how to moneymaxx? 🤑

S

spongebobreal1

Iron
does anyone know any good side hustles that you can do with little to no effort. i keep seeing these videos about like dropshipping, amazon afb, youtube automation and whatever and they all seem like stupid shit to sell courses. if anyone can pmo to game plez lmk. (i am 16 btw)

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
sign holder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, LuckyBeast, PseudoMaxxer and 9 others
Selling weed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamehugo, BoredPrince, iblamehamza and 5 others
go get behind that register

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and User28823
"little to no effort" kill yoursself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, LuckyBeast, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
you make nothing from it, sell coke or xtc if ur going to sell drugs
depends where you live, where i live you sell it for double what you get it
that being said i CBF being a drug dealer

• +1
Reactions: castizo
depends where you live, where i live you sell it for double what you get it
that being said i CBF being a drug dealer
the double in question you buy for 5$ and sell for 10$ and you have to sell a kilo in 1g bags, good luck lol, coke you get it for 60$ sell it for 150

the double in question you buy for 5$ and sell for 10$ and you have to sell a kilo in 1g bags, good luck lol, coke you get it for 60$ sell it for 150
people only sell in 50s and up for weed plus coke is like 275 for a hg where I live

• JFL
people only sell in 50s and up for weed plus coke is like 275 for a hg where I live
lol in what world? no one are selling coke for 2.75€ per gram

lol in what world? no one are selling coke for 2.75€ per gram
nigger 275$ dollars, no 16 yo is gonna be able to save up 3k of coke to be able to flip it at the same rate as weed

Cs2 skin trading I made ARound $600

nigger 275$ dollars, no 16 yo is gonna be able to save up 3k of coke to be able to flip it at the same rate as weed
Are you Australian? And cope still waste of time to sell weed

Are you Australian? And cope still waste of time to sell weed
its not cope you can make 100s an hour just doing nothing for a way lower initial investment then coke. you would make at least 25 per bag sold which takes like 5 mins of your time.

are you fucking broke or something just tell me how to get money
go work bitch or learn something get certified or a degree by 18 and you'll make a lot of money

If you don't want to learn anything you can make 50k by 20 working at mcdonalds

its not cope you can make 100s an hour just doing nothing for a way lower initial investment then coke. you would make at least 25 per bag sold which takes like 5 mins of your time.
Lol 100s an hour Im caging at your knowledge of selling drugs, pls dont talk to me about this Im the only user on this forum with actual experience doing this

go work bitch or learn something get certified or a degree by 18 and you'll make a lot of money

If you don't want to learn anything you can make 50k by 20 working at mcdonalds
Helpful bro thx

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
does anyone know any good side hustles that you can do with little to no effort. i keep seeing these videos about like dropshipping, amazon afb, youtube automation and whatever and they all seem like stupid shit to sell courses. if anyone can pmo to game plez lmk. (i am 16 btw)
"no effort"

go suck dick

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
send me your credit card info. I know a nigerian prince who'll deposit $250 monthly into your acc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamehugo and paveldurovreal
are you fucking broke or something just tell me how to get money
Wht country are u in? If u are in the UK just sell steroids/weed in mass u will get 2 years max. Also when they ask about outside circumstances (they do if u go to court) just give a sob story about how u couldnt afford to live etc.

Lol 100s an hour Im caging at your knowledge of selling drugs, pls dont talk to me about this Im the only user on this forum with actual experience doing this
i was a 16 yo only selling weed, would go into the city hang out with my friends and sell 2-3ozs in 50-halfozs in a few hours then go home with 300-400 dollars, i was caught with weed on me a few times by cops as well but due to the laws i just got off with fines unlike coke or another harder drug where i would be fucked over. so tell me how is weed cope when you still make a shit ton of money and avoid legal trouble/the gang crime that come along with more serious drugs?

• +1
i was a 16 yo only selling weed, would go into the city hang out with my friends and sell 2-3ozs in 50-halfozs in a few hours then go home with 300-400 dollars, i was caught with weed on me a few times by cops as well but due to the laws i just got off with fines unlike coke or another harder drug where i would be fucked over. so tell me how is weed cope when you still make a shit ton of money and avoid legal trouble/the gang crime that come along with more serious drugs?
You Are acting like we are in the same country, norway has the biggest Coke users other than the UK, the police isn’t allowed to search you, and the prices are insanely high, you think Pablo Escobar could’ve gotten as rich as he did from weed? Never

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Yeah sure keep believing that
yeah i got believe stoners are not more safe than cokeheads and laws arent more harsh on coke its defnitely not the truth and who buys weed anyway right retarded shitskin

you gotta use your IQ and figure that out yourself bro,

reality is no ones who knows a great way to easily make money is gonna wanna let you in on that gold mine

get a part time job. dont spend the money on tiktok/org scams
ty me in a few years

You Are acting like we are in the same country, norway has the biggest Coke users other than the UK, the police isn’t allowed to search you, and the prices are insanely high, you think Pablo Escobar could’ve gotten as rich as he did from weed? Never
where you not acting like we are in the same place when you said selling weed was cope? also his a 16yo trying to make some money on the side he dose not want to get involved in serious crime and making a few hundred in a day is insane amount for 16 yo

• +1
yeah i got believe stoners are not more safe than cokeheads and laws arent more harsh on coke its defnitely not the truth and who buys weed anyway right retarded shitskin
Okay if you want to run around all day for 50$ then sure do whatever you want idc

where you not acting like we are in the same place when you said selling weed was cope? also his a 16yo trying to make some money on the side he dose not get involved in serious crime and making a few hundred in a day is insane amount for 16 yo
“Serious crime” the same people you buy your weed from are the same people that sell coke, cocaine is normie you’re not getting involved in any more serious of a crime selling coke than you would selling weed

Okay if you want to run around all day for 50$ then sure do whatever you want idc
you buy too high sell too low. skill issue
you can sell in bulk to big guys but its not for street rats like you

you buy too high sell too low. skill issue
you can sell in bulk to big guys but its not for street rats like you
Even get even smaller profits just lol, your knowledge is from games and movies just shut up you’re embarrassing yourself

Even get even smaller profits just lol, your knowledge is from games and movies just shut up you’re embarrassing yourself
youre so retarded its unreal

“Serious crime” the same people you buy your weed from are the same people that sell coke, cocaine is normie you’re not getting involved in any more serious of a crime selling coke than you would selling weed
you are if you get caught by the police, i had friends who sold meth, coke, mdma, ket and when ever one of us got caught by police i just copped 2 days worth of profit in fines and a appointment with a social worker while they got appointments at the court house. like i said just as a 16 yo trying to make decent money weed is the best drug to sell becuase of the lower initial investment and less risk involved.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Just have the best lawyer like me who brings out people who bought 6kg cbd
you are if you get caught by the police, i had friends who sold meth, coke, mdma, ket and when ever one of us got caught by police i just copped 2 days worth of profit in fines and a appointment with a social worker while they got appointments at the court house. like i said just as a 16 yo trying to make decent money weed is the best drug to sell becuase of the lower initial investment and less risk involved.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and StarvedEpi
you make nothing from it, sell coke or xtc if ur going to sell drugs
I know where I can get coke and xtc but where would u find customers? I go to a pretty prestigious college so all the kids in around here only take addy and shit

Theres no such a thing as doing almost nothin and making big bank if there was most of people will do it all the yt vids about making money online are bullshit and waste of time .

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, wollet2 and aids
I know where I can get coke and xtc but where would u find customers? I go to a pretty prestigious college so all the kids in around here only take addy and shit
I won’t help anyone with this starting from now since you all want to act like you’re el chapo and know better than me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aids and wollet2
"little to no effort" kill yoursself
chill he just wants the gta trick to make money spawn.

My nigga hit ⭕️ + triangle x2

• +1
Reactions: aids
If you really want to make a lot of money you have to look pockets of opportunity where that thing you are doing is hard to do for majority of people.

Some examples:

-Building a Operating system (bill gates)
-Building self driving cars (Elon musk)
-Advanced trading systems and algorithms ( Jim Simons )
-Ai (Sam Altman)

Those people made a "thing" that made them billions and they key was to be early to their game too.

finding such things and being early to the Mata has become exponentially harder with the rise of ai and the internet.

Learn yourself you broke fuck

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and castizo