How To Naturally Darken Eyebrows?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
I dont want to dye them and get called out in school or by friends so I just want something that will look more natural and will do the process slowly.
Also might do eyelashes

• JFL
Reactions: D3v
just get dye that similar to your natural colour retard

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, BrahminBoss and IanIachimoe2491
just get dye that similar to your natural colour retard
doesnt it make more sense to get something thats naturally going to darken it and get a more natural result

doesnt it make more sense to get something thats naturally going to darken it and get a more natural result
JFL the only thing you can do to naturally darken it is put castor oil but that wont even make any difference.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
why are you ashamed of getting called out? you'll look better you shouldnt care if ugly people make fun of you

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and RoyaleWithCheese
Increase ur melanin with mt2 or if u want to dye them naturally, you can burn the tip of a clove and use that as a dye obv it’s temporary

If you care about other people judging you for looking better that’s your first problem. Just tint them, or buy a pencil from the cosmetics section of CVS and do it yourself so you can make it subtle if you really want.

Increase ur melanin with mt2 or if u want to dye them naturally, you can burn the tip of a clove and use that as a dye obv it’s temporary
thats the same as eyebrow pencil but worse just use that

try coconut, it looks like it made my darker ngl, but if you have blonde/light brown brows only getting them dye can save

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Just dye them, go only slightly darker at first and over time dye to your preferred shade. I dyed mine over time and no one noticed, if you’re worried about that.

why are you ashamed of getting called out? you'll look better you shouldnt care if ugly people make fun of you
dont wanna get called a gay in school plus having friends>darker eyebrows