how to moneymaxx during summer (as a student) in the US

Homunculus

Homunculus

I want to be human
How much can a no-qualification student make legally in 4 months and how?

What are the best states/jobs to work in the US?

This depends entirely in what state you are in, as minimum wages can vary.

Also what do you mean by student, high school, university?

If highschool, simply find a fulltime job in the summer, and switch to part time during.

For uni the jobs you can get varies based on whether you've garnered enough school years to begin applying for internships (generally 3rd and 4th year).

For starters, if you are a first year student I would suggest applying to part time jobs (literally anything, although I advise office jobs as if you are in STEM/Finance you will end up in an office environment so getting some sort of relevant experience in that sense is better) that won't take up much of your focus on school.

If you are well into Uni, consider beginning to look into internships (do not do unpaid internships).

To boost your chances of getting into internships I suggest being active in Uni clubs and sports (good grades as well, transcripts still get requested for many student internships), it is all about faking it till you make it.

Whether you are in Uni or not I think this will apply to you later and those who may be reading.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Homunculus and Niklaus Mikaelson
How much can a no-qualification student make legally in 4 months and how?

What are the best states/jobs to work in the US?
Start smma you can do it any time of the year

• +1
Reactions: Homunculus
This depends entirely in what state you are in, as minimum wages can vary.

Also what do you mean by student, high school, university?

If highschool, simply find a fulltime job in the summer, and switch to part time during.

For uni the jobs you can get varies based on whether you've garnered enough school years to begin applying for internships (generally 3rd and 4th year).

For starters, if you are a first year student I would suggest applying to part time jobs (literally anything, although I advise office jobs as if you are in STEM/Finance you will end up in an office environment so getting some sort of relevant experience in that sense is better) that won't take up much of your focus on school.

If you are well into Uni, consider beginning to look into internships (do not do unpaid internships).

To boost your chances of getting into internships I suggest being active in Uni clubs and sports (good grades as well, transcripts still get requested for many student internships), it is all about faking it till you make it.

Whether you are in Uni or not I think this will apply to you later and those who may be reading.
Well I'm a college student but I am not American nor do I live in the US. I'll be spending my summer in the US as part of the "work and travel" programme and I wanna make as much cash as possible.

Hence, internships etc. are not what I'm looking for.

I can live in pretty much any state I ask the agency to place me.