How to mitigate damage of smoking(for smokers/nicotine addicts)

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Some of us who wants to take care of us, should take into consideration the damage smoking/nicotine habit gives.

1) Japanese paradox.
'Japanese Paradox' is a term usually used to describe the low risk of lung cancer in Japan despite higher smoking rates. The same term is sometimes even used by followers of Ancel Keys to express confoundment over the inverse relationship between cardiovascular disease and serum cholesterol, between 1965–1990, in the same country. And the exact same term again is used by others sects to highlight the fact that the Japanese have had traditionally a much lower incidence of prostate cancer; although this isn't accompanied by a greater assumed risk the term 'paradox' is still used.
From study:
Basically it says that green tea consumed by japanese mitigated effect at some extent. Green tea polyphenols have been shown to inhibit cyclooxygenase‐2⁽⁶⁾ and ornithine decarboxylase,⁽⁷⁾ two enzymes highly associated with cancer; the first one creates prostaglandin E₂ and the second creates polyamines. And studies on rats show green tea polyphenols capable of greatly reducing cancer incidence and tumor size. Every way you look at it, these polyphenols seem highly protective; they have even been shown to reduce prostate cancer in people directly:⁽⁸⁾
For people wondering green tea can decrease DHT
The problem is that numerous isolated enzymes have been tested with these polyphenols. Aromatase, 5-reductase, histidine decarboxylase, thyroid peroxidase, and catechol-O-methyltransferase have all been demonstrated to be inhibited by them. The distribution in rats reveals that these polyphenols do not, however, partition to the thyroid. If you locate the study, you will also learn that daily supplementation with epigallocatechin gallate had no effect whatsoever on T3 and T4 levels in people. It is indisputable that they do prevent cancer in rats and have no effect on thyroid hormone in people, regardless of what one may think about their effects on androgens or whether they more effectively inhibit aromatase or 5-reductase in vitro.

So, in conclusion, green tea may mitigate some of the damage.
ALSO:

L-theanine Inhibits Nicotine-induced Dependence Via Regulation Of The Nicotine Acetylcholine Receptors. It might help help you quit​

2) What u also might use:
Aspirin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Kasanova
what if im on finasteride

what if im on finasteride
Finasteride essentially causes a subclinical form of hypogonadism by disrupting a number of feedback loops. Fin will result in androgen receptor overexpression because DHT binding to the AR normally results in androgenic stimulation. Serum DHT is meaningless. Measure the metabolites of DHT to determine how much androgenic activity you are losing while taking finasteride.

Subhuman whitebois can't handle a bit of smoke in their lungs meanwhile gooks live in literal smokers and live to 100

Finasteride essentially causes a subclinical form of hypogonadism by disrupting a number of feedback loops. Fin will result in androgen receptor overexpression because DHT binding to the AR normally results in androgenic stimulation. Serum DHT is meaningless. Measure the metabolites of DHT to determine how much androgenic activity you are losing while taking finasteride.
Fuark I don't understand a shit can you explain for low iqsers

Is fin bad? I'll turn 19 in two months

How to mitigate damage from smoking/nicotine Life hack below

Stop smoking or vaping

Fuark I don't understand a shit can you explain for low iqsers

Is fin bad? I'll turn 19 in two months
It's an anti-androgenic(bad af during teens) medication that inhibits many vital reactions in the body (cortisol deactivation, neurosteroid production, bile production) on top of its inhibition of DHT, which is the main androgenic hormone in the male body.

I got one that's quite underrated: don't smoke.

1) Japanese paradox.
'Japanese Paradox' is a term usually used to describe the low risk of lung cancer in Japan despite higher smoking rates. The same term is sometimes even used by followers of Ancel Keys to express confoundment over the inverse relationship between cardiovascular disease and serum cholesterol, between 1965–1990, in the same country. And the exact same term again is used by others sects to highlight the fact that the Japanese have had traditionally a much lower incidence of prostate cancer; although this isn't accompanied by a greater assumed risk the term 'paradox' is still used.
From study:
Basically it says that green tea consumed by japanese mitigated effect at some extent. Green tea polyphenols have been shown to inhibit cyclooxygenase‐2⁽⁶⁾ and ornithine decarboxylase,⁽⁷⁾ two enzymes highly associated with cancer; the first one creates prostaglandin E₂ and the second creates polyamines. And studies on rats show green tea polyphenols capable of greatly reducing cancer incidence and tumor size. Every way you look at it, these polyphenols seem highly protective; they have even been shown to reduce prostate cancer in people directly:⁽⁸⁾
For people wondering green tea can decrease DHT
The problem is that numerous isolated enzymes have been tested with these polyphenols. Aromatase, 5-reductase, histidine decarboxylase, thyroid peroxidase, and catechol-O-methyltransferase have all been demonstrated to be inhibited by them. The distribution in rats reveals that these polyphenols do not, however, partition to the thyroid. If you locate the study, you will also learn that daily supplementation with epigallocatechin gallate had no effect whatsoever on T3 and T4 levels in people. It is indisputable that they do prevent cancer in rats and have no effect on thyroid hormone in people, regardless of what one may think about their effects on androgens or whether they more effectively inhibit aromatase or 5-reductase in vitro.

So, in conclusion, green tea may mitigate some of the damage.
ALSO:

L-theanine Inhibits Nicotine-induced Dependence Via Regulation Of The Nicotine Acetylcholine Receptors. It might help help you quit​

2) What u also might use:
Aspirin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
That study is old and outdated. The Japanese rarely smoke now or drink green tea...Most bad effects of smoking aren't from nicotine anyway, but from the inhaled burned organic substances. Vaping eliminates the majority of these substances.

That study is old and outdated. The Japanese rarely smoke now or drink green tea...Most bad effects of smoking aren't from nicotine anyway, but from the inhaled burned organic substances. Vaping eliminates the majority of these substances.
nicotine might be even anti inflammatory, anti aging. But yeah, tar and smoke is still bad, u cant protect uself from that 100%

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It's an anti-androgenic(bad af during teens) medication that inhibits many vital reactions in the body (cortisol deactivation, neurosteroid production, bile production) on top of its inhibition of DHT, which is the main androgenic hormone in the male body.
I'll turn 19 in two months and I already been 2 days in finasteride

Is that good? I was nordwood 3 tho

I'll turn 19 in two months and I already been 2 days in finasteride

Is that good? I was nordwood 3 tho
Go figure out uself if it is worth it. Look for alternatives, or stay on taking. Lol, I am the same age is u, kinda regret posting here already. U are on this forum, not on doctor's appointment. Go ask him

Go figure out uself if it is worth it. Look for alternatives, or stay on taking. Lol, I am the same age is u, kinda regret posting here already. U are on this forum, not on doctor's appointment. Go ask him
But can I smoke on finasteride?