How to manipulate and fuck any girl using their menstrual cycle and science (easy af)

leo9

leo9

Iron
In this guide i'll teach you on how to manipulate and fuck any girl using their menstrual cycle and science.
I wasn't going to make this guide but because i've received a lot of help with guides on this forum i've decided to make this guide on a way to thank to every person that has helped me, hope you like it.
As you may know the menstrual cycle has stages, in these stages the mood, emotions and in general the way women feel changes. I will teach you to take advantage of each stage to manipulate any woman by using science.
1st step
First you got to find out when her period is, i dont really care how are you going to find out but if she is not enough comfortable with you she wont tell you and you'll have to identify if she is in her ovulation stage by looking at her behavior. This are the signs of behavior in a women that mean that they could be in their ovulation stage:
  1. Increased energy and confidence: Some women may experience increased energy levels and confidence during ovulation due to hormonal fluctuations.​
  2. Increased interest in social relationships: Some women may feel more sociable and outgoing during ovulation, seeking more social interactions.​
  3. Changes in attraction: Some women may become more attracted to others during ovulation due to hormonal changes that influence sexual desire.​
  4. Increased attention to appearance: Some women may pay more attention to their appearance and clothing during ovulation.​
  5. Mood changes: Some women may experience subtle changes in their mood, which can vary from person to person. Some may feel more optimistic and positive.​
2nd step
MenstrualCycle
Using this chart she is the most horny when her LH (Luteinizing hormone) levels are the highest, you can time this based if you know when her period starts. The first phase (Follicular phase) begins with menses also know as period and its 1-7 days long, menses are followed by ovulation (day 14), just less than a week before the ovulation the LH levels are on the highest of her period (28 days long, but we just care about the first phase).
What is the Luteinizing hormone?
Luteinizing hormone

LH (Luteinizing hormone) has the function of work upon endocrine cells in the gonads tu produce androgens that are the sex hormone and estimulates the libido (desire of sexual pleasure).

What we know at this moment:
We know that the period is 28 days long and at the middle the ovulation starts, before the ovulation starts LH levels are the highest, wich will make her have a lot of desire of sexual pleasure.

3rd step
Survey
Survey made to 3000 women about when they think about sex showed that the peak was at the evening, this was beacouse they can have sex when they are done with the stresses of the day but its not so late that they are exhausted.

Now that you can identify when women have more libido you can take advantage of that to fuck any girl that you want.
Give support to this guide and ill continue on adding more info. thanks for reading.
I can't describe how easy is to have sex when womens have LH high levels
Pillsworth, E. G., Haselton, M. G., & Buss, D. M. (2004b). Ovulatory shifts in female sexual desire. Journal of Sex Research, 41(1), 55–65. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224490409552213, Richards JS (2018). "The ovarian cycle". Vitamins and Hormones (Review). 107: 1–25, Charkoudian N, Hart EC, Barnes JN, Joyner MJ (June 2017). "Autonomic control of body temperature and blood pressure: influences of female sex hormones", Reed BF, Carr BR, Feingold KR, et al. (2018). "The Normal Menstrual Cycle and the Control of Ovulation", Muller MN (May 2017). "Testosterone and reproductive effort in male primates". Hormones and Behavior (Review). 91: 36–51., Su HW, Yi YC, Wei TY, Chang TC, Cheng CM (September 2017). "Detection of ovulation, a review of currently available methods"

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kasanova, T50 Demon, justinzayn and 16 others
BOTB worthy?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, RoyaleWithCheese and Ryldoo IS COPING
In this guide i'll teach you on how to manipulate and fuck any girl using their menstrual cycle and science.
I wasn't going to make this guide but because i've received a lot of help with guides on this forum i've decided to make this guide on a way to thank to every person that has helped me, hope you like it.
As you may know the menstrual cycle has stages, in these stages the mood, emotions and in general the way women feel changes. I will teach you to take advantage of each stage to manipulate any woman by using science.
1st step
First you got to find out when her period is, i dont really care how are you going to find out but if she is not enough comfortable with you she wont tell you and you'll have to identify if she is in her ovulation stage by looking at her behavior. This are the signs of behavior in a women that mean that they could be in their ovulation stage:
  1. Increased energy and confidence: Some women may experience increased energy levels and confidence during ovulation due to hormonal fluctuations.​
  2. Increased interest in social relationships: Some women may feel more sociable and outgoing during ovulation, seeking more social interactions.​
  3. Changes in attraction: Some women may become more attracted to others during ovulation due to hormonal changes that influence sexual desire.​
  4. Increased attention to appearance: Some women may pay more attention to their appearance and clothing during ovulation.​
  5. Mood changes: Some women may experience subtle changes in their mood, which can vary from person to person. Some may feel more optimistic and positive.​
2nd step
View attachment 2505606Using this chart she is the most horny when her LH (Luteinizing hormone) levels are the highest, you can time this based if you know when her period starts. The first phase (Follicular phase) begins with menses also know as period and its 1-7 days long, menses are followed by ovulation (day 14), just less than a week before the ovulation the LH levels are on the highest of her period (28 days long, but we just care about the first phase).
Luteinizing hormone

LH (Luteinizing hormone) has the function of work upon endocrine cells in the gonads tu produce androgens that are the sex hormone and estimulates the libido (desire of sexual pleasure).

We know that the period is 28 days long and at the middle the ovulation starts, before the ovulation starts LH levels are the highest, wich will make her have a lot of desire of sexual pleasure.

3rd step
View attachment 2505617Survey made to 3000 women about when they think about sex showed that the peak was at the evening, this was beacouse they can have sex when they are done with the stresses of the day but its not so late that they are exhausted.

Now that you can identify when women have more libido you can take advantage of that to fuck any girl that you want.
Give support to this guide and ill continue on adding more info. thanks for reading.

Pillsworth, E. G., Haselton, M. G., & Buss, D. M. (2004b). Ovulatory shifts in female sexual desire. Journal of Sex Research, 41(1), 55–65. https://doi.org/10.1080/00224490409552213, Richards JS (2018). "The ovarian cycle". Vitamins and Hormones (Review). 107: 1–25, Charkoudian N, Hart EC, Barnes JN, Joyner MJ (June 2017). "Autonomic control of body temperature and blood pressure: influences of female sex hormones", Reed BF, Carr BR, Feingold KR, et al. (2018). "The Normal Menstrual Cycle and the Control of Ovulation", Muller MN (May 2017). "Testosterone and reproductive effort in male primates". Hormones and Behavior (Review). 91: 36–51., Su HW, Yi YC, Wei TY, Chang TC, Cheng CM (September 2017). "Detection of ovulation, a review of currently available methods"
This is interesting. Have you used this with girls in your real life or is it just a theoretical framework?

Why are there 2 posts of the same thing? Did u change stuff up?

This is interesting. Have you used this with girls in your real life or is it just a theoretical framework?
I've used it, it's not like that girl is going to fuck you when you look at her but you can see how she is more horny and treats you differently, that's when you know that you have to treat her differently too.​

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Outlier
Why are there 2 posts of the same thing? Did u change stuff up?
The first one is simpler, in this one I explain things better and it has other complemented ideas. Also this new guide has more solid bases

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The first one is simpler, in this one I explain things better and it has other complemented ideas. Also this new guide has more solid bases
Have u had any experience with this? Also what's the minimum looks threshold for this. Can a 5'11 mtn do this for example.

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, capybar, cytoplasm and 3 others
1st step
2nd step
View attachment 2505606Using this chart she is the most horny when her LH (Luteinizing hormone) levels are the highest, you can time this based if you know when her period starts. The first phase (Follicular phase) begins with menses also know as period and its 1-7 days long, menses are followed by ovulation (day 14), just less than a week before the ovulation the LH levels are on the highest of her period (28 days long, but we just care about the first phase).
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step
View attachment 2505617Survey made to 3000 women about when they think about sex showed that the peak was at the evening, this was beacouse they can have sex when they are done with the stresses of the day but its not so late that they are exhausted.

Astaghfirullah!

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I've used it, it's not like that girl is going to fuck you when you look at her but you can see how she is more horny and treats you differently, that's when you know that you have to treat her differently too.​
True af, the same Foid was asking me out in different parts on her cycle and the next part will be agressive af. BOTB worthy, rarely ever seen anyone talk about this. What's hard is knowing when her cycle is

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
True af, the same Foid was asking me out in different parts on her cycle and the next part will be agressive af. BOTB worthy, rarely ever seen anyone talk about this. What's hard is knowing when her cycle is
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

So basically advance during her period ? Or after her period ? Or on ovaluation day? Specify more

1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

Swear I saw a thread like this here before JFL but yeah the only difficult part is getting to know her period

So basically advance during her period ? Or after her period ? Or on ovaluation day? Specify more
LH levels will be at their highest a day or so before ovulation which will make your desire for sexual pleasure increase too much, I would recommend moving forward a week before ovulation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Swear I saw a thread like this here before JFL but yeah the only difficult part is getting to know her period
Two months ago I made a similar guide on the same subject, this guide explains it much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Two months ago I made a similar guide on the same subject, this guide explains it much better.
gotchu man thanks

• +1
Reactions: leo9
1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

This is actually funny

Ovulation just increases her desire for masc chad and Tyrone. She ain’t lusting for crusty niggas

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and IAMNOTANINCEL
if you want to fuck any girl, just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
Bump

• +1
stolen for horsemeet1 word for word dnrd

Staring at me, massaging her quad/leg, she once told me that my glasses looked good on me in a way you know…

Are these signals? Gonna sound so cringy af, but I want to fuck her so bad

1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

Nice thread OP bookmarked

• +1
Yeah nobody cares show us how to fuck stepbros and stuff

Staring at me, massaging her quad/leg, she once told me that my glasses looked good on me in a way you know…

Are these signals? Gonna sound so cringy af, but I want to fuck her so bad
Obviously these are signs, don't be autistic and treat her the same way or she will get bored and stop treating you like that.

1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

explains why many girls cheat on their bf's during the night

Periods, along with such mood fluctuation and pms, can be reduced or stopped completely with various hormonal birth control drugs. Interestingly, in USA they seem to put some placebo pills among working in birth control packs so the period would happen since the drug is taken with breaks (you need to take it without breaks to suppress completely over time). Some sources said it was a requirement of priests to allow birth control to be sold in US.
But, despite this being a common knowledge, not many girls even try to suppress completely, fearing side effects and stuff, and prefer to suffer.
What a disgusting mess human body is and especially female one, if you think about it:sick:

1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

best guide tysm

Amazing thread, simple and direct, good job boyo :what::what::what:

• +1
Reactions: bobt
1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

Jflllll maybe this is why sometimes girls can show heavy interest in me one week and then a few days after not show as much until a few weeks later?

1st step
2nd step
Luteinizing hormone

3rd step

Bro wtf just be nice

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon