How to minimise Masseter hypertrophy?

J

jacobrb07

Iron
I’m 16 and I inadvertently grew my Masseter by chewing gum for probably near 7 hours a day whilst in school and at the gym. I’ve stopped chewing gum now because my heads quite square now. My bigonial/bizygomatic is already 0.9 rounded and I don’t want it to get any higher as I don’t want my head to get any squarer. Is there anything I can do to minimise the amount my Masseters grow?

only reason its getting square is because low gonial angle, either you will never have an angular jaw or you will look like steve from minecraft

I don’t want to atrophy them I just want to minimise how much they grow

only reason its getting square is because low gonial angle, either you will never have an angular jaw or you will look like steve from minecraft
I was told that growing Masseter makes Gonial angle lower but I might be wrong. I think I have an angular jaw but I’m not sure so could you post an example?

nuh uh not if ur lean
that doesnt contribute at all.
Low gonial angle makes you look blocky
Inward gonions give the illusion of lower gonial angle, thus less blocky face
implants basically flare your gonions -> makes your gonial angle appear lower -> blocky face

Running bigger jaw implants runs the risk of looking unnatural but with low gonial angle its the only way to not have the blocky look

that doesnt contribute at all.
Low gonial angle makes you look blocky
Inward gonions give the illusion of lower gonial angle, thus less blocky face
implants basically flare your gonions -> makes your gonial angle appear lower -> blocky face

Running bigger jaw implants runs the risk of looking unnatural but with low gonial angle its the only way to not have the blocky look
just get zygo implants too then or mse to balance it out lmao

just get zygo implants too then or mse to balance it out lmao
Im not talking about the zygos making it look blocky although that contributes to it
Im talking about the general shape of the jaw, if it looks square it looks square, no amount of zygo can fix that

Botox is only solution as soon as I hit 18 I’m doing it

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
Botox is only solution as soon as I hit 18 I’m doing it
Yeah ik but I’m not trying to reduce the size but rather minimise how much they grow from now on because I think they’re a decent size rn and I don’t want them to get bigger