How to moneymax in my case ( srs answers )

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Hey brahs,

Have a good running business in export , but would like to know more legit ways of moneymaxxing.

I'm a young male who likes exploring, owning businesses , freedom and not being in the ratrace. I can't handle too many restrictions.

I have a higher classical (thinking) iq than performance iq. Like to to think in possibilities en being creative. I like to grow.

Tips are welcome. Greetz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, SPFromNY914 and turkproducer
how much free time do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
learn to solve problems
take risks but be smart
networking for your business
work on it most of your day, give up everything else and focus 100%

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Hollywood
Is there anyone on this site who isnt a ceo of a startup,a business owner or already rich?
I swear everyone and his grandma here got a random business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, randomuser2407, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
lol everyone is giving monkey answers.

#1 Lean a high income skill. For example (Facebook ads)

#2 Live frugal and keep all that money in a bank account (Some basically safe bank account)

#3 Invest in cashflow positive assets(8 unit apartment building)

Remember that there's going to be a large learning curve to the high income skill because if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Same goes for #3. That's basically the most basic way to get rich.

Use your money to buy assets that make you more money

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Just sell your life to a dream theory

if you weren’t born wealthy, you will need to sacrifice your years to become it. Hope you like working 60+ hours a week all to be wealthy when your 45. At least your children will benefit from it in their youth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hollywood, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
if you wanna risk it, look at helping organised crime groups importing shit

Just sell your life to a dream theory

if you weren’t born wealthy, you will need to sacrifice your years to become it. Hope you like working 60+ hours a week all to be wealthy when your 45. At least your children will benefit from it in their youth
Its not like inels/normies have anything to do in their free time anyways, and if you work towards a great project it can even be fun

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
lol everyone is giving monkey answers.

#1 Lean a high income skill. For example (Facebook ads)

#2 Live frugal and keep all that money in a bank account (Some basically safe bank account)

#3 Invest in cashflow positive assets(8 unit apartment building)

Remember that there's going to be a large learning curve to the high income skill because if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Same goes for #3. That's basically the most basic way to get rich.

Use your money to buy assets that make you more money
"Facebook Ads" isnt a skill, it depends on the offer if it will be profitable or not, setting up a few settings isnt a skill

"Facebook Ads" isnt a skill, it depends on the offer if it will be profitable or not, setting up a few settings isnt a skill
Completely disagree, the average person will struggle setting up their facebook pixel neverminded figuring out how to scale with cost cap or manual bidding. Point is learn something most people don't understand or know how to do.

Completely disagree, the average person will struggle setting up their facebook pixel neverminded figuring out how to scale with cost cap or manual bidding. Point is learn something most people don't understand or know how to do.
JFL if you think "Facebook ads" are a skill. The real skill is being good at sales calls to scam people into buying your overpriced service that takes 5 minutes to do.

• +1
Reactions: IsaacJoshua and PubertyMaxxer
JFL if you think "Facebook ads" are a skill. The real skill is being good at sales calls to scam people into buying your overpriced service that takes 5 minutes to do.
okay buddy, msg me if you ever want to learn some advanced ad strategies