How to measure penis size???

Deleted member 19398

Deleted member 19398

Incarnation of vishnu I'm krishna
How do you propperly do it ???
Is it bone pressed (Bp) or non bone pressed (nbp)
My stats(bP):19cm ×13
My stats (nbp):17×13
So what size should i claim

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Johanjohan
stop lying we know you have a 4 inch indian penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18776
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17311 and Johanjohan
You always claim what's more. Or you don't claim anything at all. Who asks about your dick size anyway?

get a fleshlight it will tell you the insertable length before your dick pops out measure the internal length it always says on box.

then when your dick pokes all the way to the end measure it then add it

i recommend stoya the destroyer

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
get a fleshlight it will tell you the insertable length before your dick pops out measure the internal length it always says on box.

then when your dick pokes all the way to the end measure it then add it

i recommend stoya the destroyer
Bruh then i think that would be bp since i would have to force the flesh light in

Bruh then i think that would be bp since i would have to force the flesh light in
then get one of these

Fleshlight Quickshot Lady/Butt Stamina Training Unit, Realistic Feel Discrete Male Masturbator​

• PLEASURE - Get double pleasure with the Fleshlight Quickshot Stamina Training Unit Lady and Butt. This open-ended pleasure machine has been made specifically for intensely steamy and pleasurable training sessions.
  • PLEASURE - Get double pleasure with the Fleshlight Quickshot Stamina Training Unit Lady and Butt. This open-ended pleasure machine has been made specifically for intensely steamy and pleasurable training sessions.
  • IMPROVE - Fleshlight men's sex toys can be used for both pleasure and to increase sexual performance and stamina.
  • DISCREET - In an exclusive discreet gold case, the patented, soft Super Skin is silky smooth, just like the real deal, and with the flexible design, it can stretch and fit almost any size.
  • EASY TO USE - Simply remove the dual endcaps, lube up, and enter from either end for maximum enjoyment and minimal cleaning. With its open ends, the Quickshot Stamina Training Unit is the perfect tool for supplementing blow jobs or solo endurance-building sessions.
  • SENSATION - With a generous amount of water-based lube added to the party, the beaded sensation of the stamina texture will have you curling your toes from the extraordinary feeling of real intercourse.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
nbp measured from above while standing up straight, with a normal erection and without rounding up, what should knock u back to around 15cm ur true size

use bonepressed, it's probably more accurate as for actual insertable length you can put in the woman, you can also get your NBP size really close to your BP size, just get shredded.

nbp measured from above while standing up straight, with a normal erection and without rounding up, what should knock u back to around 15cm ur true size
That is my standing measurement coper