How to max out your champion aura

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Introduction

In this thread I’ll be talking about how to maxx out and build up your champion aura. You can take this as a part 2 to my NTmaxxing guide I made over the weekend.

What is champion aura?

If you missed my champion aura thread from a few weeks ago, I’ll fill you in

Champion aura is basically a halo that you have. This “aura” makes people want to be around you, invite you to stuff and makes people admire you.

This Aura ensures that you have a fun time and a good life, it’s vital to attain it. As an update to my first thread on this, I can confirm that you do NOT have to be chad to have champion aura.

The female equivalent of this is “queen-bee aura”. That’s a topic I’ll dive into another day though

Why the fuck should I care about champion aura?

Champion aura is what chad and statusmaxxed normies have and enjoy while you rot. What’s the point of being jealous of others but not try to get what they have and get on their level? It’s stupid. If you ever want to truly ascend, gaining a champion aura will make Your life fun and fulfilling.

What do I require for champion aura?
- Clean clothes
- good smell
- a minimum of 4.5 PSL in looks
- a minimum of 5’10 in height (fraud an inch if you need to)
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- Sense Of humour (NT jokes only. No blackpill jargon)
- NT (fraud if you need to)
- No visible depression
- winner mentality
- no pessimism (As I said above, be a winner. Maintain a glass half full attitude over glass half empty)
- Able to carry a conversation
- A skill you’re good at and can build a reputation around
- Outgoing and nice (being an asshole won’t get you champion aura unless you’re a tall meatheaded jock even then in the modern day people will be averse to you)

How do I gain champion aura ? (Normie/high tier Normie guide)

To gain champion aura as a high tier Normie or Normie, you will obviously have to work harder than chad would.

To gain champion aura, you need to be outgoing and hyper-NT. You have to be able to carry a conversation easily and be fun to be around. You have to be the life of the party, you should always be enthusiastic about things and encourage people to have fun.

DO NOT show signs of depression. Don’t be a downer or pessimist. People will not want to be around you. They will leave you because you kill the vibes. You have to be positive 24/7.

You likely will need an NT skill that you can build a reputation around. If you mog in something like MMA or boxing, people will respect you and that will be a good advantage when getting tons of friends. Being good at team sports like American football, soccer, baseball, etc is an even bigger halo that will start to even bring in girls if you’re good enough and have developed champion aura.

You also need to be a known and avid party goer to maintain the image of being NT and fun, which maintains your champion aura.

You have to be aggressive. If niggas disrespect you, prove that you’re not to be fucked with and you’re serious when it comes to disrespect
How do I gain champion aura? (Chadlite and above)

This is where champion aura goes into full force if you get it.

If you’re a chadlite or above looking to get champion aura, it will be much easier for you. As a chadlite or above You just need to start talking to popular people in popular groups. As long as you aren’t a depressive pessimist, they’ll take you in.

Building a skill that gives you a reputation will also help you immensely. You don’t have to be as good as you would have to be as a Normie, you just have to be above average and you will get a massive halo.

Be outgoing and talk, Don’t be a quiet inel. Carry conversations and have an Active personality. Don’t have the personality of a wet rag.

Beat up or roast Niggas who disrespect you. Don’t let people get the idea of you being a bitch that they can walk on.

Champion aura? The end?

It’s over. That’s my thread. That’s how you get champion aura. If you’re an ogre, looksmaxx first. You arent gonna get champion aura as an ugly ass bitch. Thats it bro, I may add more in another thread later
@Fuk
@Kingkellz
@Golden Glass
@Catawampus
@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@AscendenceImminent
@EthnicelAscension

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 3020 and 26 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, LordNorwood and Blackout.xl
EXCELLENT THREAD KING

• +1
Reactions: Kade, RAITEIII, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Let me make it even easier.
BE NT AND NOT A FUCKING AUTIST. done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 3 others
Why the dumb name?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i rather rot tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetThatBread, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Too much work to appease normies, I want to be myself
You have to reform yourself if you ever want to be apart of society. U can shun normies tho it’s fine I don’t talk to normies anymore anyway. It’s a waste of time for me

You have to reform yourself if you ever want to be apart of society. U can shun normies tho it’s fine I don’t talk to normies anymore anyway. It’s a waste of time for me
Well it's not my fault bro, I was legit subhuman through development years, i tried to become part of society but all I got was just negative response. And it added up and gave me a disdain taste towards nt people. I'm not subhuman due second puberty and gymcelling but deep inside I'm that same person from before

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Blackout.xl
Well it's not my fault bro, I was legit subhuman through development years, i tried to become part of society but all I got was just negative response. And it added up and gave me a disdain taste towards nt people. I'm not subhuman due second puberty and gymcelling but deep inside I'm that same person from before
Same bro. I don’t blame u. Normies are Vicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
- Clean clothes
- good smell
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- No visible depression
- winner mentality
- no pessimism (As I said above, be a winner. Maintain a glass half full attitude over glass half empty)
- Outgoing and nice (being an asshole won’t get you champion aura unless you’re a tall meatheaded jock even then in the modern day people will be averse to you)
Let's get it fapstrounats

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
This is so cringe, so over the top.
Be energetic and NT. People wanting to be around you is an illusion

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 25thpercentile human
I am not high tier normie nor normie.

I am incel, this guide is rendered useless for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Blackout.xl
i know you coined this term and the definition is really up to you but im still going to say you are wrong. champion aura is when people respect you as their champion, their main character. you attain it by being a respectable and relatable(i cant emphasize this enough) high value person. excessive optimism and NTness is annoying at times and dosent make you a relatable person people would root for. the best men understands normie talk and autism talk and can interact with both types. they know how to empathize with incels but also live like a chad. what you described in this thread is a hyper nt extroverted normie, not a champion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and stuckneworleans
Introduction

In this thread I’ll be talking about how to maxx out and build up your champion aura. You can take this as a part 2 to my NTmaxxing guide I made over the weekend.

What is champion aura?

Champion aura is basically a halo that you have. This “aura” makes people want to be around you, invite you to stuff and makes people admire you.

This Aura ensures that you have a fun time and a good life, it’s vital to attain it. As an update to my first thread on this, I can confirm that you do NOT have to be chad to have champion aura.

The female equivalent of this is “queen-bee aura”. That’s a topic I’ll dive into another day though

Champion aura is what chad and statusmaxxed normies have and enjoy while you rot. What’s the point of being jealous of others but not try to get what they have and get on their level? It’s stupid. If you ever want to truly ascend, gaining a champion aura will make Your life fun and fulfilling.

- Clean clothes
- good smell
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- No visible depression
- winner mentality

To gain champion aura as a high tier Normie or Normie, you will obviously have to work harder than chad would.

To gain champion aura, you need to be outgoing and hyper-NT. You have to be able to carry a conversation easily and be fun to be around. You have to be the life of the party, you should always be enthusiastic about things and encourage people to have fun.

DO NOT show signs of depression. Don’t be a downer or pessimist. People will not want to be around you. They will leave you because you kill the vibes. You have to be positive 24/7.

You likely will need an NT skill that you can build a reputation around. If you mog in something like MMA or boxing, people will respect you and that will be a good advantage when getting tons of friends. Being good at team sports like American football, soccer, baseball, etc is an even bigger halo that will start to even bring in girls if you’re good enough and have developed champion aura.

You also need to be a known and avid party goer to maintain the image of being NT and fun, which maintains your champion aura.

You have to be aggressive. If niggas disrespect you, prove that you’re not to be fucked with and you’re serious when it comes to disrespect

If you’re a chadlite or above looking to get champion aura, it will be much easier for you. As a chadlite or above You just need to start talking to popular people in popular groups. As long as you aren’t a depressive pessimist, they’ll take you in.

Building a skill that gives you a reputation will also help you immensely. You don’t have to be as good as you would have to be as a Normie, you just have to be above average and you will get a massive halo.

Be outgoing and talk, Don’t be a quiet inel. Carry conversations and have an Active personality. Don’t have the personality of a wet rag.

Beat up or roast Niggas who disrespect you. Don’t let people get the idea of you being a bitch that they can walk on.

Champion aura? The end?

It’s over. That’s my thread. That’s how you get champion aura. If you’re an ogre, looksmaxx first. You arent gonna get champion aura as an ugly ass bitch. Thats it bro, I may add more in another thread later
@Fuk
@Kingkellz
@Golden Glass
@Catawampus
@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@AscendenceImminent
@EthnicelAscension
Bump

Introduction

What is champion aura?

- Clean clothes
- good smell
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- No visible depression
- winner mentality

Champion aura? The end?

@Fuk
@Kingkellz
@Golden Glass
@Catawampus
@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@AscendenceImminent
@EthnicelAscension
Champion aura works.
It can set one normie apart from another.
If one is the soccer team captain or high school qb even if looks are equal it gives him a boost. Basically a status boost.

Same applies to users on this forum too

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
no aura for your anterior pelvis ligament!

i know you coined this term and the definition is really up to you
No he didn't, newfag. Champion aura is something that came from lookism. It described posters like mulattobadass and bbctakeover.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Blackout.xl and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Didn’t read but mirin high effort

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin
no aura for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Elab on second puberty

Elab on second puberty
When I was 19 my clavicles and lower third grew. also prolly gained a inch of height And I started gymcelling around this time and it make it more prominent

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing
Holy crap, very legit thread.

Another thing I might add is that champion aura people are able to brag while being humble. They make everything about the people they are talking to instead of themselves, making every single engagement with other people count a lot, thus making everyone appreciate their own relationship with you more. You brag once in a while to show you have some kind of ego (very slightly), having no ego at all is kinda like being depressed cause it shows u have a shitty sense of self.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, BigBoy and Blackout.xl
Indeed son, i don't even know how it feels like to depressed

If you're good looking, muscular, and tall, you don't need to do any of these things.
Reminder: this "champion aura" stuff will only (at most) get you more attention from girls.
But the quality of girls? That's entirely dependent on how good looking you are.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
Introduction

What is champion aura?

- Clean clothes
- good smell
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- No visible depression
- winner mentality

Champion aura? The end?

@Fuk
@Kingkellz
@Golden Glass
@Catawampus
@LordNorwood
@LookistWorld
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@AscendenceImminent
@EthnicelAscension
FUARK @Blackout.xl WHAT WOULD THIS GUY'S CHAMPION AURA BE

If you're good looking, muscular, and tall, you don't need to do any of these things.
Reminder: this "champion aura" stuff will only (at most) get you more attention from girls.
But the quality of girls? That's entirely dependent on how good looking you are.
YEP

jfl if people think this guy needs to try

Attachments

• 1584031350091.png
    1584031350091.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
i know you coined this term and the definition is really up to you but im still going to say you are wrong. champion aura is when people respect you as their champion, their main character. you attain it by being a respectable and relatable(i cant emphasize this enough) high value person. excessive optimism and NTness is annoying at times and dosent make you a relatable person people would root for. the best men understands normie talk and autism talk and can interact with both types. they know how to empathize with incels but also live like a chad. what you described in this thread is a hyper nt extroverted normie, not a champion.
Everything you described is basically what I listed yet im wrong somehow jfl
FUARK @Blackout.xl WHAT WOULD THIS GUY'S CHAMPION AURA BE

View attachment 305102

YEP

jfl if people think this guy needs to try
View attachment 305103
His champion aura would be strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
Everything you described is basically what I listed yet im wrong somehow jfl
Be outgoing and talk
no pessimism
I took all these from your post. Again, read what I wrote. You are describing an extrovert NT guy who only knows how to vibe. A person who never shows pessimism isn't realistic. Some of the biggest chads I know are at least redpilled and we have locker room talks. You don't have to be overly outgoing to be respected.
Again, I actually have no idea what is champion aura is referring to. But I really can't see some merry go around guy being called a champion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Also, the taller you are the easier it will be to gain it. Since people will respect you more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Be outgoing and talk
no pessimism
I took all these from your post. Again, read what I wrote. You are describing an extrovert NT guy who only knows how to vibe. A person who never shows pessimism isn't realistic. Some of the biggest chads I know are at least redpilled and we have locker room talks. You don't have to be overly outgoing to be respected.
Again, I actually have no idea what is champion aura is referring to. But I really can't see some merry go around guy being called a champion.
Conveniently left out developing a skill that you can build a reputation around, being an avid party goer and encouraging everyone to have fun. These 3 are what separates an extroverted Normie from someone with champion aura.

Obviously you can have locker room talks in private, you can be realistic. But you shouldn’t be a pessimist. You can be realistic without having to kill everyone’s vibes and depress everyone’s mood. I’ve seen this myself with chads I was friends with. Someone with champion aura has the charisma to use any situation to motivate themselves and others.

When did I say overly outgoing? I just said be outgoing. Don’t be closed off to people. People can respect you if you’re closed off but you won’t build a reputation if you are.
Also, the taller you are the easier it will be to gain it. Since people will respect you more.
Indeed. 6’3+ individuals in shape and Normie/high tier Normie looks can develop champion aura easily

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Conveniently left out developing a skill that you can build a reputation around, being an avid party goer and encouraging everyone to have fun. These 3 are what separates an extroverted Normie from someone with champion aura.

Obviously you can have locker room talks in private, you can be realistic. But you shouldn’t be a pessimist. You can be realistic without having to kill everyone’s vibes and depress everyone’s mood. I’ve seen this myself with chads I was friends with. Someone with champion aura has the charisma to use any situation to motivate themselves and others.

When did I say overly outgoing? I just said be outgoing. Don’t be closed off to people. People can respect you if you’re closed off but you won’t build a reputation if you are.

Indeed. 6’3+ individuals in shape and Normie/high tier Normie looks can develop champion aura easily
Look at this insane champion aura duo

They champion aura mog the whole club

guy on right is 6'2-3 guy on left is 6'6

• +1
Mogger thread from the emperor

• +1
"champion aura" literally just means being white and over 6' and over psl 6
You can be black and have champion aura. You can be Latino and have champion aura. You can be HAPA/asian even and have champion aura. What are you talking about

Based thread mirin, idk how I'd be able to cultivate one any tips for my type of champion aura, king of kings, @Blackout.xl

- Clean clothes
:yes:
- good smell
:no:
- No speech impediment
- Clear voice
- No visible depression
- winner mentality

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
This is great if you look like a normie and can really boost your SMV. I’m super thankful for my personality and skill to talk to anyone; I got it from living in a neighborhood of atleast 80 kids of all different ethnicities and we’d play outside daily until the age of 16 and everyone branches off. I can talk to a gang banging Tyrone with 2 bodies in the streets to a truecel midget gigavirgin and have them enjoy the convo. Women only care about two things. Looks and status. Not even money. So if you looksmax you should also championMax and you’ll be top tier anywhere you go. For me; I’m personally taking the lowkey route. If you’re ugly you’re seen as an insecure creep but if you’re constantly looksmaxxing you’re seen as the stoic mysterious guy that no one can understand

• +1