How To Meet New Girls As A Teenager

C

CokoMleko

Bronze
So i just turned 17 yrs and i had only 1 girlfriend so far, i am still a virgin, i am not very socially active. When i asked girls in my class what is the best way to approach girls in hs 90% of them said that the only possible way to get some slay count is to start to chat with some girls from my school on Instagram first and then start to interact with them irl when i see them in school or wherever. They also said if i approach some girl irl they would think that i am weirdo or psycho. I did not try this method so far but maybe this Instagram theory is really working

Mabye through dance classes. This is one of a few hobbies with more woman than man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 1680, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
You had a gf and didn't fuck her ? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Patient A, Memeito and 3 others
First rule:be attractive.
Second rule:don't be unattractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Schönling, Deleted member 4675 and 15 others
be :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Chadelite, IndianJock and 3 others
I didnt even meet old ones

Posts20 Reputation4

• So Sad
Reactions: CokoMleko
So i just turned 17 yrs and i had only 1 girlfriend so far
i am still a virgin,
you consider foid a gf even if you dont fuck her? lol

When i asked girls in my class what is the best way to approach girls in hs 90% of them said that the only possible way to get some slay count is to start to chat with some girls from my school on Instagram first and then start to interact with them irl when i see them in school or wherever. They also said if i approach some girl irl they would think that i am weirdo or psycho. I did not try this method so far but maybe this Instagram theory is really working
You talked about foids about aproaching foids? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 3202, IndianJock and 2 others
Meet lots of people in school and make as many friends as you can and improve your social circle, keep improving your looks and status, be friendly and outgoing.
When i was in hs I didn't care about those things and realized them when i graduated and now my social circle is like nonexistent and i have no idea where to meet girls
3gnqzq

It's easy to slay in hs and the more people you meet/become friends will not only make you more NT/confident/higher status but some of those people can introduce you to other people and that's how you can meet more girls.
Try to not care too much about anything aka be low inhib, go to parties or anywhere you get invited.

That's basically everything you need to slay more, when I was in hs I didn't care much about looks, didn't wanna meet much people, I was shy, insecure, my only friends from school were from my class and even then I still had few chances with girls but I was too high inhib and stupid. Now out of hs I barely have any friends to hang out with and 0 contacts with girls.
So if you don't wanna end up like me, apply all those stuff while you can and don't lurk in here all day, do more productive things.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
go to eppley and taban

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4209, Peachy and 1 other person
download yubo, its tinder for teens. Made out with a girl i met off it last night.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko and Deleted member 1464
Go to school games

Try yubo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
So i just turned 17 yrs and i had only 1 girlfriend so far, i am still a virgin, i am not very socially active.
Exactly my situation. Word to word, i'm dead serious.
Very surprised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Peachy and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Mr.cope, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
At my ballet class there are many females but none of them talks to anyone

Go man give it a try and don't be disheartened by rejections you have so much time to looksmax .I hope you just don't end up like us and also quit visiting this website.

That kid got ruined for life. By that stupid company.

So i just turned 17 yrs and i had only 1 girlfriend so far, i am still a virgin, i am not very socially active. When i asked girls in my class what is the best way to approach girls in hs 90% of them said that the only possible way to get some slay count is to start to chat with some girls from my school on Instagram first and then start to interact with them irl when i see them in school or wherever. They also said if i approach some girl irl they would think that i am weirdo or psycho. I did not try this method so far but maybe this Instagram theory is really working
The wya to go about it.
Depands alot, on what you want.

A. Do you want to slay alot of women/girls??
B. Or, are you only looking for few (quality) or looking for a long term girlfirend only?

For A. Most need to start hitting alot of social events, parties, chatups in daily life, datingApps, social media stuff, etc.. Because one needs to meet a high volume of new women, to be able to slay
For B. You can be more slow about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i legit never met a woman

ballet maxxing

why didnt i think of that
Honestly if you do it there are tons of advantages, not just the females. Ballet is an art but also is more demanding than any sport, if you don't appreciate it the way I do you can still like the fact that it helps you bodymax, male dances have great bodies, so you should give it a try.

Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They also said if i approach some girl irl they would think that i am weirdo or psycho.
Just going up to a girl you don't really know & flirting/ asking them out is Creepy, Awkward, & Desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and stuckneworleans
This not really to ask out girls in that class but if you become friends with them they will try and pair you up with their friends. That's how all the fuckboys at my school did it in middle they befriended lots of girls in dance class and those girls introduced them to their friends
Mabye through dance classes. This is one of a few hobbies with more woman than man.