How to mew

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
Srsly everybody who still asks this question should be perma banned on spot.

I opened 2 different threads on frontpage and still People asking how to do it one even asks how to chin tuck which takes like 1 sec to find out on google that legit made my blood boil.

If you put that low effort into it just leave this site because you lazy fucks don’t have what it takes to endure the long looksmax journey and only annoy people here without contributing anything helpful.

Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Nibba, Wincel and 2 others
too many idiot dint know how to use google and their brain

too many idiot dint know how to use google and their brain

This+ they are just too lazy to inform themself from other sources because you know it takes effort... they literally want to be spoon fed.

This forum seems to be flooded with Normies. Back in the day you only found lookism if you really searched for it and people who ended up there tried all the theories and experimenting which led to new knowledge.

But the people i mentioned will only spam this site not contributing anything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SayNoToRotting
Srsly everybody who still asks this question should be perma banned on spot.

I opened 2 different threads on frontpage and still People asking how to do it one even asks how to chin tuck which takes like 1 sec to find out on google that legit made my blood boil.

If you put that low effort into it just leave this site because you lazy fucks don’t have what it takes to endure the long looksmax journey and only annoy people here without contributing anything helpful.

Tbh
Bro I'm so upset at this shit as well. Same with the constant retarded "can someone make muh morph" then they day "dur hur I'll pm u a pic cuz I don't wanna post here" like what the fuck is the point of that thread. People here legit do not understand how to use a simple Google search. "What's the difference between this and that" gee idk retard look it up fuck face.

End rant

• +1
Reactions: Soontm and androidcel
Imagine actually believing in Mewing. That's even worse than not knowing what it is.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Bro I'm so upset at this shit as well. Same with the constant retarded "can someone make muh morph" then they day "dur hur I'll pm u a pic cuz I don't wanna post here" like what the fuck is the point of that thread. People here legit do not understand how to use a simple Google search. "What's the difference between this and that" gee idk retard look it up fuck face.

End rant
C'mon Nib old chap, dry your tears