How to mentalmax and get over depression from breakup?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I had a girlfriend from 2015-end 2016. She was the kind and sweet girl, but there was a problem. I didn't feel fully physically attracted to her, which I never told her. I said I didn't feel ready for a serious relationship. It wasn't easy for me to break up, and I had a sinking feeling in my gut when it happened and felt like I was making a mistake. The weeks and months went by and the feeling got worse. She started dating a new guy and told me not to contact her again. I've lived with depression ever since. It feels like anything I do is just a distraction from the memories of her. Stuff like going biking in the mountains together, decorating our Christmas tree. Then the regrets over hurting her make it way worse. Time goes by but the wound doesn't heal. I feel like even if right now I met the perfect girl who liked me and I liked her back it wouldn't cure this depression, and no one can replace her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23219, lightskinbengali and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: blite, ronald_98, rAage.mxx and 1 other person
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_98
Go get pegged by a tranny

I bet she wasn’t that great.
Try thinking about the bad times with her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Veles
Why dont you look for someone you like and also youre physically attracted to?

8 years ago…….

Just get a new gf and it's fixed, or work on your traumas which would be optimal.

It won't solve your actual problems but popping some ashwagandha will lower your cortisol and make u less emotional about it

• +1
Reactions: Veles
I had a girlfriend from 2015-end 2016. She was the kind and sweet girl, but there was a problem. I didn't feel fully physically attracted to her, which I never told her. I said I didn't feel ready for a serious relationship. It wasn't easy for me to break up, and I had a sinking feeling in my gut when it happened and felt like I was making a mistake. The weeks and months went by and the feeling got worse. She started dating a new guy and told me not to contact her again. I've lived with depression ever since. It feels like anything I do is just a distraction from the memories of her. Stuff like going biking in the mountains together, decorating our Christmas tree. Then the regrets over hurting her make it way worse. Time goes by but the wound doesn't heal. I feel like even if right now I met the perfect girl who liked me and I liked her back it wouldn't cure this depression, and no one can replace her.
How are you on here and not consumed by cynicism? Or are you just low T?

Think about it, like you dont need a gf to be happy. Improve yourself, and enjoy your life alone

I had a girlfriend from 2015-end 2016. I didn't feel fully physically attracted to her, which I never told her. I said I didn't feel ready for a serious relationship.

She started dating a new guy and told me not to contact her again. I've lived with depression ever since.

Boot

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and blite
Change is difficult

I came into this thread thinking I was going to read about a break up that happened a month ago not 8 years ago :lul: get the fuck over it because she sure as hell ain’t thinking about you anymore

• +1
Reactions: blite
Just fine a better one.

I know how it is though, my ex dumped me 3 years ago and she was a clever, pretty, virgin, teenager and that’s hard to replace.