How to move on from my ex

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
It’s beeen two weeks now and I just had sex with a rebound last night, spent the night and I’m still here. I just wanna go home and reminisce about my ex and I. The girl I just had sex with mogs my gf like 4-5 irl points and yet the connection and talking and everything we shared is not there

I’ve been so sad w out my ex girlfriend, I’ve been displacing it all onto this new girl.

I wanna move on, but this is brutal. I’ve done my homework, fucked another girl and have her attached, but I don’t care I wanna be with my girlfriend, a woman I wanted to have as my wife.

I messed up big time and hurt her and threw her out.

Now I really regret it. I quit my job cause I knew I wouldn’t be able to deal with anything and I’ve been smoking tons of weed with this new girl.

I just don’t wanna feel her loss so much. I lived with her for a while this is why I’m actually hurt.

Sorry bro idk what to tell you I’m a virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 20098
You’ll get over her in time, be thankful and happy you have other pussy to help

just move on

You’re in the same boat I was in — in fact, I have one foot in the boat still.

But, I never fucked another girl. I want my girl only. And we are together again, trying to work through our issues.

Never let something good go.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16453
You’ll get over her in time, be thankful and happy you have other pussy to help
I’m literally just fucking and cuddling this girl and imagining it to be my ex half the timez Like fuk that’s sad, especially for this girl cause I’m basically using her as a crutch

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory