How to maximize potential GH from use of peptides (High IQ Biologycels GTFIH)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
As actual HGH is shown to have some suppresive effects, even if only for 4 or 5 days and is much more expensive with more side effects, i did some research to maximize GH with only peptides. After finding that most peptides work in vastly different ways biomechanically I realized I could get way more out of my protocol and reach near perfection comparable to actual pharma HGH.

The ideal protocol is Sermorelin + Hexarelin + Tesamorelin

Sermorelin is a somastatin inhibitor, somastatin is basically the hormone that tells your pituitary gland "we got plenty of GH right now so slow down production" rather than actually telling the body to make more of it, it prevents it from making less if you know what I mean.

Mk677 is a ghrelin agonist, which also has somastatin inhibitory properties, directly increases gh, similar to fasting, ghrelin is the hunger hormone so just like during a fast your GH increases because you are hungry.

Hexarelin is very similar to mk677 so you could use it instead or at the same time with half doses of both if you don't wanna pay for hex (pretty pricy so im just taking mk677 for now)

Tesamorelin is unlike these drugs because it is basically is a copy of the growth factor amino acids, I think it copies like 26 out of the 44 amino acids that our body produces naturally or something like that, meaning it directly causes growth without going through the pituitary.

Using all of these simultaneously would result in multiple biomechanical pathways individual of each other that all lead to higher gh and when used individually you only get one at a time.

Basically using sermorelin + tesa + mk677(or hex or both) creates a 1 + 1 + 1 = 6 relationship
CXXvq4CSdM.png

I'd estimate atleast 2-4 IU's daily if you do all this shit and for a fraction of the price of pharma HGH treatment

Need to be vigilantly checking blood glucose every morning to avoid getting fucked by diabetes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, incel194012940, mafiaboy and 6 others
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and FailedNormieManlet
As actual HGH is shown to have some suppresive effects, even if only for 4 or 5 days and is much more expensive with more side effects, i did some research to maximize GH with only peptides. After finding that most peptides work in vastly different ways biomechanically I realized I could get way more out of my protocol and reach near perfection comparable to actual pharma HGH.

Sermorelin is a somastatin inhibitor, somastatin is basically the hormone that tells your pituitary gland "we got plenty of GH right now so slow down production" rather than actually telling the body to make more of it, it prevents it from making less if you know what I mean.

Mk677 is a ghrelin agonist, which also has somastatin inhibitory properties, directly increases gh, similar to fasting, ghrelin is the hunger hormone so just like during a fast your GH increases because you are hungry.

Hexarelin is very similar to mk677 so you could use it instead or at the same time with half doses of both if you don't wanna pay for hex (pretty pricy so im just taking mk677 for now)

Tesamorelin is unlike these drugs because it is basically is a copy of the growth factor amino acids, I think it copies like 26 out of the 44 amino acids that our body produces naturally or something like that, meaning it directly causes growth without going through the pituitary.

Using all of these simultaneously would result in multiple biomechanical pathways that all lead to higher gh and when used individually you only get one at a time.

Basically using sermorelin + tesa + mk677(or hex or both) creates a 1 + 1 + 1 = 6 relationship
CXXvq4CSdM.png

I'm kinda new to this but this is my understand as of now and id estimate atleast 2-4 IU's daily if you do all this shit and for a fraction of the price of pharma HGH treatment

Need to be vigilantly checking blood glucose every morning to avoid getting fucked by diabetes
good theory but im poorcel so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
also peptidesworld.com seems to have best prices and pretty reliable, peptidesciences is more tried and true but costs like 1.3x peptidesworlds prices, both have lab testing so im going with peptidesworld for my tesamorelin and mk, my sermorelin is actually prescribed tho

How is your bone age 17 and you're heightmaxxing? If you got your bone age checked, wouldn't you also have had your growrh plates scanned and confirmed they're already fused? Jfl

• +1
How is your bone age 17 and you're heightmaxxing? If you got your bone age checked, wouldn't you also have had your growrh plates scanned and confirmed they're already fused? Jfl
still growing a bit, yeah my wrist plates were 17 as of 4 months ago and ive been on arimidex since before that xray and generally the wrist fuses before spinal plates so id assume i got another year or 2 of modest gains.

Ive gained .25 inches in the last 4 months with no protocol and shitty diet/sleep/training so im hopeful ive got more gains in the tank

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
B

• +1
still growing a bit, yeah my wrist plates were 17 as of 4 months ago and ive been on arimidex since before that xray and generally the wrist fuses before spinal plates so id assume i got another year or 2 of modest gains.

Ive gained .25 inches in the last 4 months with no protocol and shitty diet/sleep/training so im hopeful ive got more gains in the tank
I have very small wrists, very long legs, very short torso shorter than mom's, narrow frame and overall much smaller and shorter than my parents

It's as if everything prematurely fused

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16058
I have very small wrists, very long legs, very short torso shorter than mom's, narrow frame and overall much smaller and shorter than my parents

thats brual bro, gymmax hard and start roids so your muscles look massive in proportion to your tiny frame, you already fused and ur dick is matured so might as well blast and cruise if you got the money

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Using all of these simultaneously would result in multiple biomechanical pathways individual of each other that all lead to higher gh and when used individually you only get one at a time.

CXXvq4CSdM.png

I'd estimate atleast 2-4 IU's daily if you do all this shit and for a fraction of the price of pharma HGH treatment

Price? You can say all of this but if you can't show us the price of this or show us a price that is shockingly low compared to Pharma HGH, then it's just an alternative for people who can't find HGH on the dark web or something.

Studies and Blood Tests would make this more convincing.

Price? You can say all of this but if you can't show us the price of this or show us a price that is shockingly low compared to Pharma HGH, then it's just an alternative for people who can't find HGH on the dark web or something.

Studies and Blood Tests would make this more convincing.
true this is just a theory, but the biomechanics make sense, ive never tried to get HGH myself but from what i can tell its upwards of 200 per month to get reliable shit

All of this is much less than 100 per month if you buy in bulk from peptidesworld.com

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
true this is just a theory, but the biomechanics make sense, ive never tried to get HGH myself but from what i can tell its upwards of 200 per month to get reliable shit

All of this is much less than 100 per month if you buy in bulk from peptidesworld.com
Links?

well peptidesworld.com for these peptides, i dont have any links to compare prices with HGH tbh ive just heard from @FreakkForLife that it costs around 300 monthly to run 2-4 IU's

and i will get bloods for you when i start this, getting sermorelin in a few days, i have mk677 on hand, and my tesamorelin is on the way

how do you quantify the IU rating of this stuff from bloods btw? just the increase in igf-1 or what? tbh i dont know the actual digits of how much 2-4 IU's of HGH would increase igf-1 by, these are just some shitty estimates

Last edited:

testosterone maxings

• JFL
nope, it's all about growth factors like growth hormone...
bruh its estrogen which fuses things, where did you get this info? if it was Growth hormone then ideopathic short stature studies in which they administered high GH doses would be vastly unsuccesful and theyd just fuse before actually making gains, but thats not what the data shows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
bruh its estrogen which fuses things, where did you get this info?
I know this.... I literally said estrogen fuses things a million times here...
I said growth hormone is just responsible for wrist size and other stuff I listed in that post he quoted
:lul::lul::lul:

I know this.... I literally said estrogen fuses things a million times here...
I said growth hormone is just responsible for wrist size and other stuff I listed in that post he quoted
:lul::lul::lul:
oh nvm i misread the message my bad

• +1
well peptidesworld.com for these peptides, i dont have any links to compare prices with HGH tbh ive just heard from @FreakkForLife that it costs around 300 monthly to run 2-4 IU's

and i will get bloods for you when i start this, getting sermorelin in a few days, i have mk677 on hand, and my tesamorelin is on the way

how do you quantify the IU rating of this stuff from bloods btw? just the increase in igf-1 or what? tbh i dont know the actual digits of how much 2-4 IU's of HGH would increase igf-1 by, these are just some shitty estimates
I don't know either, check the internet.

I don't know either, check the internet.
kinda hard to extrapolate these results but in growth homrone deficient elderly men this was the increase https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/1/129/2823257

. Group 1 used a dose of 0.6 IU/day for 12 weeks. Group 2 started at a dose of 0.6 IU for 4 weeks followed by 1.2 IU/day for 8 weeks. Group 3 used 0.6 IU for 4 weeks, followed by 1.2 IU/day for 4 weeks and 1.8 IU/day thereafter.
2908093_Screenshot_2022-05-27_181017.jpg

Group 3 is the only ones who went up to 1.8iu/day, and group 2 peaked at 1.2iu/day given that there was almost no increase in igf-1 levels between the two we can determine there are heavily diminished returns past 2 iu's but being generous lets say that 3iu/day would bump it up to 25nmol/L, from a baseline of 8.75mnol/L (254ng/dl to 721ng/dl)

so we can assume 3 IU's will increase igf-1 by roughly 467ng/dl (2.83x multiplier)

im not sure if i should use the multiplier or the actual increase to compare results to my own but if i did the actual increase then:

My igf-1 levels as of 5/3/22 were 444ng/dl so if i can get to around 900ng/dl my theory will be proven.

or if i use the multiplier id need it to get to 1243ng/dl

which method do you think i should go by? given that they are deficient and im not, the mutliplier seems unreasonable, so id say somewhere in between the two methods, at around 1000ng/dl on my next blood test would be adequate to prove my theory.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-27 181017.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-27 181017.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
kinda hard to extrapolate these results but in growth homrone deficient elderly men this was the increase https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/1/129/2823257

. Group 1 used a dose of 0.6 IU/day for 12 weeks. Group 2 started at a dose of 0.6 IU for 4 weeks followed by 1.2 IU/day for 8 weeks. Group 3 used 0.6 IU for 4 weeks, followed by 1.2 IU/day for 4 weeks and 1.8 IU/day thereafter.
2908093_Screenshot_2022-05-27_181017.jpg

Group 3 is the only ones who went up to 1.8iu/day, and group 2 peaked at 1.2iu/day given that there was almost no increase in igf-1 levels between the two we can determine there are heavily diminished returns past 2 iu's but being generous lets say that 3iu/day would bump it up to 25nmol/L, from a baseline of 8.75mnol/L (254ng/dl to 721ng/dl)

so we can assume 3 IU's will increase igf-1 by roughly 467ng/dl (2.83x multiplier)

im not sure if i should use the multiplier or the actual increase to compare results to my own but if i did the actual increase then:

My igf-1 levels as of 5/3/22 were 444ng/dl so if i can get to around 900ng/dl my theory will be proven.

or if i use the multiplier id need it to get to 1243ng/dl

which method do you think i should go by? given that they are deficient and im not, the mutliplier seems unreasonable, so id say somewhere in between the two methods, at around 1000ng/dl on my next blood test would be adequate to prove my theory.
This is with the stack you discussed in post #1?

This is with the stack you discussed in post #1?
nah this if from actual GH treatment study, im just using it to determine the actual results of an what IU of growth hormone would do the igf-1 levels as a comparison for when i do start my stack, so I can see if my protocol will actually rival 2-4 ius of GH

Last edited:
nah this if from actual GH treatment study, im just using it to determine the actual results of an what IU of growth hormone would do the igf-1 levels as a comparison for when i do start my stack, so I can see if my protocol will actually rival 2-4 ius of GH
Ok, keep me updated with blood tests

Ok, keep me updated with blood tests
Will do broman, I'll mention you in the new post when I get bloods, should be within 2 weeks

Prob a month actually gotta wait for shipping and a week or two for bloods themselves to get back to me

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I use the mpmd protocol, or just MK on its own, few months on and off.

I use the mpmd protocol, or just MK on its own, few months on and off.
What protocol is that? im a big fan of Derek

N

No,u can run 2-4 IUs per day in 40$-80$ per month ,lol
10iu per day would cost 180$ per month or 360$ per month depending on the sources (china vs western company)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
N

No,u can run 2-4 IUs per day in 40$-80$ per month ,lol
10iu per day would cost 180$ per month or 360$ per month depending on the sources (china vs western company)
Well this treatment should be 40-80$ per month as well but can you send link, you mentioned Qingdao but idk the actual source

Will do broman, I'll mention you in the new post when I get bloods, should be within 2 weeks

Prob a month actually gotta wait for shipping and a week or two for bloods themselves to get back to me
update me as well. Interested to see how this goes.

Well this treatment should be 40-80$ per month as well but can you send link, you mentioned Qingdao but idk the actual source
Link fir qingdao

CXXvq4CSdM.png

@FreakkForLife does HGH suppress natural gh production or what is he talking about? fact or cap this pls

@FreakkForLife does HGH suppress natural gh production or what is he talking about? fact or cap this pls
Tbh exactly how much ius do we require to grow???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
also peptidesworld.com seems to have best prices and pretty reliable, peptidesciences is more tried and true but costs like 1.3x peptidesworlds prices, both have lab testing so im going with peptidesworld for my tesamorelin and mk, my sermorelin is actually prescribed tho
If you doing..

MK-677 (4 Capsules x 10mg)

Huperzine A (4 Capsules x 50mcg)

CJC-1265 with DAC (2-3mg)

Plus Berberine to stop diabetes(1.5g) (1-2 capsules daily)

How much tesamorelin should you take?

Either tesa or cjc, both serve the same purpose so just done one.

Cjc is the better option imo
Do you know any good sources for cjc