How to manipulate a girl to be loyal and think you’re the only one she needs in life?

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Title tbh, tried looking on google and just found bs about signs your partner is a narcissist etc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, PYT, Danish_Retard and 7 others
by being chad.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, PYT, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I dont know. but honestly there might be a way.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5694
gaslighting, separating her from friends/family, the big lie effect, and dark triad

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5694
gaslighting, separating her from friends/family, the big lie effect, and dark triad
I’ve already convinced her that a good deal of her male friends are bad for her, her family seems to like me so it’d probably wise to keep them around her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
just keep saying "im the only one you need" or similar
That’d seem pretty clingy, would it not be better to just make her think she doesn’t need those around her?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7866
That’d seem pretty clingy, would it not be better to just make her think she doesn’t need those around her?
yeah either would work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Depends on your situation, always make her feel inferior, constantly remind her about that

talk and be seen with other women, lie until you make it
Lifefuel tbh I’ve been doing all this, I tell her when girls slide in my dm and I complimented another girls outfit in school today with her there and I didn’t acknowledge her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
tbh, have a big massive dick and looks, and money

you'd be like a special snowflake..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5694
show her why no one is like you. constantly mog people whether it be mentally or physically.

try to be the guy people fear, even if you're not a total chad physique-wise. you can show her how smart and dependable you are, that alone should be enough to keep her attracted to you. show her you're not as typical as others, make her think you're one of a kind. she'll usually even tell you that shit if she actually believes it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Eduardo DOV
show her why no one is like you. constantly mog people whether it be mentally or physically.

try to be the guy people fear, even if you're not a total chad physique-wise. you can show her how smart and dependable you are, that alone should be enough to keep her attracted to you. show her you're not as typical as others, make her think you're one of a kind. she'll usually even tell you that shit if she actually believes it.
true

be special in any way you can.

also its better if she is kind of poor idk..
she can't be a bitch either, it’s good that she has a more non-slut personality. be quieter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9699
true

she can't be a bitch either, it’s good that she has a more non-slut personality. be quieter
it depends on the girl as well. usually intellectual-type girls are less slutty, but it's hard to find those that are smart and also sexy, though they do exist nevertheless. only problem is that they're sometimes annoying af.

first of all i think you should be a low inhib cunt
not that egg taste that after a few you can't stand eating anymore or you will vomit

true

That’s good about the poor thing, her sister is supporting the whole family as she’s the only one working while my parents make well above average income in the film industry

You can't, simply because women are not a monolith. My honest advice is to just spend a day or two and get to truly know them in and out so that you can love them.

Some girls are pretty, others are uglier... A minority of them cheat and sleep with many guys, others are very faithful, they will never cheat on you even with the hottest guy. Some will never care about you no matter what you do, others will love you - should you give them the opportunity. It is what it is regardless of what we think of it and what we rigidly believe.

Women are not machines, women are humans. There are no secret manipulation techniques that would make girls fall in love with you, there are no magic tricks that would make her desire you and stay loyal to you. You feel great about her and she feels great about you, well, that is simply love. So you'd better not fuck it up. You feel great but she doesn't care at all - oh well, what you going to do, you can't do anything, you can't do some tricks make her like you more.

Sometimes you can be the tallest, best looking man she's ever met, and she won't even look at you because she's simply thinking about other things. Other times you can be just an average looking man, with no money and no social status at all, and the girl will just fall madly in love with you. Magic could happen, just because you were at the right place at the right time.

Sometimes you can be the best looking guy with money and status and still no loyal girlfriend. Other times all you do is smile, say hi- and simply fall in love with the nice/perfect girl.

We are men, and we are often stuck in the victim mentality in a steel cage of beliefs built in part by others and in part by ourselves. We get bitter, we get aggressive as we deny it. We believe we deserve more than we have worked, we believe we know much better than others, we even seek furious revenge by pretending to be cool.

Sometimes we try to put the whole world into a Box, but at the same time we don't know that our Box might just be too small, much smaller than the Divine Intelligence. Maybe our ego is bigger than the world that matters. Maybe we think we are much smarter than ourselves, we think we can understand nature. Can we really? Maybe we are just hoping that we deserve things we did nothing for.

Life many times just sucks, but you know, it can get better than that. We don't have to play victims. We don't have to hate all women, because some woman has ruined our life. We don't have to play the "Ugly me, I deserve so much more" mantra. We deserve shit, no one owes us anything. And there's always plenty of room to respect other people and stop being bitter because many men and women don't care how they are, what they do, who they sleep with and how many times. After all, we are all only humans.

Love is great, love has happened to men .... and it doesn't always have to fit into your belief system.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 8318, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
Depends on your situation, always make her feel inferior, constantly remind her about that

talk and be seen with other women, lie until you make it
Over for me

My gf was insecure and once I complimented her she turned into a whore jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6403 and Chintuck22
Title tbh, tried looking on google and just found bs about signs your partner is a narcissist etc
Chain her to your basement and use food as positive reinforcement and bargains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
You can't, simply because women are not a monolith. My honest advice is to just spend a day or two and get to truly know them in and out so that you can love them.

Some girls are pretty, others are uglier... A minority of them cheat and sleep with many guys, others are very faithful, they will never cheat on you even with the hottest guy. Some will never care about you no matter what you do, others will love you - should you give them the opportunity. It is what it is regardless of what we think of it and what we rigidly believe.

Women are not machines, women are humans. There are no secret manipulation techniques that would make girls fall in love with you, there are no magic tricks that would make her desire you and stay loyal to you. You feel great about her and she feels great about you, well, that is simply love. So you'd better not fuck it up. You feel great but she doesn't care at all - oh well, what you going to do, you can't do anything, you can't do some tricks make her like you more.

Sometimes you can be the tallest, best looking man she's ever met, and she won't even look at you because she's simply thinking about other things. Other times you can be just an average looking man, with no money and no social status at all, and the girl will just fall madly in love with you. Magic could happen, just because you were at the right place at the right time.

Sometimes you can be the best looking guy with money and status and still no loyal girlfriend. Other times all you do is smile, say hi- and simply fall in love with the nice/perfect girl.

We are men, and we are often stuck in the victim mentality in a steel cage of beliefs built in part by others and in part by ourselves. We get bitter, we get aggressive as we deny it. We believe we deserve more than we have worked, we believe we know much better than others, we even seek furious revenge by pretending to be cool.

Sometimes we try to put the whole world into a Box, but at the same time we don't know that our Box might just be too small, much smaller than the Divine Intelligence. Maybe our ego is bigger than the world that matters. Maybe we think we are much smarter than ourselves, we think we can understand nature. Can we really? Maybe we are just hoping that we deserve things we did nothing for.

Life many times just sucks, but you know, it can get better than that. We don't have to play victims. We don't have to hate all women, because some woman has ruined our life. We don't have to play the "Ugly me, I deserve so much more" mantra. We deserve shit, no one owes us anything. And there's always plenty of room to respect other people and stop being bitter because many men and women don't care how they are, what they do, who they sleep with and how many times. After all, we are all only humans.

Love is great, love has happened to men .... and it doesn't always have to fit into your belief system.
cope manipulating is a real thing , espically if their mental is already weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and PYT
big dick and big load-rate, unless you shoot more than 5 loads per ejaculation it's never began

• +1
really? i don't remember tbh ngl.
I remember I asked if ritalincel was a robot or some shit and you called me a retarded greycel and got hella reacts

all these months and I still haven't forgot tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopemaxxer

jfl, this reads like a copy pasta from reddit. are you being dead serious?

cause at the end of the day all girls are the same and everyone should feel entitled to what they want

• +1
Women have a weak ego. If they are called ugly, fat, rejected, they will be sad.
1 lower her self-esteem. Ask friends to call her ugly, make her fat a little
2 You have to brutally mog her (most important)
Then I will think of more

Women have a weak ego. If they are called ugly, fat, rejected, they will be sad.
1 lower her self-esteem. Ask friends to call her ugly, make her fat a little
2 You have to brutally mog her (most important)
Then I will think of more
ty, she mogs me in looks a bit and she has too percentile body but she doesn’t really have many friends so I status mog her and I also class mog. To keep her humble I make lighthearted jokes to call her fat which she isn’t but if she thinks she is she’ll think I’m more deserving of her