how to minimize bloating from MK-677 and LGD-4033 ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
does this stack bloat the face even on lower dosages (12.5mg mk + 2.5mg lgd ) ?

is the bloat permanent or does it go away after cycle ? is there a way to counter it or minimize it ?

potassium to sodium,
low/no carb diet,
bloat go away after cycle if you don't get fat while bulking.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
potassium to sodium,
low/no carb diet,
bloat go away after cycle if you don't get fat while bulking.
you mean you should be high in potassium and low in sodium ?

what food / drink should i promote and what should i avoid during cycle ?

• +1
you mean you should be high in potassium and low in sodium ?

what food / drink should i promote and what should i avoid during cycle ?
high potassium. low sodium.
mainly focus on low sodium, because it is really hard. Use MyFitnessPal to track and make sure the foods you log specify soidum content.
Drink water and only water. You may drink pepsi max occasionally if you really crave sugar, as it has caffeine and caffeine can act as a diuretic (debloater) as long as there is no sugar and you drinking enough water.

Focus on avoiding sodium. I can't emphasise this enough. No sodium.
Low carb is always good also. But FOCUS ON LOW SODIUM!! Less than 500mg per day.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 22639 and 1 other person
mainly focus on low sodium, because it is really hard. Use MyFitnessPal to track and make sure the foods you log specify soidum content.
Drink water and only water. You may drink pepsi max occasionally if you really crave sugar, as it has caffeine and caffeine can act as a diuretic (debloater) as long as there is no sugar and you drinking enough water.

Low carb is always good also. But FOCUS ON LOW SODIUM!! Less than 500mg per day.
Just saw your Reddit mewing post btw lol

You need to research more on sodium, because of aldosterone you will adapt to your intake even if it’s high as long as it’s same day over day. You can even be bloated on low sodium. Look up Stan efferding and others
Carbs are way more important for this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, szolliontaraelis, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

You need to research more on sodium, because of aldosterone you will adapt to your intake even if it’s high as long as it’s same day over day. You can even be bloated on low sodium. Look up Stan efferding and others
You can listen to these people talking shit about aldosterone, cortisol etc or you can try it yourself and get your own result.

For me sodium ruins facial aesthetics as anything over like 750mg bloats me. I don’t know why these people talk about how fluctuating sodium levels or even low sodium levels will bloat because of aldosterone etc as it’s never been the case for me - high sodium levels bloat.

• +1
mk dosage is too low.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
mk wont bloat you much if you have good insulin resistance and you use low dose

lgd 4033 does not cause bloating at all

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics

thanks for this, i've been doing some research and i've learned quite a bit.
but stan effarding is kinda extreme, his sodium intake is straight up crazy, yet maybe justified for what he does. I just wanna be a prettyboy with hollow cheeks

Sweet potatoes and carrots are holy grails of looksmaxxing for a reason. Both have really high β-carotene and potassium content per gram.

• +1
Sweet potatoes and carrots are holy grails of looksmaxxing for a reason. Both have really high β-carotene and potassium content per gram.
i eat 4 carrots a day, they are a Godsend.
i've been cutting + debloating for 2 days and all i ate was carrots and bananas (300 kcal intake /day for 2 days). went from really fucking bloated to hollow within 48 hours it's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and szolliontaraelis
by doing sport you fat retard

Is 25mg enough for optimal results?
Yes. 50 mgs would just maybe give you 5-10% more igf than 25. The side effects would be greater too at higher dosages.

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
thanks for this, i've been doing some research and i've learned quite a bit.
but stan effarding is kinda extreme, his sodium intake is straight up crazy, yet maybe justified for what he does. I just wanna be a prettyboy with hollow cheeks
Fs man, it’s more about learning how sodium is important to the body and you can have a stable amount each day and not be bloated because of aldosterone mechanism

• +1

is the bloat permanent or does it go away after cycle ? is there a way to counter it or minimize it ?
Embrace it, ride the bloat train to gains town

How long is a cycle?

Where do u buy it from? What time of day should I take it? Should it be taken with food?
i get it from chemyo and some people say it's better to take it at night before going to bed

• +1
Reactions: Sondern