How to masculinize face discreetly?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Problem is my face looks too nerdy I have a good hairline though what can I do to masculinize it but discreetly? What do you guys recommend?

Anyone else have this problem and fixed it? I can't seem to meet my looksmatch in real life

The eppley jaw guy was a good example I'm thinking of doing something like that

I'm already on roids btw and have taken tren before just gotta take a break from that right now

Maybe more tattoos would help also

Inject trenbolone

It's usually caused by recession but we can't determine what kind of recession you're suffering from without seeing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
It's usually caused by recession but we can't determine what kind of recession you're suffering from without seeing it

I went to a surgeon they said it's my chin I gotta pay for it asap somehow right now I cover it with a beard

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I'm missing millimeters of growth that could've made me a normie it sucks man I'm 28 and have a baby face

Bones. U need implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Yeah man it sucks gonna get fillers soon

Can I see your roids before afters just out of curiosity?

492591e44d095febe1cceed20a427ab2

@indianascension this curry hoppdd on tren and got massive jaw gains, other photos show it better Kumail Nanjiani

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
tren is pretty hardcore try t first :feelshmm:

filler is cope do not

I got no choice bro I compete in powerlifting but still can't get any ladies. depressed every day constantly I'm thinking of getting on meds man it sucks

That's what happens when parents don't care about looks

Problem is my face looks too nerdy I have a good hairline though what can I do to masculinize it but discreetly? What do you guys recommend?

Anyone else have this problem and fixed it? I can't seem to meet my looksmatch in real life

The eppley jaw guy was a good example I'm thinking of doing something like that

I'm already on roids btw and have taken tren before just gotta take a break from that right now

Maybe more tattoos would help also
Tren didn’t masculinize your face?

492591e44d095febe1cceed20a427ab2

@indianascension this curry hoppdd on tren and got massive jaw gains, other photos show it better Kumail Nanjiani
No way he is on tren