How to mew correctly in 3 steps

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
  • Posture; without posture your mewing will be in vain, because the force of your tongue will be mistargeted.
  • Proper Swallowing Pattern; PSP never forget. How to swallow correctly: don't suck with your tongue. chew and chew and then drink, after that PUSH with your tongue towards the roof of the palate. 50% of mewing is swallowing, imagine how many times you swallow a day, that's how many times you literaally Self-MSE by pushing and pushing against the roof your palate, bare with me
  • Tongue Posture; Keep the tongue UP on the palate, right behind the front teeth and don't forget to push from the back third. And push from the middle if you have a narrow palate to widen it. Don't overdo hard mewing either. Get used to normal mewing 1st. This is the last key to mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Why did you post this in offtopic? Now all you will get is memes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6380
How to cope in 3 steps

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mexicanboi, reptiles and 7 others
Can I still get forward growth at 28? I've been meowing for two weeks now and my jaw line is stronger!:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Can I still get forward growth at 28? I've been meowing for two weeks now and my jaw line is stronger!
Yeah just keep good posture. I know it' easy to give up since we both have adhd, but if we keep grinding the rewards will be immaculate.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
Yeah just keep good posture. I know it' easy to give up since we both have adhd, but if we keep grinding the rewards will be immaculate.
I'm larping bro, i've been mewing for three years:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
It wont save your gonial angle stupid nigga go and chase pirate career like your Somali niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Yes jfl, I ascended but I was still in my late teens
Nigga i asked you the same question. Please answer with more elabs, like jawline/ramus/gonial angle to me pls and thank you. :3

Good results? I've been mewing on and off for 1.5yr almost
anything happen?
Jfl I didn't see yours @Toodlydood, anyways I combined it with extreme chewing, im talking ten pieces of falim for 8 hrs a day sometimes. This was to induce bone changes through continuous force, not to grow muscles although this did obviously occur. Yes I looked like a bloated chipmunk for two years but at the end of my chewing/mewing/chin tucking/facepulling my chin ramus is giga long, mandible much longer and my chin also. My midface is much more compact and broad and my jaw literally sticks out from my face now. I get compliments on it. Fyi i used to be a birdcel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ArmadilioZaur and Deleted member 6380
Jfl I didn't see yours @Toodlydood, anyways I combined it with extreme chewing, im talking ten pieces of falim for 8 hrs a day sometimes. This was to induce bone changes through continuous force, not to grow muscles although this did obviously occur. Yes I looked like a bloated chipmunk for two years but at the end of my chewing/mewing/chin tucking/facepulling my chin ramus is giga long, mandible much longer and my chin also. My midface is much more compact and broad and my jaw literally sticks out from my face now. I get compliments on it. Fyi i used to be a birdcel.
I’m calling bullshit but big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 6380
Bro i would literaly hug you rn thank you so much for the motivation and tips, ex-birdcel.

But yeah one day i will overcome you and mog you, you better believe it.

• Love it
Reactions: Catawampus
Bro i would literaly hug you rn thank you so much for the motivation and tips, ex-birdcel.

chew gum with cold water it makes it giga tough to chew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Catawampus

Dm me bro if u wanna talk, i can give u shit in detail

• +1
I

I might give you pics if you dont doxx jfl

• +1
Yo bro i'm going to go pray fajr now but write that shit in the dms i'll definitely read it and get to yu when i come back home in sha Allah
Dm me bro if u wanna talk, i can give u shit in detail

Pics or didnt happen