HOW TO MEASURE HEIGHT (DISMANTLING HEIGHT FRAUDERS)

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
The Holy grail of measuring height is a calibrated AND stabilized stadiometer, similar to this

But if you dont have this you can still measure your height with near mm to mm accuracy by measuring your height with an aerosol can

As you can see here Height expert Rob Paul approves of the aerosol can method ONLY
- if its afternoon and youve been on your feet all day
morning height doesnt count you need to be on your feet minimum 5 hours as thats when the majority of people see you

- AND you arent grabbing onto anything to boost yourself up and stretch your spine
if you grab onto something to push yourself up like railing or the top of a doorframe you will unfairly add 1-2cm to your measurement which is fraud

- AND your measuring tape is perfectly perpendicular by 90 degrees
If your measuring tape is even off by a fraction of a degree your height will come out 2-5mm taller than it really is so you have to make sure the tape is 100% straight

- and you keep your bare feet completely flat on the ground
even a very very slight tiptoe will add a half inch minimum

- and you keep your head in the frankfurt plane

I implore the doomer people who have an addiction to making themselves feel mogged and overestimate chads that say "muh Hasanabi is 6'4 muh Tyler Maher is 6'6 muh average height in germany is 6'3" to find out they have been overestimating heights by 3 inches/7cm

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
Height only matters if you are tall enough so that you are towering over most men, if not then its cope.

Height only matters if you are tall enough so that you are towering over most men, if not then its cope.
Which starts about about 6'3 unfrauded (Chico lachowski towers over male models who average at 5'11-6')

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Piratecel
My goofy ass was devastated when I found out Im not 186 and just 185 cause I was measuring wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20631 and 10 others
My goofy ass was devastated when I found out Im not 186 and just 185 cause I was measuring wrong.
185 unfrauded afternoon is solid mogger-moggerlite height unless u live in bosnia or netherlands tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, incel194012940, mafiaboy and 3 others
most of the retards saying muh zoomer is 6'8 are manlets who are lying about their height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, AscendingHero, Umbra and 5 others
The Holy grail of measuring height is a calibrated AND stabilized stadiometer, similar to this
View attachment 1847476

But if you dont have this you can still measure your height with near mm to mm accuracy by measuring your height with an aerosol can

As you can see here Height expert Rob Paul approves of the aerosol can method ONLY
morning height doesnt count you need to be on your feet minimum 5 hours as thats when the majority of people see you

- AND you arent grabbing onto anything to boost yourself up and stretch your spine
if you grab onto something to push yourself up like railing or the top of a doorframe you will unfairly add 1-2cm to your measurement which is fraud

If your measuring tape is even off by a fraction of a degree your height will come out 2-5mm taller than it really is so you have to make sure the tape is 100% straight

View attachment 1847482

I implore the doomer people who have an addiction to making themselves feel mogged and overestimate chads that say "muh Hasanabi is 6'4 muh Tyler Maher is 6'6 muh average height in germany is 6'3" to find out they have been overestimating heights by 3 inches/7cm

I have used at home measuring using a box and lines on the wall. I calculated an average of 5'10 exactly at night height. Or about 178cm. I recently got a stadiometer, and have been measuring things for some time, it claims I am 177.5-9 at night. However I have measured that there may be a margin of error which builds up on my machine which at 180+ is about 5mm.

185 unfrauded afternoon is solid mogger-moggerlite height unless u live in bosnia or netherlands tho
only if your outside a western city. Otherwise your just another average white dude.

did not read

Screenshot 20220831 153905

did this and got 182 exactly :feelshah:

@Gallowglass u mirin my self reporting ability

also do you sound like the guy in the vid :feelsahh:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
tfw you only mog 99.5% of your gypsy shithole instead of 99.99%
Walter white falling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Growth Plate, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 7 others
I literally measure myself everyday and it's anywhere between 169-171.

I dunno why but I'm hoping one day I can ascend to 172. I already claim 5'8 lmao.

Yeah I sorta do but I think my time in NZ has distorted my accent a bit

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie
Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and TeenAscender

unfrauded 182cm is the same height as sean o pry and chris evans and nate diaz all of which are considered tall to normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and Moggie
unfrauded 182cm is the same height as sean o pry and chris evans and nate diaz all of which are considered tall to normies
I have been called tall / been the tallest in a group, the other day I hit my head on the ceiling on the bus jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
how most people who move here seem to keep their old accents
You can still tell I'm Scottish lol I just mean some of the slang I guess

• +1
I have been called tall / been the tallest in a group, the other day I hit my head on the ceiling on the bus jfl
Do you mog most white zoomers?

• +1
Finding out you're almost 2 inches less than you thought is such a horrific revelation

What is this retarded cope

I go outside in big crowds and the average height is 5’8-5’9 6 foot doesn’t attract attention but is a lil bit taller

and 6’2-6’3 is the minimum to look tall and be over everyone’s head for clear views

6’5 would be tall tall and 6’3 medium because like 1/50 taller than you and it’s normal height

• +1
Reactions: Slob
View attachment 1847476

View attachment 1847482

Nah bro i'm measure it using cm
ofc user here using ft or inches to fraud it

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
What about comparing yourself to objects that has their height listed for example a fridge? It won't give you the most accurate height but it will give you a minimum height