how to moneymaxx? 🤑

I won’t help anyone with this starting from now since you all want to act like you’re el chapo and know better than me
? I didn't go against what u said nigga I was just asking where u go about actually finding customers if ur in the suburbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
? I didn't go against what u said nigga I was just asking where u go about actually finding customers if ur in the suburbs
make a telegram group, or snapchat, and make people add you

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
make a telegram group, or snapchat, and make people add you
Snap seems straightforward, how do you spread the telegram channel though?

• +1
just make people add you, i told you?
Yeah but with snap they give u people, with telegram u need specific usernames or channels and when I looked last time I couldn't find any drug related servers

• +1
Yeah but with snap they give u people, with telegram u need specific usernames or channels and when I looked last time I couldn't find any drug related servers
i said "MAKE PEOPLE ADD YOU" dont quick add people on snapchat are you dumb?

• +1
i said "MAKE PEOPLE ADD YOU" dont quick add people on snapchat are you dumb?
Oh, nvm yeah i used to know a dealer from my old school who would use quick add i thought u meant with telegram mb but my question still stands how do u get people add you, can't really advertise that much publicly with coke jfl

• +1
Oh, nvm yeah i used to know a dealer from my old school who would use quick add i thought u meant with telegram mb but my question still stands how do u get people add you, can't really advertise that much publicly with coke jfl
What i did, i started with 10g on plan so i got it for Free and had 2 weeks to pay, i had ZERO customers or people interested and i still did this, then i just asked around, got lucky since i was invited to two parties and eventually got this 10g sold, after that i just kept the people that were interested and whenever they had a friend or someone they knew that wanted i just told them to send them my telegram and add me, and from that they tell their friends and their friends tell their friends etc so it goes very quickly in How many buyers you get

• +1
What i did, i started with 10g on plan so i got it for Free and had 2 weeks to pay, i had ZERO customers or people interested and i still did this, then i just asked around, got lucky since i was invited to two parties and eventually got this 10g sold, after that i just kept the people that were interested and whenever they had a friend or someone they knew that wanted i just told them to send them my telegram and add me, and from that they tell their friends and their friends tell their friends etc so it goes very quickly in How many buyers you get
I feel stupid now lol, that's a good plan thanks I'll try this

• +1
  • +1
Flipping cars or houses is probably your best option.

If you compete in any market that's not local to your area, you're competing with the entire internet.

ORGANIC DROPSHIPPING