How to minimise hip growth while heightmaxxing?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I will be using hgh in my heightmaxxing journey which is bound to grow my hips most likely. Issue is, my hips are already wide, and I do not want them to get any more significantly wider. Is there anything I can do to minimise hip growth?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Won't that grow your clavicles/scapulas to match the proportions of your hips aswell?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Won't that grow your clavicles/scapulas to match the proportions of your hips aswell?
Well ideally u want to grow your clavicles and scapula and minimise hip growth so you get a better frame

Well ideally u want to grow your clavicles and scapula and minimise hip growth so you get a better frame
Yes of course that is the plan. But thing is I don't think you can control what grows and what not, so even if your hips do grow, your clavicles/scapulas will also grow, so they'll match as before.

• +1
Yes of course that is the plan. But thing is I don't think you can control what grows and what not, so even if your hips do grow, your clavicles/scapulas will also grow, so they'll match as before.
Hmm true.

Wonder if anyone used hgh for frame here could give more info

Either inject Igf-1 into clavicles or be high test/Dht while ur heightmaxxing

• +1
Either inject Igf-1 into clavicles or be high test/Dht while ur heightmaxxing
Don't have the budget for igf-1 des

Can't inject test as that will hinder height progress
Aromasin does increase dht but its not that much
Maybe dht gel but many say it don't work?

good luck! Also look out for unwanted tissue growth, it can fuck up you face.

• +1
good luck! Also look out for unwanted tissue growth, it can fuck up you face.
Hopefully I will mostly grow proportionally but not much I can do if that happens except modify my stack. I have already prepared for a rhino as I'm assuming my nose will enlarge

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Don't have the budget for igf-1 des

Can't inject test as that will hinder height progress
Aromasin does increase dht but its not that much
Maybe dht gel but many say it don't work?
Why would test hinder growth if you control estrogen ? Dht cream does work if you get a good one

• +1
Why would test hinder growth if you control estrogen ? Dht cream does work if you get a good one
It will still cause aromatisation to some degree, best to not do it. Plus I don't have a natty base yet and I don't want to speed up balding while on asin.

It will still cause aromatisation to some degree, best to not do it. Plus I don't have a natty base yet and I don't want to speed up balding while on asin.
I understand, maybe try enclomophine as it'll aromatise less than pinning test but if you don't do this too then just keep estrogen low with DIM and being lean

• +1