How to mew properly with invisalign?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Title says it all. I have a overbite, slight crowding on the bottom teeth . What should I be mewing on, if at all? I don’t know where I should be placing my tongue? Should I just mew my tongue away from any teeth, in the back of my mouth?

I think also invisalign caused me to get some nasoblial folds which may have been caused by mewing my teeth against the top two teeth. Is this possible? I hope it goes away :feelswhy:

Just keep your tongue in the top of your mouth?

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Just keep your tongue in the top of your mouth?
This. Just mew like how you're normally supposed to.

Also, you got nasolabial folds because invisalign pulled your alveolar bone and maxilla backwards.

How would you suggest I fix it? Just do nothing and toughen through it, and wait for it to recover?
This. Just mew like how you're normally supposed to.

Also, you got nasolabial folds because invisalign pulled your alveolar bone and maxilla backwards

How would you suggest I fix it? Just do nothing and toughen through it, and wait for it to recover?
Finish your invisalign treatment first. Then mew. Luckily orthodontic retraction primarily targets the lower third of the maxilla, which is the easiest to change via mewing. You'll also want to follow the tip that I mentioned in this post:

When you eat, make sure you use the incisors properly. Rip your food off with them, grind it into smaller pieces with the premolars, and then grind it into even smaller pieces with the molars. Using all of your teeth properly is what leads to facial development. I'd also suggest to use the premolars slightly more than the others, but don't overdo it.

You haven't had any extractions have you?

Finish your invisalign treatment first. Then mew. Luckily orthodontic retraction primarily targets the lower third of the maxilla, which is the easiest to change via mewing. You'll also want to follow the tip that I mentioned in this post:

When you eat, make sure you use the incisors properly. Rip your food off with them, grind it into smaller pieces with the premolars, and then grind it into even smaller pieces with the molars. Using all of your teeth properly is what leads to facial development. I'd also suggest to use the premolars slightly more than the others, but don't overdo it.

You haven't had any extractions have you?
Should I not be mewing then?
I haven’t had any extractions.
And what the fuck are you talking about with the incisors, premolars, and molars :feelsuhh:

Should I not be mewing then?
I haven’t had any extractions.
And what the fuck are you talking about with the incisors, premolars, and molars :feelsuhh:
Yeah you can mew with invisalign on, no problem, but don't make rash decisions and decide to stop wearing the brace.

Good.

Just trust me on this, I know my shit. It doesn't harm to do it either, does it?
(But if you eat with invisalign on don't bother with the chewing stuff I mentioned)

Yeah you can mew with invisalign on, no problem, but don't make rash decisions and decide to stop wearing the brace.

Good.

Just trust me on this, I know my shit. It doesn't harm to do it either, does it?
(But if you eat with invisalign on don't bother with the chewing stuff I mentioned)
I meant how am i supposed to do the incisors, premolars, and molars eating thing? I don’t understand how to do that

It would be interesting to hear what you theory this is based this on. I never heard any of the Mew Dr.s, or any one else of the sort, speak about the use of the different teeth.

Thread about mewing and ofc it's full of delusional greycels

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
It would be interesting to hear what you theory this is based this on. I never heard any of the Mew Dr.s, or any one else of the sort, speak about the use of the different teeth.

This sums it up.

Also remember John going over it for a few minutes in one of his mega long videos. Can't remember which one.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah

This sums it up.

Also remember John going over it for a few minutes in one of his mega long videos. Can't remember which one.
Am aware of that thread. As fine a PSL-scientist @retard is, I was curious if there are any professionals espousing similar ideas. If you ever remember the video you saw John discuss this, please let me know!

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself

Last edited:
There's literally 0 evidence that mewing works after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex