lower third implants
My left jaw is slightly more developed like orbs ngl. still think i dont need a implant?

got pics from multiple angles? i could probably chime in

• +1
In a lot of people's cases they think they need a rhinoplasty but they really need lower third implants

got pics from multiple angles? i could probably chime in
You want my pics?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Are you joking? You don't need any surgeries at all! You look decent. I'm not going to say you're a chad, you could inch into chadlite if you cleaned your eyebrows and skin though.

The asymmetry is slightly noticeable. There MAY be a cheap small silicone wedge Eppley could help you with. But any more jawline augmentation and you'd look pretty ridiculous... seriously your skin should be your focal point. how tall are you?

• +1
Are you joking? You don't need any surgeries at all! You look decent. I'm not going to say you're a chad, you could inch into chadlite if you cleaned your eyebrows and skin though.

The asymmetry is slightly noticeable. There MAY be a cheap small silicone wedge Eppley could help you with. But any more jawline augmentation and you'd look pretty ridiculous... seriously your skin should be your focal point. how tall are you?
6'3

im getting laser surgery for the skin in a few months.

• +1
he doens't need an eyebrows work imo. they're already straight and not too thick.

but yeah like i said he doens't need shit other than the skin stuff and maybe rhino but really no need

• +1
6'3

im getting laser surgery for the skin in a few months.

Okay good. Well, talk to a surgeon and ask him what he can do about the asymmetry. but i wouldn't worry about it anyways if i were you
he doens't need an eyebrows work imo. they're already straight and not too thick.

but yeah like i said he doens't need shit other than the skin stuff and maybe rhino but really no need

He has a unibrow dude

Last edited:
  • +1